• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

If you had to have sex with someone famous, who would it be?

dysion

Reaction score
Elijah Wood, Channing Tatum, or James Van Der Beek

tock11

Reaction score
Josh Hartnett (preferably in his 40 Days, 40 Nights years).

aram

Reaction score
Errol Barnett, weekend news anchor on cnn int., a real cutie

Sdev13

Reaction score
Dimitri Swarzewski - from the Dieux de Stade calendar.

ffxxaaf

Reaction score
I love Logan Lerman. I would go with him until the end of the world. It's beautiful and when older will be more handsome.

pete123

Reaction score
sex with someone famous?

i'd be dead before i'd reach number three on the list:p

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
If i had to have sex with someone famous..

Well...it's a toss-up right now between three guys..whichever one who would step up to the plate first..would be great..here it goes;

1. Mechad Brooks...I just find him so masculine and sexy with an inner freak that comes out when the sex is really hot..lol

2. Common (Rapper)- I love his smile and the way he keeps himself up with his appearance and I find him incredibly sexy..he can eat crackers in my bed..anytime..lol

3. Now, this one may freak some of you out..but in his younger years, he was so hot looking..but for some reason, even now, I still wouldn't kick him out of bed..and I think he is definitely a "closet case"...the actor from CSI..George Eads..I think he can give great blowjobs and can ride dick like a jockey on a racetrack...lol

raisinboy

The Destroyer
Reaction score
My current Top 5 are:

Ryan Kwanten

ryankwanten.jpg

Matthew Goode

matthewgoode9.jpg

Nicholas Hoult

nicholas-hoult.jpg

Ryan Reynolds

ryanreynolds9.jpg

Chris Evans

chrisevans9.jpg

siapasaya

Reaction score
3some with Jensen Ackles and Jason Statham would be very1000x nice. I'm your slave, hunky...

bingge07

Reaction score
आमिर ख़ान

Please do only use english and the latin alphabet on this forum.

smallsleepyrascalcat

Last edited by a moderator:

maslidleboi

Reaction score
Edward Norton lol.... He's not great looking he just seems really smart and nice :D

rampulla

Reaction score
i think i would have to choose Jesse McCartney, but i would have other choices also.

dany1

Reaction score
David Archuleta or Justin Beiber.................u didn't say they had to be of legal age!