• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The golden age of stupidity

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
NOTE: it is not the fake news! Police have been forced to break up angry protests at McDonald's restaurants in the US after a limited edition dipping source ran out.

READ MORE

This guy was genuienly upset that he couldn‘t get that Schezuan Sauce. Truly tragic. [Sarcasm] These people are bonkers. They sell szechuan sauce in almost every grocery store around the US. Just buy a damn bottle. But Rick got his from a McDonalds! It's not the same!

McDonald’s acknowledged in a statement Sunday evening that its “super-limited batch, though well-intentioned, clearly wasn’t near enough to meet that demand.” So, it said, Szechuan sauce will come back once more this winter — this time to more places, for more time.

At first I thought I was reading a script for new episode of South Park, then I realized I was wrong. :eek:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wasn't sure this was real until I saw this in the NY Times.

09xp-sauce2-550.jpg

It's official. I am completely out of touch with the political, artistic and gastronomic tastes of my fellow citizens. Apparently much of this is driven by a popular cartoon TV show called Rick & Morty.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
NOTE: it is not the fake news! Police have been forced to break up angry protests at McDonald's restaurants in the US after a limited edition dipping source ran out.

READ MORE

This guy was genuienly upset that he couldn‘t get that Schezuan Sauce. Truly tragic. [Sarcasm] These people are bonkers. They sell szechuan sauce in almost every grocery store around the US. Just buy a damn bottle. But Rick got his from a McDonalds! It's not the same!

McDonald’s acknowledged in a statement Sunday evening that its “super-limited batch, though well-intentioned, clearly wasn’t near enough to meet that demand.” So, it said, Szechuan sauce will come back once more this winter — this time to more places, for more time.

At first I thought I was reading a script for new episode of South Park, then I realized I was wrong. :eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, dear, what a nutbag - but he made me laugh so hard I started crying, making my face totally wet :)

This is also to show how sane and sensible ordinary GH members are compared to NY McNutbags ;):eek:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
When people drive 4 hours for a stupid sauce and then have the gall to complain it clearly shows our society is going down the drain :(

taggwg.jpg

I'm sorry about your mental illness.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Is that a joke? Or perhaps candid camera???? Perhaps he was as well on day parole from a bughouse!

Sure I must laugh - but it wasn't a funny laughing. That must be people with a brain in the size of a marble.

And what is much more worse: these guys are allowed to vote!

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
All of these comments are from people that have never had McDonalds super-limited Szechuan sauce
2551376678a63fe09ae2c2cac2a743a2a4061e4e.jpg

25513778c2112fd9ec252f535707fa62cf4fc4ca.jpg

Code:
https://www.ebay.com/i/322813408903?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Last edited:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I want that sauce!

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Not only were they out of sauce, they even ran out of the new buttermilk chicken tenders when I was there...:(

luvmuslmen

Banned
Reaction score
WTF??????????? Talk about needing to get a life....X_X:duh::eek:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score

READ MORE

Seeing the political comments earlier in this thread prompted me to actually watch the clip.

I have no idea (nor do I wish to know) who or what Rick & Marty is so I will remain unenlightened as to the nexus of this fad.

I can say this looks very much like a stunt for online attention rather than an honest emotional reaction by someone. It's sad that this is all it takes to have your 15 minutes of 'notoriety' today.

As for the political comment ... the person in this stunt, whether they are actually a citizen or of legal voting age or not, would have voted contrary to the winner of the election. That is to say he/she/they/it would most certainly NOT have voted for the current President of the United States. So the comment about the election was non-sequitur.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
McDonald's runs out of Szechuan sauce, and police are called to handle angry crowds
OAK BROOK, Illinois (Fox 32 News) - McDonald's announced on Sunday that it is going to bring Szechuan sauce to all restaurants this winter after a social media backlash triggered by restaurants running out of Szechuan sauce on Saturday.

The restaurants sold the sweet plum sauce for one day only, Saturday, October 7, after pleas from the creators of the popular cartoon Rick and Morty. Sauce fans lined up outside restaurants.

However, only a handful of packets of sauce were available at each store. Some people got angry and police had to be called.
Code:
http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/national/mcdonalds-runs-out-of-szechuan-sauce-and-police-are-called-to-handle-angry-crowds

dragonscub

Reaction score
Seeing the political comments earlier in this thread prompted me to actually watch the clip. [...] I can say this looks very much like a stunt for online attention rather than an honest emotional reaction by someone. [...]As for the political comment ... the person in this stunt, whether they are actually a citizen or of legal voting age or not, would have voted contrary to the winner of the election.

Indeed. Far too many folks in USA (not to mention globally) have a distorted impression of the "stupidity spread" of the American electorate. The notion that only one side is populated by fools would be laughable if it wasn't so dangerous.

Amazing how the jackasses in these clips don't realize (or don't care) they're being cynically manipulated to create web memes fueling free publicity for the "Rick & Morty" show (and McDonalds), but are quick to call everyone they disagree with (including each other) "a moron easily swayed by web fakery".

Stupidity is rampant across the board. The student group that ran the ACLU off the campus of William & Mary last week , inexplicably accusing it of being a "hate organization", is final proof of that. If its gotten to the point where the ACLU itself isn't considered progressive enough, we really have followed Alice down the rabbit hole to Wonderland. Too bad there isn't a little bottle labeled "Drink Me" to get us out of the whole mess as quickly as Alice did (by knocking both deranged parties out of her way, and returning to sanity).

trencherman

Reaction score
Bothsiderism is what brought you guys to this point. The stupid will always be among us, just like the poor. There have been rough guestimates of their proportion in America over the years but not an actual headcount until the last Nov election.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay guys. Before this thread is completely hijacked into a political free-for-all and it has to be closed let's all leave the politics at the front door and have fun. Otherwise this thread will be closed and feelings will be hurt and more drama, drama, drama.

Fair warning. No politics or religion. Agreed?

prickles

Reaction score
why do people want this? what I'm I missing

I might be missing something but I think it's something like this.

Mr. Ping: The secret ingredient is... nothing!

Po: Huh?

Mr. Ping: You heard me. Nothing! There is no secret ingredient.

Po: Wait, wait... it's just plain old noodle soup? You don't add some kind of special sauce or something?

Mr. Ping: Don't have to. To make something special you just have to believe it's special.

Po: There is no secret ingredient...

I really should try embedding a video. But hay-ho, this will have to do. And there's no risk of google deleting it.