• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Games Not Finished/Beaten

havocs

Reaction score
Does anyone have games they started but not finished :thinking:? Some times I loose interest, get busy with something else (life) or eventually play it again and finish it. Some of mine are:

Uncharted 4 - like the game, just lost interest; will probably finish it
DMC - same as above but am not interested in finishing it
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - lost interest, really wanted to like it but dont.....
Witcher 3 - will probably finish, just taking a long pause :p

W

wardell

whats DMC?
I'm the same way but for me it's
Witcher 3- I made it to skellige. then stopped. it just the same thing over and over . well probably finish it
Styx, Shards of Darkness-just got bored. It's not as good as the first one
and going way back for this next one
Princes of Persia the sands of time- I made it to the lift that takes you to the top of the tower were the Hour glass is but I can not kill all the bad guys, so I stopped playing. I tried playing it again this week I still cant do it.
this is a great topic thanks

havocs

Reaction score
DMC - Devil May Cry, this is the reboot of the franchise (newer punk Dante)

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion - I 'paused' playing while playing Oblivion I don't remember why I didnt finish it all at once; I later went back to it (about a year later) and finished it and had fun.

Dragon Age (first one) - for some reason I couldnt beat the last boss, stopped playing for a few months, went back to it and beat it easily haha. I guess I got a new perspective and was able to figure it out. Who knows.

Last edited:
W

wardell

another I never finished is Skyrim. and Tomb Raider the last Revelation. I could never get past the last level, Stupid Horus

prickles

Reaction score
Why havent you finished any? What makes you stop? :?

They were just so big and time consuming I got distracted and never came back to them. GTA San Andrras on the original X-Box was the first I tried then GTA IV for the 360. But neither could get me hooked.

It's not like I don't like big time consuming games. Star Wars Knights of the old Republic The Sith Lords being the first RPG I played and I was hooked. Not into the MMORPG as much, tried EVE Online which I gave up. I like a story to work through rather then just plodding on and on and on. Managed to finish the Arkham games too and the were fairly open world with lots of missions.

In short, something just didn't grab me with GTA. So I wasn't compelled to finish them.

p.s.

Dragon Age. Is it worth playing? I've played them in backwards order, starting with Inquisition then Dragon age 2.

Last edited:

Habukaz

Reaction score
I don't know what you mean by finished. How do you finish Overwatch? I can win a match of Civ but the game isn't finished. ARK is never finished. If I stop playing, then it's because I want to, not because the game tells me to.

havocs

Reaction score
I don't know what you mean by finished. How do you finish Overwatch? I can win a match of Civ but the game isn't finished. ARK is never finished. If I stop playing, then it's because I want to, not because the game tells me to.

Good question, I would consider it finished once the single player mode/campaign is completed. Its very possible you could buy a game for the multiplayer/online mode and not care about the single player mode. Even fighting games come with a 'story mode'. MMO are also games that don't 'finish' and tend to have a central story and possibly a level cap.

Jase

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure if you can "beat it", but I've never been able to successfully create a thriving city in SimCity. My cities always go broke! LOL

havocs

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure if you can "beat it", but I've never been able to successfully create a thriving city in SimCity. My cities always go broke! LOL

Haha, sounds like you are a bad mayor :p I havent played a simcity game in years! I should look into one, they are fun. Games like those dont have a 'true' end, you either stop or the game keeps it running.

Now I want to know what you do in these cities that causes them to go broke haha. Stop spending the tax payers money on hookers Jace! :party::cum: :rofl:

prickles

Reaction score
I did forget about Black & White. That was rather difficult. Managed to get back to the the land were the training occurred with the lion. Then gave up. By the time I wanted to try again. Vista and later OSs wouldn't support the game.

yummycola

Reaction score
I have too many RPGs to mention.

Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9
Chrono Cross
Legend of Legaia
Persona 4
etc etc.

I'm usually good at finishing other types of games but RPGs are the worst. I love them, I just never finish them.