• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Coming Out on Top

slayer

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Hi,

i actually bought this game. Pretty fun, pretty hot^^

"Coming Out On Top"

Somebody else playing it too?
Its my first "visual Novel" Game and i would never bought it if theres no uncensored version :p
I love the drawings and the Story(s):dreaming:

Here a Link to the Homepage:
unanonymized link removed

Theres a Demo too, but just censored:(

Perhaps somebody could give me tipps how i get the full Ian Story work:p

all links to external websites must be anonymized

Last edited by a moderator:

havocs

Reaction score
I've played that game, the Ian story takes a while and has a lot of back and forth. From what I remember, you basically have to be friendly to him and support him but not try anything with him as he has to come to terms with his feelings on his own. And you can't mess around with anyone else! :p

slayer

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I've played that game, the Ian story takes a while and has a lot of back and forth. From what I remember, you basically have to be friendly to him and support him but not try anything with him as he has to come to terms with his feelings on his own. And you can't mess around with anyone else! :p

Thanks for the tip ;) Yeah i got one thing happened with him, but there are so many Other pics about him in the gallery ;P
I think i have to try it harder:rofl:

Habukaz

Reaction score
I don't know why you would play a boring Visual Novel when Strange Flesh is just out.

yummycola

Reaction score
It's been out for a while now. It recently was released on Steam, albeit a censored version but it's super easy to get make it uncensored if you purchase it. It's a very good visual novel, if that's your cup of tea. I highly recommend you play through Brad's story line.

slayer

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I don't know why you would play a boring Visual Novel when Strange Flesh is just out.

I dont know what you mean. Could you explain please?

Edit: Okay found it. THX. I will take a look ;)

Last edited:

Habukaz

Reaction score
I dont know what you mean. Could you explain please?

Strange Flesh

Coming Out on Top is a visual novel. All you do is read and look at pictures.

Strange Flesh is a real game. You run, jump, punch and fuck. It's animated, no static. It's also free.

tumblr_oycrt6jY9F1wpsnnxo1_540.gif

tumblr_oycsg397aA1wpsnnxo3_540.gif

slayer

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
Thanks for the Link. I Played it, but COOT got me a boner from time to time "Strange Flesh" did not. These 2 games are very different and for free2play very good.
I also like the drawnings Coot very much:p