• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
joejackson-550.jpg

Joe JACKSON (1928)
Talent Manager

He was the father of Michael Jackson and his brothers and managed their careers to pop stardom as The Jacklson 5 in the Motown era. He later launched Janet Jackson's career in the early 80s getting her signed to A&M records.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
cp10.jpg

Gillian LYNNE (1926)
Dancer, Actress, Director, Choreographer

She was an acclaimed ballet dancer in London after the war, and later the choreographer of Cats and The Phantom of the Opera.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
65511922.jpg

Richard SWIFT - American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer who worked with the Black Keys, the Shins and many others (1977)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
4de6887000.jpg

Craig TURNER - the first son of Tina Turner (1958)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Jacques LANZMANN - French Film Director, Journalist, Producer, author (1925)

He's the director of "SHOAH" the most important film about the Nazis' final solution against the Jews

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
ryker-gamble.jpg

ryker-gamble.jpg

Ryker-Gamble-Hiking-1024x497.jpg

Ryker Gamble - Youtube Vlogger's channel High On Life, charting his globetrotting adventures, has more than 500,000 subscribers (1988)​

YouTuber Ryker Gamble and two friends plunge to death at Canada waterfall

The vlogging world is mourning the death of Ryker Gamble after the YouTube star died in a waterfall accident.

The 30-year-old online personality was identified as one of three people who fell to their deaths at Shannon falls in British Columbia, Canada on 3 July.

His friends Alexey Andriyovych Lyakh and Megan Scraper, also YouTubers, were named as the other victims.

According to the Vancouver Sun, the trio were walking along the edge of a pool system above the waterfall when Scraper slipped. Lyakh and Gamble are believed to have to have fallen approximately 100ft in their bid to save her.

Gamble was the co-creator of High On Life, a channel he launched with his group of friends. He and his fellow adrenaline junkies amassed 500,000 subscribers by documenting their globetrotting adventures.

The channel’s description says the friends hoped their weekly videos would “inspire our viewers to get out and explore the world.”

Outside of YouTube, the Vancouver-based amassed a strong fan base on Instagram, where he also shared snapshots of his excursions and escapades with his one million followers.

In one of his final posts on Instagram, he expressed his love for exploring the world with his friends.

"Life isn't about responsibilities, tough decisions and hard work, it's about feeling bliss and living in the moment," he wrote. "My plan is to not [stifle] the kid in me ... the kid that wants to do weird and wacky things."

He also volunteered at a Vancouver boxing facility and helping to raise money for orphaned children in his spare time.

Gamble’s grieving girlfriend Alissa Hansen revealed her devastation over his tragic passing in an moving Instagram post. Sharing a snap of the pair together and a poem by Heather Obscura, she wrote: “The only words I have right now to share are from my dear soul sister Heather. May we all send prayers to their souls as they transition."

A GoFundMe campaign, which has been started to support Hansen, has raised over $11,000 (£6,300).

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton paid tribute to the trio, writing on Twitter: "Ryker Gamble, Alexey Lykah and Megan Scraper inspired many and their deaths have left those and more incredibly sad. Sending light to their loved ones! They lived life to the fullest and this is such a bitter ending."

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Tab-Hunter-2015-550.jpg

Tab HUNTER (1931)
Actor, Author, Producer

Star of Damn Yankees and many films of the 1950s, Hunter later came out as gay and wrote about his experiences in Hollywood.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
tomgallagher.jpg

Tom GALLAGHER (1941)
Diplomat, Gay Activist, Humanitarian

Mr. Gallagher worked for the US State Department when he came out as gay in 1975 and lost his job. He went on to create social programs for the LGBT community in Los Angeles and San Francisico and was a first responder to the needs of AIDS victims in the 1980s. President Clinton invited him back to foreign service and he then worked for the US around the world up to and even beyond his retirement in 2005.

See more about Tom Gallagher over in the Gay News section.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
65514144.jpg

Nancy SINATRA - first wife of Frank Sinatra (1917)

littlebob

Reaction score
WOW. I feel very stupid. I only knew a few of these people. Guess I'm not very worldlly.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
mehmedppp.jpg

Hatidža MEHMEDOVIĆ - a leading figure in the Mothers of Srebrenica association comprising relatives of the victims of the 1995 Srebrenica massacre (1953)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
WOW. I feel very stupid. I only knew a few of these people. Guess I'm not very worldlly.

Well, don't feel bad. The majority of people who die are old, so it makes sense that you don't know who they are.

But that means young people can discover influential people who have shaped culture, politics, and gay history that they might not have known about. If you see something interesting look them up in Google or Wikipedia and find out more about what they did.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
65516657.jpg

Sergio MARCHIONNE - former Fiat Chrysler CEO (1952)

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score

Adrian Cronauer - United States Air Force sergeant and radio personality whose experiences as an innovative disc jockey on American Forces Network during the Vietnam War supposedly inspired the 1987 film Good Morning, Vietnam. However in 2014 Cronauer said that, other than the film's portrayal of him being a radio host, very little of the film reflects his experiences, (1938)……

………. so surprise, surprise most of this is Hollywood fiction

Last edited:

defiance0

Super Vip
Reaction score

Oliver Dragojević (7 December 1947 – 29 July 2018)
Croatian singer and songwriter

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
sorry guys but i'm not that connected these days.... i'm on holidays in Spain with no connection around...

T

takeitall456

Rick Genest AKA Zombie Boy
Canadian artist, actor and fashion model (1985)

Last edited: