• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Ever been stuck on a "Str8" guy?

vidwx

Reaction score
Apologies if this is over done and what not. Just that yea..as the title implies, im still feeling for this str8, hairy, tatted mexican dude. I know he's downlow bi and what not, as we had a bit of history. Thing is, although i moved on with most my life, i'm still thinking bout him. I know what I felt for him is real and both of us made some bad choices..but yea..something else.

Im an open book, so willing to discuss or talk too. Funny, as when I first got to know him, he was fucking damn annoying and bothersome. Yet somehow, one day while we were working together, I fell hard for him.

A lil back info. He's 30yo, not out, str8 acting, masculine, funny, sarcastic, weird & awkward. I'm 33yo, out since i was 17yo, laidback, just myself and from what people say, they like it and Im apparently a "bitch" too.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
This is actually much more straightforward than it appears because figuring out your Mexican dude's sexuality is unnecessary. It's really the oldest story in the world. You love him; he doesn't love you. Fade out and roll credits.

Maybe he likes having sex with you. Maybe he likes you as a buddy - "fuck" or otherwise. But you have a problem here - you can imagine a happily-ever-after future together and he can't.

Consider yourself dumped, and start picking up the pieces from there. Put the Mexican hunk behind you (and not in the good way) and start walking. Love is ahead of you. Lean on your friends for support. Plan something special for the future - maybe for the holidays to give you something to look forward to, and invest in you current life.

Mr. Latino will have to get his jollies elsewhere because you deserve better than that.

P.S. - When you asked for advice about being stuck on a Str8 guy, I was picturing you literally impaled on a str8 cock that you couldn't get off of. I guess we have all been there.

XenoClocke

Reaction score
I fell for a straight guy in college. The funny thing is he was supposedly gay and on his way to coming out. We hooked up a couple of times and had a falling out when I tried showing him I wanted more.

FrankieD69

Reaction score
Younger than me!

I am obsessed with a guy at work who is 19 and i`m 50!

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
I'm friends with this biracial sexy latino/Italian guy. He has a beautiful wife and he's an awesome guy. Honestly, i would rip his clothes off in an instant if he gave signs he wanted to have sex. LOL!!!

However, he a good friend and has always been kind and caring to me. I'm happy we just remain friends.

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
When I was in shcool, nobody "was" gay, and none of those people still aren't. So yeah, I've been stuck on straight guy since everybody were straight.

And it's normal that your past crushes, ex'es etc. comes to your mind every now and then. It's bit like someone close to you diying, you don't forget them, but your relationship turns into memory relationship. These things makes us who we are, makes us find out what we like etc. We can't benefit from social interaction if we just forget about everything.

trencherman

Reaction score
When I was in shcool, nobody "was" gay, and none of those people still aren't. So yeah, I've been stuck on straight guy since everybody were straight.

And it's normal that your past crushes, ex'es etc. comes to your mind every now and then. It's bit like someone close to you diying, you don't forget them, but your relationship turns into memory relationship. These things makes us who we are, makes us find out what we like etc. We can't benefit from social interaction if we just forget about everything.

So much truth there that I share. That’s why I like showing up in homecomings and reunions, serves as a consolation considering how quickly they lost their sheen and appeal.

mattla

Reaction score
For me this always has been a bit different. I have had little crushes or fantasies about guys that I knew but once I got to know them better I think the reality that they were straight stopped the fantasies. It did not stop me from being friends or acquaintances with them it just seems to stop my mind from wandering off and making more than that of it.

lhardwick69

Reaction score
well I am stuck on this one guy right now--and he is so straight it sucks but as time goes by I have got to see him shirtless without pants on and all was wearing underneath was his boxer briefs and I loved what I saw--the thing is I am 5 11 he is 4 9--skinny and really young looking--he tells me I don't want him his penis too small--I would say doesn't matter--if its tiny id suck on it like a pacifier only this pacifier still has the same outcome of a 10 inch dick..then goofing off at work one night a coworker picks up up from behind bending him ovr and lifting him up by his legs only to have his pants slide down and expose his little ass-I got hard instantly---

he saw it bulging in my pants and smiled--I went with him asked him if that was a smile like you enjoyed me getting hard over seeing your ass---or you smiled because you enjoy being a freakin tease--he said actually a little of both--

one night at work--thats how we know each other--he asked me what did I have in mind if he were to explore the gay side of himself--I was like rub my hands all over body head to toe--front and back then id put my attention on his cock and balls suck tem and then if let me I would lift up your legs push them back and lick your asshole--for a while--he then says thats one thing he is curious about I said what he said having his asshole licked-- says he cant any girls into it but they let him lick their assholes---I was like well you don't have to do anything to me if don't want--but id love to tate that sweet little hole--he wwas like ok then said he was just wondering--again being a tease---

two nights ago--in break room he comes in gets him a pop/soda out of fridge and I wa there--he says look at this you don't want this--he pulled his pants away from his body letting me look into his pants and there his dick was nice and half hard--I was like trust me I do--

I have jacked off like 100 times after that but hopefully he is giving into my urges I keep assuring him he will love it ig give it a chance

Whtrbbit

Reaction score
Plenty. However, I have never acted upon it.

Bluezh

Reaction score
that's actually good advise. thanks in the name of all of us str8 hunk lovers