• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

losing your virginity?

W

wardell

in your mind does a blow job or hand job count as losing your virginity? I'm just curious. I have not done any of those. sadly I can still light the Black Flame Candle (doubt if any one will get that reference. if not just ask)

anarren

Reaction score
The 'virginity' concept is messy - I'd say there's different kinds ('oral', 'topping', 'bottoming', with a woman, etc.), and anyhow it's all what interests you.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
They've had Congressional hearings trying to decide if a blow job or hand job counts as sex and still have no definite answer...

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
We were together for almost a year, so my friend was allowed to come in my ass for the first time.

He was very patient with me. Because at that time I was always mad with it.

It was different. I was allowed to go into him after a week.

And now I can hardly wait to feel him inside me.

stephenhaines

Reaction score
In my way of reckoning, it doesn't count as a sexual experience unless as least one of the two of you, by hand, oral or anal, achieves climax. Late bloomer that I was, all means didn't happen for me till around my 18th birthday.

And I guess I'm too old for that "Black Flame Candle" reference...?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
In my way of reckoning, it doesn't count as a sexual experience unless as least one of the two of you, by hand, oral or anal, achieves climax. Late bloomer that I was, all means didn't happen for me till around my 18th birthday.

And I guess I'm too old for that "Black Flame Candle" reference...?

The Black Flame Candle is a magical candle made from the fat of a hanged man. If lit by a virgin on Halloween during a full moon, would raise the spirits of the dead for as long as the flame burned (which was one night).

Just as the name describes, it literally burns a black flame but it shines no candlelight, likely because it is dark magic.

Max Dennison, making fun of the legends of the Sanderson Sisters, lit it, and in doing so, arose them from the dead.

Jase

Reaction score
I'm kinda leaning to the same answer as Stephenhaines did earlier...
If the end result is someone cumming from the other partner (i.e. anal, oral, etc), then in my mind (at least) that counts as sex. :)

lhardwick69

Reaction score
being active from a yng age by time I understood what a virgin was I was like damn why wait so long--but I was told from older friends that were straight--and were told by their parents that virginity isn't lost until penetration is done-- as for my past and when lost mine cant say but I will say sex is awesome and whenever get ready to go all the way and only do it when you are ready not because of peer pressure --its fun to explore another persons body and watch them react to watching you suck them rim them fuck them and so on--

linniejr2013

Reaction score
Losing one's virginity comes when that person has his/her/their first sexual act. Hand jobs, blow jobs are sexual acts, whether or not you are getting penetrated you have lost your virginity. When I'm was asked about when I lost my virginity, I always respond " as far as?" Meaning the first time I performed a sexual act and or the first time I was penetrated. Example I gave my first blow job, before I was anally penetrated. But as for when I lost my virginity anally, I was much younger than I am now and the guy was my classmate's/best friend's older brother. Believe it or not, he took his time. He didn't try to hurt me or anything. The first time I had someone to jack me off, was just as intense. Just my two cents.

coscar

Reaction score
I'm not an expert, but I thought that losing your Virginity, was when a bottom was penetrated and, for a top was when he penetrated someone.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
Losing virginity is a very specific thing.
A woman's hymen is broken by a man's cock. Even now, there are many cultures where a woman who is raped is unacceptable as a possible partner.

Why are we, as gay men, thinking in this way. Every thing we do is crossing the line.

The great freedom of being a gay man is that we are not confined by the traditional norms.

Stick a finger up your ass...and you're free of the virgin tag.

kwhotboi

Reaction score
I may be old fashion; but, to me, one looses one's virginity during first penetration.
It is up to each individual to determine if that means oral or anal sex. I would use the classic universal definition of first time I had a hard cock in my ass. For me, that was very early in my sex life, and very glad I started so young.

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
When I use a word, it means what I want it to mean, no more, no less.
(from one of Lewis Carroll's works; I think it was a quote from the White Queen)

That's how I am with the words "virgin" and "virginity".

There was a time when "sex" meant penis in vagina, or rather that was the only sex anyone talked about openly. For a woman, having that for the first time involves a biological change, namely it breaks the hymen, hence it was seen as a highly significant event. Moreover it would have been possible to actually examine a woman to find out whether or not she was a virgin, and in some cultures husbands still place great importance on their new wife being a virgin. Lying about it would be pointless, since the deceit would be uncovered on the wedding night.

For many years (I am referring here to my teen and pre-teen years) I thought "virgin" was a term only applicable to women, and the first time someone referred to a boy being a virgin I thought it was some kind of joke. It wasn't of course; they were referring to the fact that he had not yet had (penetrative) sex with a girl. Then later on I learned there was such a thing as men fucking other men. Ever since then I've thought the term was unclear and a bit pointless. No doubt a man's first sexual experience with someone else, whatever the sex of the other person and whatever form the sex takes takes, is a highly significant event... but it's unlikely to be the first time he has ejaculated, so it's no big biological deal.

If someone has sucked you off but there has been no penetration, are you still a virgin? I don't think the answer matters much. More important is how significant the event was for you.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
i began sex stuff really young lost my virginity yng age and enjoyed it all--cant talk about it here as its not allowed i bet--butbut statistics show boys lose thier virginity before 16 for most part--not all lose it as some keep it but the study shows the ones that lost their virginity were under the age of 16

Well, I lost it in the "high age" of 17. :blushing::blushing:

Jase

Reaction score
Shelter <---- :eek:h go on:
I'm not sure of my exact age, but I remember that my first was with my highschool boyfriend when we were in the 10th grade.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Shelter <---- :eek:h go on:
I'm not sure of my exact age, but I remember that my first was with my highschool boyfriend when we were in the 10th grade.

Hi Jase I'm really sure about the date - it was three days after my 17th birthday. And I will never forget this day. My ass was hurting three days long - but I was the happiest guy on earth. And the wonderful, beautiful and lovable guy and cock from that day is until today my good-luck giver! But today my ass is used to his cock and is not hurting anymore! :blushing:

Lucas88

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
I think we need to forget the concept of "virginity". It's an outdated idea. Sex is so diverse these days, it's hard to define "virginity". I had oral and anal sex with another person for the first time at the age of 19. But I had sucked myself before that... :p

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I link my "losing of virginity" with the day I have been fucked in real for the first time by another cock. Surely I've sucked other cocks before and with a friend we have one another wanked our cocks. That have been all very nice sex games - but for the first time a real cock in my ass was meaning for me that now in this moment I've lost my virginity and that gave me the feeling to be now a real "gay".