• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Fetish Tight jeans

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
OK let's see if this fetish prefix facility works:

Does anyone else here share my liking for wearing, and seeing other guys wearing, tight jeans?

D

diklik

ABSOLUTELY, mate! For me, seeing a nicely outlined pair of arse cheeks in tight jeans, fits well with my preference for spanking. I love to boy-watch, seeing how many cute butts I can spot, and the tighter their denims, the better the view. Paddling a well-wrapped butt is pure pleasure - a prelude to what comes afterwards:thumbs up:

Sadly, fashion stylings have plagued us with sloppy, floppy saggy jeans, which I personally find ugly and de-masculinizing. Funny how females have gravitated to wearing skintight jeans that look painted on in many cases, and they have the gall to complain when men look at or wolf-whistle at them. (dating myself here) I can recall when guys wouldn't be caught dead in jeans that were not sufficiently tight to show off their butts and a nice basket of junk in the front.:pP

funj

Reaction score
Sadly, fashion stylings have plagued us with sloppy, floppy saggy jeans, which I personally find ugly and de-masculinizing. Funny how females have gravitated to wearing skintight jeans that look painted on in many cases

Really? I think Skinny jeans are pretty popular these days on males, makes it even harder to tell who is gay because the straight guys wear them too.
Unless you're talking about people who are so built that regular fit jeans look tight on them :pP

D

diklik

Really? I think Skinny jeans are pretty popular these days on males, makes it even harder to tell who is gay because the straight guys wear them too.

I wish they were more popular - haven't seen more than a few emo-type boiz wearing skin tight jeans. Of course, fashion trends sometimes move in and out of regions at different times.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
This is why I wish people would post their location, or at least their country. I've discovered from conversations on other sites that what people consider to be the "fashion norm" is not the norm in other places at all.

Here in Australia the baggy jeans fashion is well and truly dead. Some guys wear them tighter than others, and I think I wear them tighter than most, but one rarely sees baggies anymore on anyone who looks under 25.

Now if only the shorts would get shorter again....

I believe diklik and i have found yet more common ground. Spanking in jeans eh? This gets better.

Last edited:

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
OK, not necessarily with the "spanking" part, but there's something sexy about a guy in a nice fitting pair of jeans and seeing the contours of his body. I've worn some very tight jeans that leave nothing to the imagination before... and usually, they're so tight; I can't wear undies with them! :))

D

diklik

I believe diklik and i have found yet more common ground. Spanking in jeans eh? This gets better.

Indeed it does! I confess to being a butt fetishist and a spanko for many years, since my mid teens. In that long ago era, guys wore jeans tight enough that some big-balled dudes actually had strangulated testicular hernias and needed medical attention.:duh: Now THAT's wearing 'em tight!!! Spanking - usually with a paddle of sorts - was part and parcel of club and sports teams initiations; and parents still used corporal punishment on teenage guys back then. Striding around in butt-revealing tight denims was bound to get a guy noticed by both genders, and often adults (family or close friends) would note the shape of one's hindquarters with a playful swat or comment about what a 'boys butt was good for'. Aside from the obvious sexuality, guys just look better IMHO if one can observe and appreciate the shape and contours of their masculine physique.

I was attracted to my first b/f in high school by the way his butt moved as he walked in his Levi's. In those days we were all so closeted that we were scared of even admitting that we liked wearing tight clothing for the sexy feel and look of it. Long story short, I found an opportunity in a discrete moment to let him know that he had more than just female admirers, and he accepted my offer to hang out and grab a pizza. It didn't take very long for us to admit our mutual attraction; and pizza was not the only thing that was grabbed that afternoon. :pP

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
Funny, my first night of sex with another man involved a pizza too. So I guess they are good for something.

D

diklik

Point taken - I guess in this case the pizza was merely a means to an end. A social lubricant, as it were.

Of course you realize that your phraseology opens a door of sorts to various snarky comeback lines; one of which goes something like....

Okay, so how do you find it, fucking a dude with pepperoni up his ass?:rofl:

I warned you.:devil:

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
Of course you realize that your phraseology opens a door of sorts to various snarky comeback lines; one of which goes something like....

Okay, so how do you find it, fucking a dude with pepperoni up his ass?:rofl:

I warned you.:devil:
I guess I did leave myself wide open there.

Ummm... let me rephrase that....

I guess my post could have been interpreted the way you chose to interpret it.;)

D

diklik

Are there any brands you'd recommend?

So many mfrs of denim products have changed their styles, that it's hard to provide a positive recommendation. Levis used to be a great pair of jeans, Lee and Wrangler also fitted nice and tight. Best bet is to check out a jean store, not just the jean shelf at Walmart or some other general outlet.

Find the tightest pair you can possibly fit into, and that may involve trying on 4 or 5 types, maybe more. Inevitably, you might have to do what we did as teens - put the jeans on, get them soaking wet in the shower, and then walk around until they dry. The denim will shrink and mold itself to your body. The issue is that a tight waist and crotch might not be tight enough around the butt and thighs. Doing the wear-it-wet-until-it-dries routine helps shrink them everywhere you need. Guys in the rural Southern USA used to do this all the time, and the habit worked it way to other regions.

I can say this much, back in the day when I was a teenager (omfg so long ago!! :eek: ) after a good shrinking and wearing, a guy's butt was perfectly shaped and displayed, and you could tell if he was circumcised or not right thru his jeans. Mutual erotic horseplay always ensued, and even if a guy wasn't specifically into spanking, his tight round ass in jeans was a natural target for a couple of whacks from buddies, just as a guy-2-guy thing. Of course back then, guys WANTED to show off their bodies, not hide them under those ugly sagging things they wear now.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
Are there any brands you'd recommend?
there isn't much point in my recommending a brand for you - just do what diklik says, shop around and try some on. What fits one person's body shape won't fit another's. this is not just a matter of waist size, it's also to do with leg length, and especially with how thick your thighs are. So many guys rave over Levi 501s, but having tried them I can categorically state they are not for me - they won't fit comfortably over my thighs unless I buy a larger size that is then too baggy in the arse and crotch.

Be aware that stretch denim stretches - hence the name - so it's quite possible that when you try them on in the shop they may seem too tight, or you may not be able to zip them up at all. It takes a bit of experience with buying jeans before you learn to tell by trying them on in the shop whether the jeans will stretch to fit you, or whether they are simply too small for you and are unwearable.

Last edited:
L

loveless92

I just buy some Levis Straight Slims (nothing straight about them, LOL)in 36/36. They are preshrunk, I really wear a 36/34... or 34/36.... my length is greater than my waist and it's impossible to find jeans that fit with such an odd size.

R

regnomraw

Hell yeah, I love seeing tight jeans on guys. Especially if it theres bulge involved :p

D

diklik

I just buy some Levis Straight Slims (nothing straight about them, LOL)in 36/36. They are preshrunk, I really wear a 36/34... or 34/36.... my length is greater than my waist and it's impossible to find jeans that fit with such an odd size.

Try the shrinking as described, or just boil them for a few minutes in a large pot of water on the stove, and then put em on when they are cool enough to avoid scalding your body. Preshrunk is not totally shrunk to size.