• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Fetish Advice if you need it.

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
Thread is open to questions

so just in case no one else figured it out, the thread is open to anyone to ask questions or advice regarding anything at all to do with BDSM or any kink play.

Da floor is open!:thumbs up:

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
so just in case no one else figured it out, the thread is open to anyone to ask questions or advice regarding anything at all to do with BDSM or any kink play.

Da floor is open!:thumbs up:

I wonder if this one would be suitable for a "sticky" - if any Mod is viewing...

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
With all the things I have mentioned that I enjoy, I still don't think anything beats the sensation of having another guy's hand work on my genitals through my tight jeans until I cream them. This happened again just a couple of hours ago.

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
With all the things I have mentioned that I enjoy, I still don't think anything beats the sensation of having another guy's hand work on my genitals through my tight jeans until I cream them. This happened again just a couple of hours ago.

That's a trick that most young guys today can't figure out, because their jeans are way too loose and hang below their crotch so far down that they can't find their junk.:p.

Tight jeans not only look good on a guy, they mold to his parts properly to help "friends" to help him:thumbs up:

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
That's a trick that most young guys today can't figure out, because their jeans are way too loose and hang below their crotch so far down that they can't find their junk.:p.

Tight jeans not only look good on a guy, they mold to his parts properly to help "friends" to help him:thumbs up:

Exactly! I hate it when I am working on someone else's pants, and they are so loose with so many folds that I am thinking "Where is the thing?" Until it gets hard of course, then it can usually be located.

Why hide your light under a bushel?

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly! I hate it when I am working on someone else's pants, and they are so loose with so many folds that I am thinking "Where is the thing?" Until it gets hard of course, then it can usually be located.

Why hide your light under a bushel?

Total agreement. A guy can be a cute as anything and probably have a hot body with the right curves in the right places...........but if I can't view his butt and basket (dating myself with the term) to see a bit of how he is put together, I rapidly lose all interest. It's not that I am dating or cruising guys all the time (rarely as it so happens), but that I like to see a bit of what a dude is made of before I consider any further activity with him.

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
Total agreement. A guy can be a cute as anything and probably have a hot body with the right curves in the right places...........but if I can't view his butt and basket (dating myself with the term) to see a bit of how he is put together, I rapidly lose all interest. It's not that I am dating or cruising guys all the time (rarely as it so happens), but that I like to see a bit of what a dude is made of before I consider any further activity with him.

I don't think there is anything "dated" about the terms "butt" and "basket". They are not expressions I tend to use, but they still get a lot of use on various forums and chat rooms that I visit.

I have more of an issue with the expression "dating" as applied to "seeing regularly". The term always reminds me for some reason of Archie comics, it has a very 1950s sound about it. I think of boys in suits and girls in frilly skirts at the junior prom, dancing to Neil Sedaka or Dion and the Belmonts. :rofl:

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything "dated" about the terms "butt" and "basket". They are not expressions I tend to use, but they still get a lot of use on various forums and chat rooms that I visit.

I have more of an issue with the expression "dating" as applied to "seeing regularly". The term always reminds me for some reason of Archie comics, it has a very 1950s sound about it. I think of boys in suits and girls in frilly skirts at the junior prom, dancing to Neil Sedaka or Dion and the Belmonts. :rofl:

I lOVED Neil Sedaka and Dion - grew up with them and still toss an oldies CD into the player to hear them and other great artists. Okay, so current society norms have replaced dating with another term. It's really the perception of meaning in a given word. BTW - I was lucky enough to have the Prom Queen as my date in high school.

X

XMan101

As this has turned into a general chat thread it's only fair to unstick it for now ;)

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
Did he "put out" afterwards?

Actually she (a female) put out for me numerous times in high school. Being a teen of the 1960's, staying closeted and surrounded by hot females was de rigeur. I swung both ways then, and did so for many years until I decided to settle down.

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of honey and other foodstuffs, that too is a fun fetish that is essentially safe and full of giggles. Chocolate syrup, whipped cream, honey, peanut butter, and other spreads and substances that normally go on bread or ice cream, do nicely on various body parts......just waiting to be licked off.

I can attest to the fun of a tongue-based removal of chocolate, whipped cream and strawberry jam from a buddy's nips, belly and dick - a shower is definitely in order afterward but oh what fun in the eating!

jeansGuyOZ

Reaction score
Speaking of honey and other foodstuffs, that too is a fun fetish that is essentially safe and full of giggles. Chocolate syrup, whipped cream, honey, peanut butter, and other spreads and substances that normally go on bread or ice cream, do nicely on various body parts......just waiting to be licked off.

I can attest to the fun of a tongue-based removal of chocolate, whipped cream and strawberry jam from a buddy's nips, belly and dick - a shower is definitely in order afterward but oh what fun in the eating!

The trouble is, most of those things you list are fattening!

Isn't yoghurt a tradition for smearing on dicks and other places and licking off? I imagine that could work quite well, and nutritious as well, as long as you used the low-fat variety. The creamy style would work better than the chunky Greek style I think.