• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

image hosts timing out - just me?

fakegayaccount

Reaction score
some images not loading in threads - or is just me?

Hello, I've come back here after a rather long time away (one of my hard drives crashed, and I lost tons of pics and videos! X_X). I went to my usual haunt, Gay Picture Sets, but noticed that most threads there weren't loading any preview image. They just had the link to the download and the browser spinny wheel going on forever. On further investigation, I figured out that some of the image hosts (e.g. pimpandhost and postimg) aren't loading the images for me, and others (e.g. imagehost.cz and imagebam) are working as normal.

Are others having this problem of certain image hosts timing out? Is it possibly a country-based problem (I'm now logging on from another country)? Not sure what to do. Thanks!

Last edited:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I'd say everything is within normal parametres, including the things that don't work. There are services that work and other services. It's not you or your account.

fakegayaccount

Reaction score
I tried another idea, going to one of the non-working pages via a free proxy, and the images displayed when loading the page from there, so I wonder if it's my ISP or country that's blocking certain domains? Well, free proxies aren't really a permanent solution, so I'm not sure what to do. Alas.

kyle_free500

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I switched to the google DNS. No help. I have tried 4 different browsers (firefox, chrome, internet explorer, and palemoon) all picture uploads fail HTTP:Error -200

I have emailed pimpandhost but don't expect to hear back as their forum has mentioned this error was fixed a long time ago :-(

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
200 is the HTTP response code for success, so something very strange is going on. Could you post a screenshot showing exactly what is happening?

B.

skinjo9

Reaction score
hi guys
just to say that on all the posts on video forum professional video thread, "LABUD, CLIPSY" and one or two other posters have had everyone of their images blocked saying "image not available", and for sum considerable time now. it is interesting that these guys still keep using the image loaders as if they don't know, so maybe its a country thing I don't know!
I have also tried using other browsers like chrome, E I and opera but still the same.
pity as i like their posts too. just saying in case any super admin guys could check it.
thanks very much for the continued interesting threads and posts that are on this fab forum.And for the time these guys take doing it.xx

kyle_free500

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
uploads are working fine today for pimpandhost, no issues

fakegayaccount

Reaction score
Thank you for all the responses, and sorry that I've taken so long to respond myself. Pimpandhost is now displaying the images for me again, so I can finally see what kind of goodies I might be getting before downloading them! I do recall that at some point recently I did have to mess around with DNS settings when trying to get my internet connection working again after going down one day. I wonder if that was related. Thanks for letting me know about Google public DNS ... wasn't aware that it existed, but it may very well come in handy another time!