• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Daddy and Boy relationship

John_jjohns

Reaction score
There are some people of different ages who do have things in common and can share an equal, kind relationship. The "daddy/boy" thing is a turn off for me as well.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
most young guys that are interested in older men, i found, are in it for the money.

That does happen and is an interesting point to throw in to the conversation.

I have had very little of that, in my experience. (Maybe if I was rich, I would be attracting more sugar babies!)

As a matter of fact, I dated one 25 year old for a while that was much wealthier than me. He would fly us out to his family's compound in Hawaii for Easter. Then to Europe for the beginning of the fashion season in Milan - with a stop at the family apartments in London and pick up some bespoke tailoring. It was quite a life for a few months - but when you got down to it his life was all about getting new "things". Every Sunday we would read the Washington Post and the New York Times. Well - I would read the papers; he would pull out the ads to find out what he was going to buy that week.

Not a lot of stimulating conversation there, so we parted ways.

If I were to throw all my boys into a pile and look for common themes, I would say that they wanted (in order):
  1. SEX (of course) - Young guys may have great bodies and stamina, but we older gents know moves and techniques you haven't even imagined. We also know exactly where your head is at and we can push those buttons and partner you though a sexual roller-coaster that lasts three, four hours.
  2. EXPERIENCE - They like being with someone who knows their way around the block. Someone who has already gotten the wild oats and circuit parties out of their system and knows the value of love and the work it takes to make it happen.
  3. MONEY - not in the sugar daddy way. But when you live with someone who already owns a house and can afford to take both of you off on nice vacations - well that is appealing especially to the twentysomething that is starting at the bottom rung of their career and faces years of living with roommates and Chinese takeout. The fact is, nearly every couple that lives together has to deal with unequal incomes - so it's really no different here. You figure out how you want to handle it. The young'un isn't a "kept man"; he has to take some financial responsibility and pull some weight. But the older may also feel free to spring for dinners out and vacations that junior wouldn't be able to afford.
  4. COMMUNICATION - Older guys have a long list of dumb mistakes behind us. Hopefully we have learned that relationship needs honesty and "no-fault" communication. Fights are par for the course - the couples that survive are the ones that know how to let it out without tearing their partner down and work to find solutions together. That's a really nice place for a young guy making his way in the gay world to land.

(Boys, the line forms to the right!) ;)

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I've had a couple of Daddy/boy relationships. The best was the one with the greatest age differerence, I was 31 he was 19. There was no love, but we liked hanging out with each other. Tom came from a broken home with a struggling single mom. He was hungry for a male authority figure. He was butch and not bad looking at all, nice butt especially.

He stayed over on weekends, lots of times we just slept together, no sex. He liked getting plowed but wouldn't kiss or suck, I didn't force the issue. Tom was a bit uptight about sex, the way he'd let me know he wanted to get plowed was he'd lie in bed on his belly and place a box of condoms on my side of the bed. We never talked about sex, or about what we did in bed, we just did it, always me taking the lead. What he liked most of all was cuddling and being held.

I think he was overjoyed to discover gay men like me and my two neighbors who were masculine and not flames. He thought the gay world was all feather boas and drag queens, (I met him at a drag queen's house, heyheyhey). I introduced him to an alternative gay world of motorcycles, hard rock, overnight hiking/camping. My gay neighbors introduced him to body building and working on cars.

Tom was simply hungry for a positive male environment, I'm glad to have offered it.

C

Casanova

After reading lots of replies from this topic I've rolled my eyes so hard that I almost saw the back of my head!

I am 25 years old and I've been in a relationship for almost 5 years with someone 12 years older than me and we're going strong! I was 19 when we fell in love. In fact, I cannot see my life without him as we have one thing in common - love and respect for each other. And you know what? This relationship is getting stronger day by day!

We've been through various crises - including severe financial problems, family trouble and a few more, and these things hadn't shaken us! And I know, things can change and circumstances can change, but we are enjoying what we've got, and the age difference doesn't bother either of us.

And you know what's funny? We cry so much for equality and yet we still judge others or place various relationships in a small box. Relationships come in various genres and bear vast differences like the myriad people who are bold enough to venture into them.

Come on, it's 2011! Age, gender, race, sexuality and preferences should be something that shouldn't be an issue anymore.

geshpnet

Reaction score
Recently I am seeing someone who is 52. And I am 25 myself. At first I was afraid that people will see me only after the money. But he is not rich, and I am not after anything. Afterall, I guess I only need to enjoy this.....

AnthInChicago

Reaction score
I seek out older men. It's just an individual preference. I don't think there's any science to it.

billinmd

Reaction score
53 yr old daddy here in the Wash DC area, where's my boy?

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
My outward persona is that of a seasoned and mature man who is experienced in many areas of life. This is true of the inner man as well. My personal kink involves corporal punishment and discipline, and I am regularly sought out by guys younger than myself, who wish to submit to discipline at the hand of an older man.

Psych texts have lots of ways to validate and explain this unique preference, but it really comes down to the younger men wanting to experience the authority and domination of an older man in the surrogate daddy role - but in a safe and temporary manner.

Okay with me whatever the motivation is, and we enjoy ourselves together - that's the reason I do it....mutual pleasure.

sucky123

Reaction score
My partner is 23 years my senior (I'm 22) and we've been at it for close to 3 years. We get along famously and share a very equal relationship.

I do not (and did not) go out with him for his 'money' (He does occasionally pay for dinner which i must admit is sweet, but i get uncomfortable when he spends lots of money on me). Instead, we share very similar ideals in life and enjoy many hobbies together.

It does get a little difficult with the different generations of friends as there is often a conflict in interest and social 'conduct'. However he has met my best mate and we all get along very well. I've also met his closest friends and there have been no issues there either.

Regarding the 'control' question...we generally make decisions together but because he is more financially minded, he takes care of the 'cash flow'. I however definitely take control in the bedroom :p I must admit, his ripping body is an added bonus.

That's almost the similar situation I'm in right now besides I'm 26 and he's 39. In time, I actually got accepted in his circles of friends and vice versa. It has been 3 yrs(monogamous relationship) and we're still going strong. I can't imagine my life without him, and I love him to death lol :D

sucky123

Reaction score
After reading lots of replies from this topic I've rolled my eyes so hard that I almost saw the back of my head!

I am 25 years old and I've been in a relationship for almost 5 years with someone 12 years older than me and we're going strong! I was 19 when we fell in love. In fact, I cannot see my life without him as we have one thing in common - love and respect for each other. And you know what? This relationship is getting stronger day by day!

We've been through various crises - including severe financial problems, family trouble and a few more, and these things hadn't shaken us! And I know, things can change and circumstances can change, but we are enjoying what we've got, and the age difference doesn't bother either of us.

And you know what's funny? We cry so much for equality and yet we still judge others or place various relationships in a small box. Relationships come in various genres and bear vast differences like the myriad people who are bold enough to venture into them.

Come on, it's 2011! Age, gender, race, sexuality and preferences should be something that shouldn't be an issue anymore.

You know what dude, I feel ya man. In a way, I'm grateful that there is someone out there experiencing what I'm going thru. I'm 150% agreeing with you my friend!

SfUncutDude

Reaction score
My BF of 2 years was twice my age. It was pure love. We were so similar, our personalities. We split because he moved out of state and I could not go for personal and professional reasons. But we are still very good friends and I go visit him whenever I can. He advised to never feel guilty because I stayed here, because I was thinking like a grown up and in the long run, which he admired. He taught me a lot of things and gave me a lot of valuable advise, from finances to love and relationship (he was my first BF, I was his 6th).

Some relationships you just can't forget because of how special they were. And to me, the age difference didn't matter at all

burstcrutch

Reaction score
18 and 53, eh? I am older (64) but fixed my lower limit at 25. Recently I met a guy younger than that lower limit and what a big disappointment that was! He just lacked the maturity to respond or interract with an older guy. So, can it work between an 18 y o and someone who is 53 +. I won't say 'No' because it really does depend on the individuals involved, but I would not be looking for someone so young.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Just a reminder - Father's Day is coming up. Be good to daddy. (He's been good to you.)

;)

Last edited:

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Is that Parker Williams and that little twink he's been fucking around with in a couple of films lately? PW is okay but with the Daddy/boy stuff he's been doing he has found his niche. hot.

Behrluvr

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
There's a difference between a relationship and those guys turned on by a big age difference. Some of us guys find older dudes hot. You might not be interested in a ring on the finger, but nonetheless have a taste for mature cock.

rebornme40

Reaction score
There's a difference between a relationship and those guys turned on by a big age difference. Some of us guys find older dudes hot. You might not be interested in a ring on the finger, but nonetheless have a taste for mature cock.

and the other way around i guess

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Is that Parker Williams and that little twink he's been fucking around with in a couple of films lately? PW is okay but with the Daddy/boy stuff he's been doing he has found his niche. hot.

It wasn't that long ago when Parker was the boy. (He was a good boy, too or a bad boy depending on what the situation called for. ;))

Alexxx

Reaction score
We never started that way....

Well I never thought I'd find myself sharing this sought of thing...

I've been with my partner for 4 years, (I'm 41 & he's 47); I've always had a kind 'Daddy & Son' fantasy going on around spanking, but not referred to it openly, just stuck to vanilla spanking...

Well out of the blue he starts calling himself 'Daddy Bear' and calling me his little 'Bear Cub', (he's 6'1" & I am 5'5"), and I love it.

I don't feel dis-empowered or stereotypical, I just feel wanted, desired & loved. I'm still 70% top & love fucking my Daddy Bear, but equally enjoying giving myself over to his fantasy. I am very lucky.

I realise this is not for everybody, but I hope it means something to most.

All the best, Alexxx aka little 'Bear Cub'