• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The golden age of stupidity

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I might be missing something but I think it's something like this.

I really should try embedding a video. But hay-ho, this will have to do. And there's no risk of google deleting it.

Like this you mean;):p ?

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Winston
Okay guys. Before this thread is completely hijacked into a political free-for-all and it has to be closed let's all leave the politics at the front door and have fun. Otherwise this thread will be closed and feelings will be hurt and more drama, drama, drama.
Fair warning. No politics or religion. Agreed?

I agree Winston. Wanting sauce should be non political anyways.

taurus2904

Obstinatician
Reaction score
why do people want this? what I'm I missing

McDonald's Szechuan Sauce, in it's original incarnation waaaaaay back when, was simply The Deal. Kinda sweet-and-sour, kinda barbequey, kinda spicy but won't kick (or burn) your ass. Chicken nuggets were kind of the new thing, and this sauce was tasty (not only on nuggets, but fries and burgers). I haven't heard any feedback on this - - - but it looks like a lot of people can't even get the sauce.

I don't see the point of this level of :party: for something like this. I still don't get the point of the perennial McRib. I guess we have to find our happy where we can.

I might go this crazy, though, if Pizza Hut brought back the Priazzo.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
...I don't see the point of this level of :party: for something like this. I still don't get the point of the perennial McRib. I guess we have to find our happy where we can...

It's the old trick of controlled scarcity to make something appear valuable. Apple does this all the time. It used to be hard to get a white iPhone - so of course everybody wanted one. Then it was Rose Gold that was backordered and made you really cool if you had one.

Disney does this with their animated films. They bring out Cinderella for a year, and then put it back in the vault, which makes it scarce and keeps the prices up because you have no idea when they are going to bring it out again.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Here's what it's all about...

Of coarse the fact that Disney is planning to release a live action "Mulan" movie in 2018 might have something to do with it as well...

dragonscub

Reaction score
Cult Favorite Cartoons + Social Media Addiction = Acting Stupid For A Few Minutes Of Fame. Nothing new in that, the wildcard here is the McDonalds factor: the only participant that isn't actually as stupid as they seem.

McDonalds has always been crazy like a fox: staging shortages and pretending to have "no idea" how popular a novelty item is when they inexplicably remove it from their menu. Because, you know, the biggest fast food corporation in the world, the one that invented the efficient business plan everyone else follows, is completely clueless and stupid about consumer demand and its supply chain.

Nah, they know exactly what they're doing. The first time it happened, maybe they really were surprised by the reaction to their McRib debacle. But they learn fast, quickly figuring how to monetize "mistakes" and milk them for publicity. Ten years ago it was via TV coverage, it appears they're getting more savvy about social media triggers.

Remember the "Minion" toys they gave out in Happy Meals that shouted "Fuck You" to kids? That was my favorite.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
Go on *bay.com and see what some of these packets of stupid sauce are getting at auction...it's f*cking NUTTY!

Habukaz

Reaction score
Who really needs the newest Iphone? Who needs new clothes every season every year? Who actually gains? Perhaps you gain some small temporary status increase. Corporations gain your money.

Advertisement split off from propaganda to create consumerism. People have to be distracted from real issues. We are told that all humans only care about themselves and that it's right this way, part of our very DNA. Communities are meant to be destroyed because they are a basis to discuss and organize people against the creators of most problems from joblessness to taxpayer money funneling into corporations instead of infrastructure, health care, education and so forth, the inequality of wealth and power.