• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

aman_dig

Reaction score
Kevin Probably Saves the World.

A nice undertone comedy about a guy chosen to be humanity last hope for survival just by being alive and he needs to find others like him so they can share their predestined duty.
It deal with death, grief, attempted suicide, moving on and a few more wonderful themes for anyone who like those genres,

mzach81

Reaction score
For me, it's Star Trek: Discovery currently. The whole series so far turned out way better than what all the naysayers were on about during the early trailers days. I'm a huge trekkie fan since TNG, Voyage and DS9.

In saying that, can't wait for Season 2 of Stranger Things!

SWAGGA

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
i was bored so i started battlestar galactica (SciFi Channel Series) pretty good stuff there

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
After we have watched Season 1 of VICTORIA we've now started Season 1 of THE CROWN the story of how Princess Elizabeth came to be Queen Elizabeth II. Both are really very interesting an nice stories. And both Queens have had or have German husbands. And here the stories of the suspiciously court-cringers are nearly the same. Very interesting for guys who like to look back in history.

Last edited:

RefixnarcisM

Jet Black Heart
Reaction score
Riverdale season 2 episode 3.
Oh Kevin, hopefully no more reckless act and getting along again with Betty. Archie and the circle of hunkies... can I join?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Watching re-runs of the TOTALLY WACKO show that is BANZAI with regulars such as "Lady One-Question "and "Shake Hands Man" and that scream of "place bets now" and lots of other shouting Japanese(?) guys.... try watching without shouting WTF???!!!!

and those crazy challenges

Last edited:

havocs

Reaction score
A co-worker is trying to get me into the Expanse, so I am watching ep 1. Stephen Strait's in it, so that's something....

fanboyism2016-02-15-14h48m25s336.png

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Watching old episodes of "3rd Rock From the Sun"! Such a funny show.

That's my all time favorite tv show. The main thing about this show is John Lithgow (IMO, one of the most underrated actors of all-time). He is the obvious highlight; his acting style is excellent and his comic timing is fabulous. What a brilliant actor! :thumbs up:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
That's my all time favorite tv show. The main thing about this show is John Lithgow (IMO, one of the most underrated actors of all-time). He is the obvious highlight; his acting style is excellent and his comic timing is fabulous. What a brilliant actor! :thumbs up:

What he just has proven with his role as Winston Churchill in the BBS series THE CROWN!!!! There he hasn't acted as Churchill - no HE WAS the rebirth of Churchill!!! :thumbs up: