• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Movie you Watched ?

riojackblue

Banned
Reaction score
Nice pics - but what about a review. Is the movie fantastic/worth seeing or boring/load of rubbish??

---------------------------------------
You can see, but you have not seen.
Very elongated, you could have in 45 minutes.
As I said this is my opinion on this movie.
Conclusion: I had promised more of this movie.

------------------------------------------------------
Kann man sehen, muss man aber nicht gesehen haben.
Sehr in die Länge gezogen, hätte man auch in 45 Minuten unterbringen können.
Wie gesagt das ist meine Meinung zu diesen Film.
Fazit: Ich hatte mir mehr von diesen Film versprochen.
-------------------------------------------------------------

fkboy1

Reaction score
Gayby (2012)

Gayby (2012)

A light-hearted gay themed movie with some funny moments. I was entertained. :)

ChriPhenix

Reaction score
Happy Death Day!

I thought it was going to be a silly little movie, but fun. It turned out to actually be really good. Hilarious and a great turn on the genre. Had some unexpected themes thrown in; queer acceptance, body positivity. But not at all detracting from the plot.

The main character's development was nice, and it was great to not watch too many ridiculous cliches at every moment. She could fight! Haha

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Spotlight (2015)

Spotlight tells the true story of the Boston journalists who uncovered widespread abuse of children by Catholic priests. Tom McCarthy (The Station Agent, The Visitor, Win Win) handles this story with restraint and intelligence. This might just be the best newspaper film since All the President's Men in 1976.

Everything about this film is brilliant - the performances, the cinematography, etc. However, what makes this film is an absolutely genius screenplay that is acted to perfection. Relevant, powerful and astonishing. Shocking, criminal and true.

If there is any heroism in Spotlight then it's a very humble one: the heroism of getting the facts right, which seems, today, almost too much to ask of mainstream newspapers.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Got the DVD of the Star Trek Beyond so decided to do a catch-up watch of the earlier ones before giving No.3 a screening. I hope I find it as entertaining as the first two:

fkboy1

Reaction score
Got the DVD of the Star Trek Beyond so decided to do a catch-up watch of the earlier ones before giving No.3 a screening. I hope I find it as entertaining as the first two:

If you found the first 2 entertaining, you will definitely like Beyond!

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
A Few Best Men (2011)

afew.gif

I'm a huge, huge fan of British Film and humor. A Few Best Men was written by Dean Craig, the same Brit who wrote a juicy mild-black comedy Death at a Funeral (2007). In my opinion, this movie is a dirty and raw UK version of The Hangover. Mostly people will find this version very offending and generic, but I think it's funny and hilarious.

Baby Driver (2017)

babyd.gif

Oh, what a ride! Baby Driver is amazing and there's so much good about it that there's not much to say about anything bad in this movie. The movie has an interesting rhythm and it feels that everything that happens in the movie syncs up to the music. And thankfully the soundtrack of the movie is as brilliant as the movie itself.

Pride (2014)

pride.gif

If you want a great film that will make you remember what it's like to really experience life then you have to watch Pride. This portrayal of the unlikely 80's alliance between London gay-rights activists and striking Welsh miners is simply amazing. This is what cinema should be about . This film has earned itself a place on my favourites list that's for sure!

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Pride (2014)

pride.gif

If you want a great film that will make you remember what it's like to really experience life then you have to watch Pride. This portrayal of the unlikely 80's alliance between London gay-rights activists and striking Welsh miners is simply amazing. This is what cinema should be about . This film has earned itself a place on my favourites list that's for sure!

I haven't seen the first two (but will look out for them) but wholeheartedly agree about Pride... this film, based on actual events has a great script, a great cast and a great soundtrack too - highly recommended! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Last edited:

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
I haven't seen the first two (but will look out for them) but wholeheartedly agree about Pride... this film, based on actual events has a great script, a great cast and a great soundtrack too - highly recommended! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Agree! Everything about this film is perfect. And I was waiting 3 yrs to see it!? :blushing: OMG, what an asshole!