• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Daddy and Boy relationship

rebornme40

Reaction score
===

Any man will tell you about a fantasy of that topic and some will/will not care if they are going 4 the long term or just a one night stand Ex;

I myself have been with an older man and loved it...
he told me what to do and I did it just like that :butslap: without a thought of regret, but that was a one time thing and I never saw him again... what I'm saying is that if I ever see him I would not hesitate to say "Hi"

My answer Yes.

Why didn't you see him again if you liked him?

rebornme40

Reaction score
I was in a very loving relationship...in fact, he loved me for the person I was, not for the person he wanted to mold me to be..my bf passed away a little over two years ago..and I miss him very much..I am single by my own accord..I've never been single since I was high school..and now..with everything that I'm in the process of achieving goal wise, I felt at this time of my life, its beneficial for me to be single..and its not that guys have not wanted me as their bfs..not in the least..the funny thing about the guy I was telling you about is that he has been with other guys since we've broken up...with bad results because of possessive ways..and to a certain degree because they sense from his conversations that he still had feelings for me..and yes..to answer your question....because I have had the love that way beyond my expectations and taught me that there is unconditional and genuine love in the world..I am very HAPPY...:heart:p.s. yes, I did love the guy that I spoke of in this post very much that I couldnt see anything pass him..he was all I breathe and lived for..during the time we were together...but its a new day...and a new ME...

Since you are single and he is still hot for you, why don;t you reunite and fix things that you wanted to do in the past but you didn't. I was, to a much lesser extent, in your ex bf's position. even untill now i can get over him and now he is in Perth.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Since you are single and he is still hot for you, why don;t you reunite and fix things that you wanted to do in the past but you didn't. I was, to a much lesser extent, in your ex bf's position. even untill now i can get over him and now he is in Perth.

You know at one point, I was going to consider to start dating with him again on a get reacquainted basis just to see if he had changed after all of these years.. until I noticed that he still had those jealous fits and was asking me questions about who I was fucking...then he told me a lie that he was single..and then I was approached by a guy one day who saw me talking with him and I found out that this guy was his current bf for the past two years and that this guy is really in love with him despite...therefore, because he started lying right off the bat about something so crucial..it wasn't worth the headache especially since I've been drama free from that kind of b.s. for sooo long..Like I said..I'm definitely in a better position where I'm at now..I rather be single than to deal with unecessary drama that I don't need in my life...:no:

rebornme40

Reaction score
You know at one point, I was going to consider to start dating with him again on a get reacquainted basis just to see if he had changed after all of these years.. until I noticed that he still had those jealous fits and was asking me questions about who I was fucking...then he told me a lie that he was single..and then I was approached by a guy one day who saw me talking with him and I found out that this guy was his current bf for the past two years and that this guy is really in love with him despite...therefore, because he started lying right off the bat about something so crucial..it wasn't worth the headache especially since I've been drama free from that kind of b.s. for sooo long..Like I said..I'm definitely in a better position where I'm at now..I rather be single than to deal with unecessary drama that I don't need in my life...:no:

If u dont mind my asking how old were u then and how old r u now

rebornme40

Reaction score
If u dont mind my asking how old were u then and how old r u now

It has been a long looong time. And i think i completely agree with u. Even i am so glad if you can get over him and move on. i know it is very difficult. it isfor me. Where are u by the way?

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
It has been a long looong time. And i think i completely agree with u. Even i am so glad if you can get over him and move on. i know it is very difficult. it isfor me. Where are u by the way?

You can do it if you are determined and focus on moving forward..anything is possible..you know what I mean?...and I live in Ohio...thanks for all of your responses to my post..much appreciate you taking the time ...:)

heinrich671

Reaction score
i think a boy dad relationship could be very good. my experience is only sexually and i say there is nothing better.

rebornme40

Reaction score
i think a boy dad relationship could be very good. my experience is only sexually and i say there is nothing better.

Tell me more about the sex, please. I really would like to know what works best. I m the old one. Maybe I can learn from you.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
sexually, should the boy become the bottom

There is no should or shouldn't, age has nothing to do with what role you play...

Just like in any other relationship, you take the role your comfortable with...

C

charly_xx

Hm, it is not so easy to find the right boy for an dad/son relationship. What is the best methode to finde an young men ?

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hm, it is not so easy to find the right boy for an dad/son relationship. What is the best methode to finde an young men ?

I really have no idea... The boys have always found me...:)

J

jklpp

sexually, should the boy become the bottom

i dont know if the boy should or shouldnt be the bottom, but for me i prefer to be the bottom and get controlled by the dad. well i havent got and experience on dad/boy relationship, but in my fantasy, i think that must be so hot

S

Stoic

Um why not try any dad - son dating websites out there? There are so many :p Personally, I see there are so many young boys after older guys rather than old guys after young boys - at least when it comes to finding relationships online...

J

jklpp

oh i've never heard about those sort of websites, show me some plz

S

Stoic

oh sorry jklpp, I don't know if I could post links here :(

@ nilstreet
That's true, I guess older guys just want to be sure that these boys are really for the relationship and not just an FB... but there are mature guys who also just want to play around... and weary young guys who think they are players, so it goes both ways :D

Diangelo88

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I think it's kinda difficult but achievable if both sides have enough patience because both sides need to spend time with friends their own ages from time to time and they need to respect and understand that sometimes young guys might not fit that well there.. or viceversa. At the end i think age and maturity are relative, you might find older people less mature than younger ones so there might be some balance there. I think it can work out.

A

angelmist

I think that if you love each other then anything is possible. Not always so I have a friend who is 21, whose boyfriend is over 20 years his senior but is actually plays a dominant role in their sex life.