• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

How do guys prepare for sex?

jon13lee

Reaction score
so i'm a lil curious to know how some guys prepare for sex. what do tops do? what to bottoms do? do you prepare for spontaneous events? i've heard so many stories from friends that say they just shower to douching to even fasting (i was like, really? apparently they want to look thinner and clean down there...go figure i like food too much lol)

HotDougBunz

Super Vip
Reaction score
Checking in as a dominate top, I want to be clean so of course a shower would be in order. Man-scent is nice but rank is not appealing in the least to me.

S

squiggle

Speaking as an older gentleman, my first action would be to withdraw cash.

S

Sinnerr

there is no special preparation for a top. just shower. and i personally like when a guy doesnt use cologne or deo before sex. i wanna taste that guy and not "Hugo Boss" or "David Beckham" or such.

for bottoming is need to have asshole clean. various goods you can buy in sexshops. best are these what you can connect with shower batery. easy rule- if u want perfect cleaness use lot of water! and repeat this process few times. until youllbe sure its ok

btw. admins.dont you want to make this thread sticky? its quite frequent question here

BigBenni

Super Vip, Gentle Giant
Reaction score
@ Sinnerr

There you go, just made it a sticky ;)

jon13lee

Reaction score
@Sinnerr isn't it unhealthy for a bottom to do that too much? it can dry the boy out! lol

i personally don't mind a mutual shower/foreplay action in the tub :p he clean, i'm clean, we all clean...until we finish and then have to head back into the shower...together :rofl: rinse and repeat hehes

iSwallow

GayHeaven's Hottie
Reaction score
@Sinnerr isn't it unhealthy for a bottom to do that too much? it can dry the boy out! lol

i personally don't mind a mutual shower/foreplay action in the tub he clean, i'm clean, we all clean...until we finish and then have to head back into the shower...together rinse and repeat hehes

i agreee ;), rinse and repeat...

S

Sinnerr

i personally don't mind a mutual shower/foreplay action in the tub :p he clean, i'm clean, we all clean...until we finish and then have to head back into the shower...together :rofl: rinse and repeat hehes

well. its my personal wiew. some other may have lesser requirements. for anal fuck isnt perfect cleaness necessary. but what if Ill get idea to rim you during foreplay??
anyway. i do it as well when im bottoming and have no problem with.
and of course LUBE rather bit more than less. its good to use special plastic jizzers which looks a bit like injections. they comfortly gets load of lube into your anus. you can easily buy them in sex shop

jon13lee

Reaction score
true everyone has their own preferences. :p this is why i asked this question lol though it sucks for those who wants to be spontaneous because the bottom doesn't have the time to prep. can you imagine if the top or the bottom is really anal (no pun intended lol) about complete cleanliness?

top: i'm so hard right now
bottom: can you hold that erection for like 30 minutes? brb

or

bottom: do you want to...you know *wink wink*
top: mmm, yes!...but did you empty that love canal?

:rofl:

S

Sinnerr

lol. you are right. thats why im willing to do only blow and hand jobs spontageously. anal fuck isnt essetial need. but enema doesnt take 30 minutes. Id say 10 at most.

and there is no problem to pass him glass of wine or such and say take seat, relax I will be back in a moment. of course you should be fast cos if you wouldnt you could find your buddy sleeping already.

Last edited:

cujoboy

Reaction score
well. its my personal wiew. some other may have lesser requirements. for anal fuck isnt perfect cleaness necessary. but what if Ill get idea to rim you during foreplay??
anyway. i do it as well when im bottoming and have no problem with.
and of course LUBE rather bit more than less. its good to use special plastic jizzers which looks a bit like injections. they comfortly gets load of lube into your anus. you can easily buy them in sex shop

Shower, lots of lube, bottoming or top!:)

jon13lee

Reaction score
lol. you are right. thats why im willing to do only blow and hand jobs spontageously. anal fuck isnt essetial need. but enema doesnt take 30 minutes. Id say 10 at most.

10 minutes? :\ iono if that would be long enough to feel clean...but if i was horny, then i can't say i wouldn't be rushing in that process lol

but what do guys do who go to the club and party around? you might not be expecting to have a random hook up. do bottoms prepare beforehand just in case?

S

Sinnerr

but what do guys do who go to the club and party around? you might not be expecting to have a random hook up. do bottoms prepare beforehand just in case?

Some do. Some not - they nevermind dirtyness.

I personally cant stand dirtyness...
But do what you think is the best for you and your fucker.
And maybe have with you pack of wet wipes ;)

lhardwick69

Reaction score
i'm a bottom so my preparation is to put a shirt on with the saying "insert penis here" with arrow button pointing down to my ass--hehehe

take a shower dress up casually for the plans at hand whether it be dinner and a movie or whatever--then sex happens just go with the flow--proper cleaning and I don't mean enimas and stuff I mean just shower wash cock balls and ass--

if you have problems with the asshole area like bowel movements and stuff just let the guy you are with know--I never used an enima and never will and I never gotten shit on a guys dick ---it happens if so remember its an asshole it has shit so far inside --

enjoy

anarren

Reaction score
i'm a bottom so my preparation is to put a shirt on with the saying "insert penis here" with arrow button pointing down to my ass--hehehe

take a shower dress up casually for the plans at hand whether it be dinner and a movie or whatever--then sex happens just go with the flow--proper cleaning and I don't mean enimas and stuff I mean just shower wash cock balls and ass--

if you have problems with the asshole area like bowel movements and stuff just let the guy you are with know--I never used an enima and never will and I never gotten shit on a guys dick ---it happens if so remember its an asshole it has shit so far inside --

enjoy

Gotta agree here - I'm vers, and as much as I do love rimming/fucking a sparkling clean ass, I don't actually expect dudes to go through so much (as frequent enemas *are* unhealthy). I do my best to be clean as well, and if I have any doubts, hands and mouths are fun too!