• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Adidasboy Stories

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
I did not write the original versions of these stories, all I have done is sub edit them, correcting the spelling and punctuation to make them easier to read. They are from around 2004, submitted by members of long defunct site Adidasboy, which was, guess what, dedicated to lovers of the sort of boys who wear Adidas, Nike, Reebok and Puma. Some are good, some are not, one is outstandingly good, please read 'Over the fence' even if you don't read anything else here. There should be a new story every day.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
OVER THE FENCE

It's funny how you can live so close to a person for so long and never realise how nice, or how good looking, or how nice and good looking they are. Well, that's how it was with me and David.

I should really introduce myself to you first - I'm Joe, your average boy, living in the north of England. 5'8 a bit of muscle tone from playing rough with the other boys at school. Silky smooth just about everywhere, although the hair I do have - in all the right places - is thick. That is apart from the hair on my head which is a dark blond colour - matches my watery blue eyes I'm told, -cut short so it's nice and spiky on top.
Listen, I'm getting carried away here. It's not really me you're interested in I know. So I'll get on with the story. Like I said before, it's strange that you can live so close to someone and never really notice them. David was that guy I'd never really noticed, despite living in the house right behind his. From the back of our house you could see right into David's garden and see into the back of his house. It worked the same way around I guess. David was the same age as my brother, that's how I noticed him really.
They went to school together until they were 11 and then went their separate ways for secondary school. Not that they were ever really good friends or anything, they just knew each other if you understand what I mean.
Now I've known that I'm into guys over the ladies since I was about 16. Actually, I've always been into guys, you just don't notice it until around then! Anyway, I figured that it didn't matter too much to me, after all, it was only sex..
To be honest, I never really took that much notice in other people, male or female, well, not in a sexual sort of way. Just too interested in playing sport and being with my mates.
That all changed on one sunny Monday afternoon in June when I saw David walking home from school. It was the school uniform that attracted my eye to him. Blue tie, blue blazer, pristine white shirt and black trousers - I can remember thinking to myself that he must have been boiling underneath all that lot in this weather. Having said that I was also wearing my own school uniform at the time, although I had the good sense to take off my tie and unbutton the top few buttons on my shirt.
The thing is, I just smiled at him, he smiled back, and yet in that brief, very brief glance at him, I took in so much of his face. Just from that one look I could remember that his hair was the same dark blond as my own, cut short and slicked back, his eyes were light, hazel brown in colour, that he had two rows of the most perfectly straight white teeth, that his lips were moist and cherry red, that his skin was absolutely smooth, without a single blemish and ever so lightly tanned in colour. I carried on walking back home. I couldn't remember the last time I saw David in his school uniform. Maybe I had seen him before but just never really noticed before.
Although my school worked different hours to his and it was only because I stayed back to do some extra work that I was even out at that time. Surely, if I had seen him before, looking like that, I couldn't have helped but notice him. All the same, now that I had seen him, I had this amazing feeling right in the depths of my stomach, something I'd never felt before in my entire life.
It was sort of an excited aching.
Needing to see him again.
Needing to see more.
Then I realised. There was a way to see more. I don't know what made me do it, but I ran home. Out of breath and sweating, I got back home. Dropped my bag at the bottom of the stairs and ran up and into my brother's bedroom, which was the one at the back. The one with the clear view over the fence into the house behind, over looking the back of David's house; David's bedroom. My brother wasn't in at the time, fortunately. It was only afterwards I thought about how I would have tried to explain why I'd burst into his room, dripping wet with sweat, and practically ran straight to the window. That was a question I wouldn't need to answer. But there were no answers to my question either. David wasn't there. Didn't show up. I must have been too late. I wouldn't be late tomorrow.
I spent the rest of that afternoon and much of the evening thinking about what I had been through that day. To anyone else it was nothing. To David it was probably nothing. The brother of a guy who he used to go to school with being nice and giving him some recognition on the street. Two school boys acknowledging each others' presence. Three, maybe four seconds tops. No physical contact, just a look. A harmless smile.
And I wanted another look.
I wanted another thousand more looks.
I wanted more than another harmless smile.
The number of times I got told throughout all of the following day by different teachers to pay attention as I looked out of the window of each classroom, in my mind planning what I would have to do that afternoon, I suppose I was lucky not to get a detention. Not that a detention would have stopped me from carrying out my plan. My friends realised something was wrong with me - I wasn't up to my usual standard during gym class - but they never pushed the issue. And some how I managed to get through to the end of the day.
I walked home with my brother. Can't remember what we talked about. Everything and nothing I suppose. Besides, my mind was on other things. As it was a Tuesday, my brother would only be at home for about half an hour after we got in from school. He always went to play football in the park with a couple of his friends on Tuesday. I was pleased to see that things hadn't changed.
The clock struck three and he was out of the house. Leaving the place empty. Just another twenty minutes to wait. Just a while longer. Just to be safe I went and took up my place in my brother's bedroom. I could hear the ticking of the clock on the wall behind me. Counting down the seconds.
It was agony. Just sitting. Waiting.
My heart began to race. All kinds of thoughts of what I might - or worse - might not see running through my mind at the same time. The tension was growing inside me. I'd never experienced anything like it before. My eye was drawn back over the fence and through the glass of David's bedroom. A bright shaft of light taking over the room before disappearing again as the door opened and closed. I saw a blue flash being thrown across the room as he put his blazer down on the bed and then he came into sight.
I think my jaw must of dropped as my blood pressure went through the roof. No other person had done this to me before, and that was only after a glimpse of him.
He stood seemingly in the centre of his room, just looking aimlessly out of the widow. Bright white shirt, straight blue tie and jet black school trousers. My eyes fixed on his hands as he moved them up to the collar of his shirt, pulling out the knot of his tie before pulling the strip of cotton away from him and unbuttoning two, three, four of the buttons on his shirt. For a glorious second I thought I was going to get a true glimpse of bare flesh. It wasn't to be. He walked towards the window, I shot my head down as if I was looking at something in front of me.
All I could see was the big tent my erection was making in my own trousers, straining to be released and into David's hands.
I looked up once more, the curtains had been drawn across, shielding him from view. I went away to get changed myself. Exciting of having the chance to see him again, yet amazingly disappointed at getting so close to seeing so much more. But I knew there would be other chances. I just got changed into a pair of old shorts and a T-shirt, picked up a magazine and strolled out into the garden to enjoy the warm afternoon.
As I sat in the garden I could hearing the sound of a football being kicked around in the garden behind. Of course I knew who was doing the kicking and longed to be there doing much more besides. Unfortunately, I couldn't see him, the fence and the two large apple trees in front of it saw to that. Then, just as I was getting settled into reading an article in the magazine, all my prayers were answered at once. I saw a football sail through the air over the fence and right past my eyes.
I just about caught it and walked up to the back of the garden. I reached the fence, took a deep breath and pulled myself up to look over the top. My eyes immediately met David's as I held the ball up.
"Yours!" I said, attempting to hide the nervousness I was experiencing from my voice.
"Ah, yeah, thanks." He said in a voice that had clearly not long since broken. I threw the ball towards him and took in another look. Shit, this boy liked covering himself up I thought to myself. White T-shirt, showing his arms, same lightly tanned colour as his face, and his legs completely covered by a pair of Adidas tracksuit bottoms.
"On your own?" I asked, trying to strike up a conversation just so that I had an excuse to keep looking at him. I had it bad!
"Yeah. You too?" he asked me.
"Yep." I replied. The conversation a little awkward and thin on the ground in only the way that two teenage guys who hardly knew each other could manage.
"Mark's out?" he asked, talking about my little brother.
"Playing footy at the park." I told him.
"Fancy having a drink with me?" I asked.
I couldn't believe I had just said that. Where the hell did that come from? I'd seen him just twice, had a major problem in stopping myself from getting a hard on when I saw him close up on the street, and now I've just invited him for a drink with me.
"Yeah, ok." David replied. I tried not to let my jaw drop to the floor.
"I'll just go and lock up the back door and I'll be over."

Now, I thought to myself, either this boy is really thirsty, incredibly lonely, or was having exactly the same thoughts as me. I headed back to the house and into the kitchen. My heart pounding hard inside my chest as I went. After a couple of minutes I saw the fence shake a little as David climbed over the top of it and jogged down the garden towards the back of the house. He came into the kitchen and stood beside me at the sink.
"What you having?" I asked him. "Whatever you are." He replied. Smart kid I thought. Whenever you're unsure go with what the host's having! "I was going to get a beer out of the fridge." I said. My parents were very cool like that. I was allowed to drink in the house as long as I didn't getting seriously pissed or anything.
"Cool!" he replied. His cute face erupting into a full blown smile, showing me those white teeth again. Carefully, I moved over towards the fridge. I could feel my dick starting to get a little firmer inside my shorts and I had no intentions of letting my new friend see that. Well, not for the moment anyway. I took two stubby bottles out of the fridge, pulled the tops off both of them and handed him one. He took a long gulp. I thought that he would start to cough and splutter. Clearly, though, this wasn't his first drink. He gave me the impression that he could drink me under the table any day. Maybe I'd let him try one day soon!
We went back out into the garden and just sat and talked for about twenty minutes. He asked me about Mark and what he was getting up to and stuff like that. I answered all his question and threw in a couple of my own to make things more interesting.
Though all the time all I could think about was how cute he looked. The way the sun was shining down on his skin, tanning it that little bit more. The light reflecting off his slicked back hair. Those red lips and the white teeth. This was almost too much for me to take. Clearly my dick thought so as well. Every time he laughed or made a joke and showed those teeth and the dimples he'd got on either cheek, I'd feel it start to swell and have to either look at something else or move the conversation on so that I didn't embarrass myself.

Then he asked me a question that made my eyes light up and give my brain something to work with as an opportunity to make things a little more interesting between David and I.
"Do you ever play poker?" he said. Totally seriously, though now a lot more relaxed having got to know me a little better.
"Yeah, I have done quite a few times." I told him honestly.
"Where did that one come from? I asked, curious to know what made him ask something like that totally unprovoked.
"Nothing. Just a couple of guys at school want me to play with them on Thursday, and to be honest, I've never really played." He told me. He seemed genuine enough.
"Well, follow me then, and I'll show you how it's done!"
I flashed one of my own cute grins at him as I got up off the chair. I think I did a rather good job at appearing cool in front of him as my heart went up another gear and my hands shot down in front of my shorts to hide any movement that may have been going on inside them. I took him up to my room.

Thankfully, I hadn't opened the curtains again after I'd got changed earlier. That would make it easier if I decided the heat needed to be turned up a little later on. We sat down in the centre of the room, I reached over and took a pack of cards out of one of my drawers. As I dealt the cards I went over the rules briefly.
I was no great player myself, and to be honest wouldn't know a royal flush if it bit me on the arse. I usually relied on the other guys I was playing with to tell me if I'd won if my hand contained anything more complicated than a couple of pairs! But I had a rough idea of how to play the game. So we played a few hands.
I was a little surprised when he won two to my one, but - maybe foolishly - put it down to beginners luck. Then the conversation took a twist that lead me to believe later that David knew exactly what he was doing all along. The guys I'm playing with said that they wanted to make it a more interesting game. He told me as he looked through his latest round of cards.
"Oh, money" I said. Thinking he was just making small talk as I tried to work out if I'd got anything in my hand or not.
"No". he said, this made me listen a little harder. "Clothes." He finished his sentence. I managed to raise my head to look up at him and then just froze with my mouth open slightly. David, apparently not realising what he'd just done to me, began to explain.
"The idea is that you wear all your best gear - you know, the designer stuff, all your labels - and play for them instead of money."
He told me all of this so matter-of-factly as if there was nothing remotely sexual about it. How was I going to respond to that?
"Everything?" I spluttered, my voice seeming to get a little higher as I did so.
"Everything." He said. I guess it's kind of like strip poker, only the one who wins gets to keep the clothes!
"That's all we're playing for. Right". I began, at last to compose myself, hoping that his eyes wouldn't roll down towards my crotch.
"It's a good way to get yourself some decent gear without having to pay for it I suppose." I said, trying desperately to act as if he hadn't just landed a bombshell inside my chest. David replied, his mouth grinning from ear to ear while his eyes sparkled. He had a kind of expression on his face, one that said he knew his parents wouldn't approve of it and that's why he wanted to join in kind of expression.
"Want to try it out now?" Now I knew what my newest little friend was after. If he could be so cool and calm about it, I was definitely going to have to give it a go myself.
"Sure, if you want to." I told him. "Not for keeps or anything - just strip poker so I can see what it's like." He told me. Clearly trying to sound as innocent as possible. By this time of course I knew that there was no way that David was as innocent or inexperienced as he tried to make out. He knew what he wanted.
Maybe he'd picked up on what I wanted to.
Maybe.
That's fine with me. I told him. I thought I was doing well again. As nervous as I'd ever been in my life, with this cute boy sitting opposite me agreeing to get butt naked in the middle of my room. But still I think I was managing to stay in control of the situation. After making sure that we both had the same number of clothes on so that the game was fair, I threw out the first round of cards. By some stroke of luck I won the first two games. Not much flesh out them, David just took both of his trainers off. Leaving him crossed legged in the middle of the room in his white socks. I, on the other hand, was feeling a little bit braver and shuffling the cards.
I think his eyes fixed on my chest, pretty well defined if I do say so myself, made my nipples stand up and go hard. It was all I could do to make sure that my dick didn't go the same way. Not for the moment at least
. The game kept going, with the two of us just talking about shit for a while. Every time he thought I was looking away from him though, I caught a glimpse of his eyes roaming over my chest. Just as I had done with his face on that very first meeting, he was trying to take in every detail of my body. Every ripple of skin, every light hair and both hard nipples. I could have swore I saw him lick his lips once.
It wasn't too long until it was my turn to get my first real treat and my first look at a bit more of David's flesh than he would usually put on show. Without his trainers and socks, he was left to decide, tracksuit bottoms or T-shirt. When you're in a bit of a sticky spot like that, of course it's always going to be the top half first, putting on show what you could legally get away with on the beach before things go too far. I remembered doing the same thing two years ago when I was his age and me and my mates had had a bit too much to drink after a particularly hard game. My eyes stayed focussed on his hands as he reached for the bottom of his T-shirt and started to pull it up.
Christ, he was going slowly at this. He must surely have known what he was doing to me.
Little by little, a small look at his tanned flesh, smooth, totally hairless, his navel, so fucking gorgeous, up and up, to his chest until the T-shirt was over his head and he was showing me his bare chest, like the rest of his upper body, hairless and smooth, a little muscle definition just starting to show, light coloured nipples in contrast with the rest of his smooth skin. He threw the T-shirt to the side, and sat there with one of the cutest grins I'd ever seen in my life.
Both of us sat there in the centre of the room, looking at each other, smiling at each other, shirtless.
My dick thought it was Christmas!
It wasn't too long however, until I had to try and convince it that it wasn't.
I lost the next hand and was about to lose my shorts. That made me especially glad that I had changed into a new pair of boxers when I got changed this afternoon. Nothing too fancy, plain white with green stripes, and baggy enough so that my dick could get semi-hard without whoever happened to be looking noticing it. I stood up and untied the drawstrings. Deciding that speed was the best idea, I quickly pulled them down and threw them off into the corner of the room with my other clothes. I stood for a brief moment, watching David's eyes appear to sparkle even more as his gazed concentrated only on my shorts.
I rubbed my stomach slightly before sitting down, and teasingly trailed a finger down the thin line of black hairs that went from my navel beneath the waistband of my boxers. The luck that I thought had gone when David shut his bedroom curtains earlier that afternoon, had clearly come back. I won the next hand. Meaning that I wasn't going to be the first to be naked. For the moment at least. Now it was time to see David standing there dressed only in whatever undies he'd chosen for the occasion. I wasn't going to be disappointed.
For a second he acted his age and looked a bit nervous as he got to his feet. Hell, if I was nervous about getting my kit off in front of him, it was only natural that he should feel the same way. When he got up though and saw me looking straight at him, he seemed, strangely enough, to calm down and he broke out into a full smile as he placed his thumbs inside the waistband of his tracksuit bottoms and started to pull them down.
I think I held my breath as he did it
.It was at that moment that I realised I was going to see the very thing that only a day ago I had ached for more than anything else in my entire life. He showed off a pair of really rather tight, charcoal coloured boxer briefs.
He had an impressive bulge in the front of them, and I knew then that I wasn't the only one having an internal battle with my dick. He dropped them to the floor and I think I almost gasped. His legs were as hairy as mine. Thoughts started racing through my head that if he had the same hairy legs as me, maybe other things on his bottom half were like mine too!
David didn't put on any kind of show as I had done for him just a couple of minutes ago. He returned to the floor, crossed legged with his hands loosely draped in front of his shorts while he waited for me to deal the final round of cards. Eventually I did manage to pull my eyes away from David's near totally naked body and threw out the cards. I looked down at the row of five that I had hold of, and immediately I think my blood pressure rocketed.
I was absolutely certain that I was going to have to get my pants down in front of this boy, only the same age as my brother. To add to my problems, my dick was not going to go down this time. Semi-erect and getting harder by the moments. I quickly glanced across to David, who strangely, appeared to be wearing the same expression as me. I knew of course that he wouldn't be wearing that expression for much longer when he found out that whatever crap hand he had, I didn't have anything in mine.
I was wrong. I threw my cards in the middle of the floor and he saw that I had nothing and smiled. He followed suit. I looked at his cards, just confirm my suspicions. Six of diamonds, ace of spades, four of hearts, seven of clubs, three of spades. Nothing. I think I let out a very slight sigh of relief and went to gather the cards up again to play another round. David stopped me.

"Hold on, we've both lost haven't we?" he asked me.
I thought for a moment. In truth I knew that we should really play another round, but I wanted to stop wasting time with this card game and see how far David was willing to go. I drew in a breath.
"Yeah, I suppose we have." I said.
I started to make some movement like I was going to get to my feet to drop 'em. As I did so, David stopped me again. He said, his voice starting to sound a little more strained. I thought that this was the bit were he said he didn't want to go any further. Could you have blamed the little guy? Here he was, with this bloke that he hardly knew. Of course he wanted to stop. No he didn't.
"Seeing as we've both lost, how about you pull mine down and I'll pull yours down?"
I think that it was at about that point that I lost my breath totally and physically fought with myself to continue my appearance of being totally together on this one.
"If you want to." That was just about all I could manage. David didn't answer and instead just stood up and moved closer to where I was kneeling on the floor trying to conceal my excitement that was building in my boxers.
I needn't have bothered. As David stood up and walked towards me I could see that the impressive bulge he had when he dropped his Adidas pants and turned into a full blown stiffy, needing a release from their charcoal coloured prison. From that moment on, the sexual being inside me took over and there was no turning back now. For either of us.
One quick look up at David confirmed what I had thought. He knew what he was going to do from the moment he kicked that ball over the fence. He knew what he wanted from me and presented with the opportunity like he had this afternoon, he wasn't going to give up until he got what he came for. I could read all of this in a new menacing, and yet still so very cute, smile that he wore. His cherry red lips moist with excitement, his whole body ready for it's first taste of real physical contact.
I moved my hands up from their resting place on the front of my shorts, no longer worried about hiding my erection that was causing the thin material to tent outwards and reached to the top of the waistband on David's shorts. I began to peel them down. It wasn't long until I revealed sort of what I expected, a lot of hair around his crotch, exploding outwards. Then his dick started to come into view, the red shiny top showing that his foreskin was stretched right back and the excitement had already started to flow from his shaft, all six inches of it, covered in the same light brown pubes that surrounded the base of his crotch and ran down his legs.
I could feel the stretchy material peeling away from his ass checks as I went. The heat coming off him was amazing, no wonder he wanted to get out of those things as quickly as possible! Then his balls, still hanging pretty low, and, like his dick, covered in a layer of hair. From where I was, I could just see behind his balls were it led into his ass crack, and even there David had plenty of hair. I just sat back for a moment, still holding David's undies just below his balls, and looked at him. He was amazing. The top half of him was so young, a face that didn't need shaving, a chest that wasn't filled out with muscle, but just starting, nipples that were lighter in colour than the rest of him. Flat stomach, totally hairless, no treasure trail leading from his navel beneath his shorts. And yet he had the bottom half of - well, what I was too. Hairy, football players legs really, that didn't stop until it reached the top of his legs, where the hair turned into pubes, surrounded the base of his cock, going half way up the shaft of his dick, covering his balls, and going deeper into his ass crack.
Now I'm probably making the lad sound more hairy down there than he actually was, but, he had enough that would make sure he was respected in the changing room after gym class! Clearly, he caught me looking and as I pulled his shorts the rest of the way down, he looked down at me and said
"The rest of the boys at school reckon I'm going to be pretty hairy when I'm older."
"I reckon they're about right." I replied, trying to take him all in at once. David stepped out of his shorts and dropped to his knees straight in front of me.
"I'm not going to be the only one who drops everything around here " he said, smirking at his own dirty joke. I got the message and got to my feet. Slightly embarrassed that my prick was so clearly very hard in the front of my shorts. David looked up at me once again and grinned as he moved his hands this time to my shorts. I just looked down and shook my head as I smiled down at him. Not in a way that would tell him not to do it, more in a 'I can't believe I'm doing this' kind of way. I was doing it and so was David. And a lot faster that I did. He was clearly very keen to see what I had been hiding from him for the past hour.
He pulled my boxers right the way down, dropping them squarely at my ankles and breathed in hard. My seven inch dick, jumped back up and slapped me on the belly after the waistband of my shorts had pulled it down when David removed them. Instinctively, my hand moved down to my balls and just moved them slightly, making myself a little more comfortable. David was concentrating though on what he could see. This hard prick, probably the biggest dick that he'd seen hard up to that point, sticking straight up in front of him, foreskin pulled back and the red/purple head covered in goo, a set of balls, hot and clammy after being stuck inside those shorts for far to long, slightly reddened in colour showing how aroused I was and all surrounded and in places covered by dark blond pubes, just like him.
I kept looking down at him, eyeing up my private bits, feeling relieved that we'd got it over with and very excited with what was to come. I had in just twenty four hours done something that I never thought I would ever do, get this gorgeous dark blond boy in my bedroom and got all of his clothes off. It wasn't over yet. By any stretch of the imagination.
"Can I--?" David said, his voice trailing away.
I knew that he wanted to do more than look.
"I was hoping you would!" I said, smiling at him, making him more relaxed and assured in this new situation. Of course it was a new situation for both of us. But I thought I'd slipped into the role very well, and instantly I knew that I was born to have sex only with guys like David,
Perhaps, only with David.
He reached a hand up, I expected him to go straight for my shaft, but he didn't. He placed his hand on my balls and squeezed them for a second. This first contact my another hand of my balls was electric to me. I stood firmly, wanting to feel and experience everything that David could think to do with his hands, and a whole lot more besides. His hand went behind my balls and I could see his arm disappearing further as he went in between my legs. His fingers like bolts of electricity with every slight touch on my skin. His fingers wandered through the hairs that lined the route from behind my balls and up to my ass crack. Clearly, this was the spot he was aiming for, and he was doing a very good job of getting there! I could feel him rubbing his fingers up and down inside my ass crack, occasionally rubbing over my hole which made me squirm on the spot. This arm would brush over the hairs that covered my ball as he moved his fingers, threatening each time to send me over the edge. I couldn't stand it anymore. I reached down and grabbed hold of David underneath each arm. I was a little surprised to find that he had a bit of hair under each of his arms also. Certainly Mark, my brother, hadn't got any yet. Still, it was just one of the many things that I was starting to like about David. I pulled him to his feet and just quickly looked at him again. My hands roamed across his chest, and toyed with his nipples. Pinching, squeezing and rubbing, making them as hard as I could.
All the time David had that fixed grin on his face.
I dropped back down to the floor so that my face was directly in line with David's crotch. His dick was still so strained, pulsing with the intensity of his erection. I had to give the lad some relief from it. I'd never done it before, but it felt the most natural thing in the world to move my lips up to the tip of his cock and rest them on the head.
David gasped and had to adjust his feet to keep himself from falling over as I opened my mouth and started to take him inside. I could feel the head of his dick, throwing out buckets of precum as it slimed past my lips, onto my tongue and deeper into my warm, moist mouth. The hairs on his shaft started to move over my lips as I raised a hand to feel underneath David's balls and up his crack, just as he had done with me.
His arse was damp with sweat and covered in hairs, his hole felt small and puckered against my finger when I brushed over it. I decided that it wasn't going to stay like that after I'd finished. With my hand inside his ass crack I pushed David forward, his whole cock slipping into my mouth. My nose buried in the pile of his short pubes.
I could smell him. Impossible to describe, it was the smell of a horny boy with hormones coursing through his body having his first intimite contact with something, someone, that wasn't his own hand. And, if I was anything to go by, he was loving every second.
Nature soon took it's course and David started fucking my face. I moved both of my hands to his ass cheeks to help him on his way. Covered, I guessed, not by the full on pubes that surrounded his dick and balls and ran up his ass crack, but more like fuzz that, in time would go the same way. He was really turning me on. My own hand couldn't leave my cock alone anymore. Without really thinking about it, I grabbed hold of my own pole as David continued his first oral session. Up and down I went, slicking up my own dick with the precum that was just leaking out of the piss slit, I could taste David's precum as the shaft of his schlong continued to rub in and out of my lips. The first half leading down from the head of his engorged tool silky smooth, and the last half, ramming it to the hilt, covered in the fine wiry hairs that - in my eyes now at least - he was so famous for.
"Joe."
I head him whisper, almost out of breath with his frantic fucking.
"Joe"
he called out again. I could only grunt to tell him I was a bit busy at the moment, but was still listening to him.
"I'm going to cum" he said, his voice really low and really strained under the thrill of his first orgasm with another guy. The last word of his sentence was all I needed. I sucked even harder on him, went even harder on my own dick. Then I went for it. Leaving my own cock again for a moment, both of my hands went to David's ass cheeks and clenched them tightly, forcing him all the way inside my mouth and hold him there. That was all it took. I could feel his balls against my chin tighten up as they sent their load out and through his shaft, into my mouth. He came and came and came. I pulled him out of my a little of the way so that I could catch some of his juice in my mouth. Up until this point I had only ever tasted my own cum, which was ok, but tasting another boy's cum, more importantly, David's fresh cum, which I later found out had only been in supply for the past year, was like nothing else.
When he'd finished, I slipped him out of my mouth, but kept hold of his softening prick. He was breathing heavily now, but all along had managed to stand firm where he was. Other guys twice his age would have buckled under the intensity of what we were doing. Not David. Clearly far stronger than that. I just held his limp organ in my hand. Just touching it, feeling the wetness from my mouth and the heat from his orgasm on it. I pulled his foreskin back over the head of his cock and went up to meet his face once again. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders I pulled him in towards me. I felt my cock press up against his thigh, and continued to leak my precum between the two of us as our lips met. I had no idea at the time that this was the first time David had ever been kissed. And it was a special one. Our lips met and then parted, allowing me to slip my tongue into his mouth and deliver him straight some of his own cum. I could feel his tongue, roughly lapping against my own taking all of the juice that had spilled from the end of his prick and into my mouth. And he was loving it. Finally, after about ten minutes we broke off the kiss. We just stood there once again looking at each other.

"That was amazing" I said, beaming at him as my right hand grabbed both his cock and balls in one go.
"Not finished yet though!" he replied, giving another one of those grins. With that he reached forward himself, all the time I kept hold of his privates, as he took hold of my dick, red tip, precum still oozing, with his hand. It was only then I realised how much it now actually hurt to have an erection and do nothing about it for this long. I also saw something else that gave away David's age. His hand looked incredibly small around my thick 7” uncut prick. Either that or my dick's bigger than I thought!
"That's true." I said, "But I've got plans for this one!"
David looked at me and smirked again, knowing that whatever I wanted to do with it, he was going to enjoy. Turn around and bend over! I told him. Not sounding too commanding, but enough to let him know what was going on. I let go of his cock and balls and folded my arms. That must have looked pretty odd, seeing this lad butt naked, cock sticking straight up with his arms folded across his defined chest, but David seemed to appreciate it. He laughed quite loudly as he turned his back to me and bent forward, prising his ass cheeks apart as he did so. I stayed were I was for a moment and took hold of my dick. I noticed that David was looking at me through his legs. His cock clearly starting to firm up again as his balls dangled down. I gave my shaft a couple of strokes, winked and smiled at him. I returned my attention to this boy's hairy ass crack.
I saw his hole, puckered and red and the light reflecting softly over the fuzz that covered each of his cheeks. I moved up behind him and took hold of his waist with my left hand, and my own prick with my right. I gripped my shaft and rubbed it up and down the length of David's crack, between his legs, onto his balls and back up again. Mixing the sweat that had build up in all the excitement of the afternoon with the precum that was still coming from my prick.
"Joe." I head David say again, for the first time this afternoon sounding a little concerned, but still making no attempt to move away.
"Don't be soft David" I said, once again making sure that the tone of my voice both turned him on even more but reassured him at the same time.
"I wouldn't put it in dry." I said "You're going to see to that in a minute." David laughed at my last comment.
"Mmm, I think I'll enjoy that!" he replied,
"Just go gentle hey." He asked me.
"Of course I will, little mate!" I told him.
I continued my rubbing a couple more times. I loved the feeling I got as the tip of my dick brushed over the waiting hole where soon it would be going deep inside David. I moved back on to the floor so that I was kneeling behind him. I could see him still looking at me between his legs. I moved my hand to my dick and wiped up some of my precum onto my fingers and put them in front of David's mouth. Immediately he opened his mouth wide and I put my fingers in. Letting him lick off the first of my precum. As he did so I went to work on his ass. My tongue brushed up his crack once, enjoying the roughness of the hairs on my tongue as I went.
David shivered as I found his hole. I pushed my tongue softly but firmly. It soon slipped inside, and I was getting my first taste of another guy's ass. I pushed the sides of his chute wider with my tongue, lapping up the warm moist walls of it as my tongue probed deeper and deeper. David had stopped sucking on my fingers. I could hear him moaning gently as I fed my tongue deeper and deeper into him. My hands moved back to his cheeks and prised them as far apart as I could. All the time trying to widen his hole with my tongue. I'd done all I could.
Now it was time for David to try and make things as easy for himself as he could.
I grabbed hold of the top of his legs and pulled him round. Seeing his prick was just as hard as it was when we'd started, I playfully jerked it a couple of times.
"My turn now I'm afraid!" I said, smiling as I looked up at him. David dropped to his knees and kissed me hard on the lips for a moment.
"Get up then and give me a go!" he said, wanting my dick in his mouth as soon as possible. I did as he asked. He took hold of my dick with one hand and cupped my balls with the other. It was all I could do to stop myself cumming right there.
This was the first time I'd had my dick played with properly, but I had other places I wanted to cum! David placed his lips over the head of my cock and started to suck as much of me inside his mouth as he could. I played with his short hair, so similar in both style and colour to my own. Perhaps a little longer, but not by much.
He eventually managed to get about three quarters of my prick into his mouth, which wasn't bad seeing as this was his first time at anything remotely like this. I could feel him frantically sucking and slurping on it, making it as wet as possible. He'd clearly read about this before and must have known, as I did, the wetter it was the easier it was going to be in his butt. The tip of his tongue slipped inside my piss slit, taking some of my precum directly from where it was leaking. This nearly tipped me right over the edge.
I knew that it was now or never.
I pulled my hard dick out of his mouth and looked down at him as he looked up, still, despite what was coming, with that amazing smile on his face.
"Time then, I haven't got long until this thing is going to squirt!" I told him, taking a grip on my prick again. David just got up, turned around and bent over again. Again I could see him looking at me through his legs. He relaxed, smiled and winked at me, as if to tell me that he wanted this and was ready for it. I sure as hell was ready for it! I moved forward, and with my hand checked his hole again. Still wet enough for me to do this. I took a deep breath and prepared to lay my first guy. I pressed the top of my now amazingly swollen cock against David's hole and was amazed as almost instantly, it gave way and allowed me to slip the head in.
I think that both David and I gasped at the sensation of it. Him having another guy's dick up his bum for the first time and me having my dick inside another person for the first time. Gently and slowly, in contrast with the rest of the sex we'd had so far this afternoon, I pushed further into him. Keeping hold of the base of my dick with one hand. I wrapped my free arm around David's waist, almost pulling up together.
David just sighed and moaned gently as I continued making my way inside him. He never once cried out or moved his feet away. Again, showing he had an inner strength, as well as a lower body, that was older than his age! Finally, after about three minutes, I'd fed my aching tube all the way upside David's ass. There we were in the middle of the room. Perfect combination. When it came to sex, both of us knew exactly what it took to turn on the other one. I started to fuck his ass. All throughout David just moaned, all the time, calling out my name under his breath as I went. I pulled almost all of the way out and then slammed myself back inside me. The hair that surrounded the base off my cock locking in with the hairs that covered his ass crack. My balls slapping against his skin. His balls swaying beneath both of us. He told me afterwards that he'd been desperately jacking his own cock as I slammed in and out of him.
Building myself up, harder and harder, faster and faster to the most intense orgasm of my life.
I felt David seize up, I now know that was the moment that he came. His hole clamped around my dick and there was nothing more I could do. Hours and hours of lust and boys sex had welled up inside my balls and now was the time for release. My back straightened up tight as I thrust myself forward deep inside David for the last time, and I pumped seven, eight, nine, ten separate loads of my cream deep inside him. His ass wasn't big enough to take the whole lot, and I could feel it dribbling back out of his hole, down my dick and I could see it, running down his balls and on his legs. Both of us, locked together as my dick started to shrink inside him. I wrapped my arms around David's chest and pulled him up, and just held him tight. Both of us out of breath and covered in sweat.

Two naked teenagers, one slightly older than the other, one with his dick inside the other, two piles of clothes in opposite corners of the room, two pairs of boxer shorts in the middle and one pack of cards littered all around their feet.

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hello dargelos!!!
There's one simple thing that would make your texts so much easier to read - cut them up in paragraphs!!!

I've got serious problems reading long texts without paragraphs, and the longer they are, the worse it gets... (I'm talking about some physiological problems with my eyesight, not at all questions of difficults to understand.)