• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
MY NAME a South-Korean Netflix-Series from 2021 ---- one word AMAZING

Yoon Ji-woo's father dies suddenly. She wants to desperately take revenge on whoever is responsible for her father's death. Yoon Ji-woo works for drug crime group Dongcheonpa. Choi Moo-jin is the boss of the drug gang. With the help of Choi Moo-jin and to uncover the reason for her father's death, Yoon Ji-woo joins the police department and becomes a mole for the drug group. Yoon Ji-woo is assigned to work in the drug investigation unit in the police department. Her partner there is Detective Jeon Pil-do. (IMdB)

8 episodes each 50 minutes full packed with bloody action and a good story! One of the very best series since a long time.
If you have the possibility to watch it - take the time! You will not be disappointed. Very good arranged fights. It is entertaining and really, really thrilling. I don't know if there will be a second season - but if, I would be very happy to watch more.
And in this connection: IMO South-Korean movies and series are better from year to year! The only negative thing with these movies or series is: I cannot remember the names of the actors or the persons they will represent! -:)

ooopsy

Reaction score
Huge Bravo fan here. While New Jersey runs alone in my Hayu subscription, I'm dabbling in Real Housewives of Jersey (not New Jersey, Jersey, as in the Isle of Guernsey) and Sydney. They're polar opposites. While Jersey is insanely proper, with squabbles that wouldn't last 2 seconds in Potomac, Sydney is a cesspool of toxicity. None of these women can stand each other, and it's a guilty pleasure.

boimre

Reaction score
I just got done with season 2 of the Bad Batch (Star Wars). Yes, it is a cartoon, but the writing/plot is not aimed at children. It is a continuation of the Clone Wars, which is the best sci fi cartoon ever made. I recommend it highly.

boimre

Reaction score
I am working my way through Carnival Row on Amazon, which stars Olando Bloom and has some writers from Deep Space Nine behind the camera. Season one was very good and, so far, season two is as well. Sadly, this is its last season.

boimre

Reaction score
I am almost finished with the Amazon Prime special about Star Trek called "Center Seat". Narrated by Beverly Crusher, the show looks back on 55 years of Trek. Good stuff.