• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The reason why you are "cut"

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Again a question to all of you guys who are "cut". What was the reason why you "lost" your foreskin and how old have you been when it happened. And do you remember the days after it happened?

I'm cut - and I have been 12 years old (young) when it happened. There have been no religious but only medically reasons. I have had a phimosis and when I got a boner it was badly hurting because my glans couldn't come out. So my mom must go to a doctor with me. It was very embarrassing for me to show my dick to the doctor which has had the first little hairy fluff (on which I was sooo very proud) and when he worked on my foreskin I was getting hard - I couldn't do anything against it.

When it was over, I have had perhaps a fortnight bad time because of the sensitivity of my glans.

Today sometimes I would like to have as well my foreskin. My BF has it and I like it to play with my tongue under his foreskin onto his glans and I would like to have that feeling as well.

So and you? Would you tell it here too?

pointguy36

Reaction score
My foreskin was chopped off when I was a baby - not for any religious reasons - I would LOVE to have it back. In the US, apparently it was just the thing to do to male babies, mutilation for no reason - go figure!!??

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

Phimosis after a Balanitis at the age of 33.

I miss my foreskin.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
My foreskin was chopped off when I was a baby - not for any religious reasons - I would LOVE to have it back. In the US, apparently it was just the thing to do to male babies, mutilation for no reason - go figure!!??

Wow I can't figure it! But I have heard from it, but wouldn't believe it! You are totally right - that is mutilation. Why the same people fight against female circumcision in India or Africa? :?

But how do you feel today?

kwhotboi

Reaction score
Mine was cut when I was a baby too. Born in the USA. One of many decisions made "for me" before I was given the options. Neither regret nor wish it back. Can't grow it back so can't change it but do love it sucked on.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score

Wow I can't figure it! But I have heard from it, but wouldn't believe it! You are totally right - that is mutilation. Why the same people fight against female circumcision in India or Africa? :?

Mine was cut when I was a baby too. Born in the USA. One of many decisions made "for me" before I was given the options. Neither regret nor wish it back. Can't grow it back so can't change it but do love it sucked on.

Cut as an infant as well, but for clarification, the practice of circumcising infants in the U.S. was due to the belief that it was healthier. They believed that leaving the baby uncircumcised increased the risk of cancer and infection due to poor hygiene.

The truth is that many American doctors are completely clueless as to the natural development of an uncircumcised penis. They don't know that the foreskin of an infants or child's penis is not supposed to be retracted and is held in place by a tissue membrane much like a females hymen or that the penis is self-cleaning using sterile urine. Nor do they realize that the foreskin usually cannot be retracted until the child is in puberty, and in some cases cannot be fully retracted until early adulthood (18-19 yo). As a result, many boys whose parents chose to leave their foreskins intact had to be circumcised anyway because the dip-shit doctors forcefully retracted their foreskins causing damage.

I know it's hard to believe, that in one of the most medically advanced countries in the world, so little is known about something as simple and natural as a foreskin. But this comes after decades of false belief that circumcision was healthier and a standardized practice. And even today, many of the medical journals are filled with false information.

But the good news is that starting in the late 80's or early 90's there has been a growing movement in America to keep babies foreskins intact. It's estimated that approx 1 million more parents each year are choosing to join this movement and that's forcing the medical community to adapt and update their knowledge as well.

As for myself, it's hard to miss what I don't remember ever having. But every once in a while, like when I'm sucking a nice uncut cock and see his reaction to my nibbling his foreskin or running my tongue around inside it, I can't help but wonder what I'm missing....:thinking:

W

wardell

I'm cut as well born in the 80s USA. If I have a son I would have him cut because I don't any thing about foreskin I could not help him if he had any questions I saw some guy on YouTube and he is mad his parents cut him and now he thinks he can regrow it

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm cut as well born in the 80s USA. If I have a son I would have him cut because I don't any thing about foreskin I could not help him if he had any questions I saw some guy on YouTube and he is mad his parents cut him and now he thinks he can regrow it

Why on earth would you inflict an irreversible needless medical procedure on your kid? Circumcision is not high risk as operations go, but it's not zero risk.

I don't understand why mutilation is the default option?

What other surgical procedures do we perform on kids without medical reason?

B.

pointguy36

Reaction score

Shelter

As a few guys already mentioned. . .since I never had a foreskin, it is hard to truly miss it and there is nothing I can do about it. Though guys with foreskins always go to the top of my list, cuz they are damn fun to play with!!

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Why on earth would you inflict an irreversible needless medical procedure on your kid? Circumcision is not high risk as operations go, but it's not zero risk.

I don't understand why mutilation is the default option?

What other surgical procedures do we perform on kids without medical reason?

B.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree: and that totally and with all of my senses!

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Evidence of circumcision, piercing and bleeding the foreskin is found in ancient cultures as well. What is up with that?

The practice of circumcision on infant males in the USA seems to have become routine after WWII.

Jews have been doing it a long time:

The brit milah (Hebrew: בְּרִית מִילָה‎, pronounced [bʁit miˈla]; Ashkenazi pronunciation: [bʁis ˈmilə], "covenant of circumcision"; Yiddish pronunciation: bris [bʀɪs]) is a Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed by a mohel on the eighth day of a male infant's life.

I'm circumsized. I like the look of a penis sans hood. I like the shiny head of a penis with a hood. I guess I just like the look of a healthy penis.

I knew this really sexy Danish guy once. When we got close and started to fondle each other his dick was big. When the head began to slip through the opening of his foreskin there was some creamy white matter. As he got harder and the head popped out there was a whole lot more. It was smegma. It had a strong odor like Limburger cheese. I gagged. I stopped there. He laughed about it. I never had a desire to try it with him again, lol.

My parents did what they were told was in my best interest. I don't remember it at all. I've thought about it and I'd like to know how a hood would feel but I don't dwell on it. I've never had any complaints about my penis from other guys and I don't have any regrets myself.

Could the practice of routine circumcision in the USA be the result of some conspiracy? Since the reasons given for it seem to be counterintuitive one could make an argument for that possibility. Aesthetically I think a cut penis is not as natural in appearance as an uncut one.

Are there any famous paintings or sculptures of men with a cut penis like Michaelangelo's David or something like that? Just wondering...

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Didn't we have a similar thread long ago? It was very emotionally discussed.....

mattla

Reaction score
I was circumcised when I was an infant as well so I cannot really miss something I never had. The practice was believed to be for the health of the children so I don't fault the parents or even the doctors. People for a very long time were not able to bathe as often so I guess the possibility of infection existed. I only knew one fellow that had gotten an infection when he was young - he lived in a rather rural area and I think they tended to take a bath once a week. Anyway, although I do not feel as though I have been mutilated I cannot even imagine going through that procedure at any point in life other than infancy - when you can forget it ever happened.

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
Could the practice of routine circumcision in the USA be the result of some conspiracy? Since the reasons given for it seem to be counter-intuitive one could make an argument for that possibility.

I have no idea if this theory has any merit AT ALL, but, people have tried to convince me that it was an attempt to make it harder to identify Jews, should there ever be another Hitler. The timing fits (a trend started post-WW2), but I don't see how the supposed conspirators (Jewish doctors I suppose), could have gotten all the doctors to go along with it.

B.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
I have no idea if this theory has any merit AT ALL, but, people have tried to convince me that it was an attempt to make it harder to identify Jews, should there ever be another Hitler. The timing fits (a trend started post-WW2), but I don't see how the supposed conspirators (Jewish doctors I suppose), could have gotten all the doctors to go along with it.

B.

That is a very interesting story but I would not take it too seriously. :D

It's really an unnecessary operation and btw. I'm fully intact. :D Just one question: I have heard that cut guys have to or prefer to use lubrication when they jerk off. Is that true?

Last edited:

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's wierd cultural difference. I haven't seen many cut penises in real life, and trust me, I have looked for penises in locker rooms etc.;) In here no one has it cutted, and I have never heard about any broblems.

And I say wierd, because, well, "oh, you drive on that side of the road" is kinda common, behauviroal difference. And then "oh, you have your foreskins cut".

But I haven't got any passion about the subject. Not gonna fight for which one is better, cause it often comes down to tastes, and it becomes a huge fight with what people are customed to, and then the "scientific evidence" for both sides starts to fly, and there we go again.... :p

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

B.

I'm 100% sure that Hitler is neither to be blamed or to be honoured for routine circumcision in boys and male infants in the USA and the other countries in the Anglophone world (Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand).

Routine circumcision is an Anglophone phenomenon, not a phenomenon in the Francophone or Germanic or Scandinavian etc world, and I'll try to give you at least a sketch of the history, with the help of Australian historian of medicine Robert Darby and his great blog History of Circumcision where you can find hundreds of historical documents and scholarly articles Anon URL, plus a special page on this blog about the US Anon URL.

In the beginning was the great Pan-European masturbation scare starting in the 18th century with phamphlets and booklets like Onania, or: The Heinous sin of self pollution and proliferating the medical doctrine of masturbation as a fundamental cause of innumerable healthproblems and illnesses by the Swiss doctor S.A.D. Tissot and his book L'Onanisme with its first edition published in 1760 - it became a tremendous bestseller, living through at least about 60 editions in french + translations to many other languages.

From 1760 on, "everybody" - doctors, philosophers and writers, educationalists, pedagogues - adhered to Tissot's teaching, but this was Pan-European thinking. Victorian doctors and surgeons in Great Britain - such as William Acton, J. Cooper Foster, T.B. Curling, James Copland, Jonathan Hutchinson and Athol Johnson - started in the 1840s, 50s and 60s to pave new way in the Anglophone world, but with important help from a friend from France, doctor Claude-Francois Lallemand and his massive study in three Volumes Les pertes seminales involontaires ("Involuntary seminal losses") 1836-1842.

Lallemand was one of the most influential conjurers of imaginary "diseases", and in particular the idea, that any kind of loss of sperm - other than directly and exclusively for baby making - was cause and symptom of severe illnesses. The gospel of Tissot had been that all masturbation was bad, the gospel of Lallemand was that ANY kind of loss of sperm for any reason what so ever was extremely bad for your health. And William Acton became a firm believer on the other side of the English channel of Lallemands gospel.

Acton connected this French doctrine with several own ideas, of which one of the most important was articulated thus in 1851:

"The prepuce is a superfluous piece of skin and mucous membrane which serves no other purpose than acting as a reservoir for the collection of dirt, particularly when individuals are inattentive to cleanliness."

Even though Acton himself made very few circumcisions, but his influential toughts paved the way for others, who in the 1850s-60s explicitely started recommending that the foreskin should be cut off before puberty. I mean, if masturbation was a grave danger to the boys health, and the foreskin didn't have any other use than being the major incitement to masturbation - why not cut it off? So said TB Curling, James Copland, Athol Johnson and sereral others.

Circumcision as routine practice became accepted in Britain in the late 1860s, but it didn't get common until the 1880s. However, "common" in Britain never ment much more than "common" among the sons of the aristocracy and the middle class; few working class lads and country side farmboys got circumcised. This is the big important difference between Britain - on the one hand - and its dominions (Australia, New Zealand, Canada) and the US on the other. Circumcision never became as common in Britain as it later did in Australia and the US, where greater social equality and a more elaborate insurance system allowed all classes to benefit from medical advances - with the caveat, that some advances maybe were more "advances" than true advances...

Circumcision in Britain probably had its peak around 1930, from which it started declining and Donald Gairdner's extremely important anatomical study of the foreskin - published in 1949 - told the friends of circumcision for whom bell tolls...

While the US story originally followed the same basic presuppositions as the British, it started later and circumcision in the US didn't become routine practice until after WWI. When WWII started, the level of circumcision in the US already was about 40%, i.e. the same level as the British circumcision at its peak in the 1930s. From the late 1940s, British and US circumcision diverged more and more radically: the British declining more and more, while the US reached 90% of the male infants circumcised in 1960.

There is much more to talk about of course, but this is enough in this post...