• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Wake My Dead Dog Up

S

Squallmuzza

This is a parody of Bring Me To Life by Evanescence. I wrote and recorded this like... umm... idk, when I was around 13 or something. Just turfed it up again. Always makes me giggle teehee.

Lyrics:

Why did you have to hit my dog
With your big truck?
Why was I chosen to have such
the rottenest of luck

And there she is
All over the road
Her body’s in decaying mode

I see the crash replay inside
Dog....truck....collide

(Wake Her Up!)
Wake my dead dog up!
(My poor pup!)
Wake my dead dog up!
(Ass-hole!)
Why’d you have to hit her with your truck?

(Wake her up!)
Now she’s just a lump
(My poor pup!)
Another roadkill bump
(Ass-hole!)
With every car that hits her, there's a thump

Now that I have no pet to walk
Or feed or call, or teach new tricks
No longer will I need to help
Re...move... her.. ticks

(Wake Her Up!)
Wake my dead dog up!
(My poor pup!)
Wake my dead dog up!
(Ass-hole!)

(Wake her up!)
Now she’s splattered there
(My poor pup!)
A mess of guts and hair
(Ass-hole)
But you kept driving on and didn’t care

My.....dead.....dog.....up

(I tried not to cry, but I saw her head fly)

Wake... my.. dog.. up..

Min-utes go by
And still I stand
All petrified

Dog-gy,

You...are gone
And I am left
Alone and I

Suddenly, in a flash,
Recalled what day it was
The day my grandpa was coming down to visit us
He is kinda blind in his left eye
It’s sorta hard for him to see some things

And I was warned to keep my doggy in the house
(I let her run loose)
Right - In....to......the road

Wake....My....Dog....Up

(Wake Her Up!)
Wake my dead dog up!
(My poor pup!)
Wake my dead dog up!
(Ass-hole!)

(Wake her up!)
That truck was my grand-dad
(My poor pup!)
In the business truck he had
(Ass-hole)
It sorta is my fault my dog is dead

He... missed... our.. house
(Cuz he’s blind in one eye...So he just drove right by)

It... Was... My... Fault

X

XMan101

That was you at 13??? Well for 13 that is amazing!

I could never remotely sing so I played with 2 tape recorders and played everybody else's music playing DJ :p

I haven't changed much!

I'm impressed by that!

S

Squallmuzza

Haha yeah you told me about your amateur DJing =P. How little changes.

Yeah I was 13/14 can't entirely remember. I think the only reason it sounds half-way decent is because I buggered around editing all the echo and stuff in to hide the crap notes XD.

I used to write a tonne of parodies, but they all got lost over the years as I didn't record them/upload them elsewhere :(

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
ROFL OMG! I would've loved to have had this back then! You have no idea how annoyed I was with the original track back then; every few minutes, they were playing it on the radio!

This is f*cking epic! Great one, buddy! :)

S

Squallmuzza

Haha I actually liked the original! But I just got a few lines floating around in my head and had to make my own!

Thanks for the comment =)