• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All CAME OUT in 2017, 2018...

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
ToddHarity522.jpg

Todd HARRITY
US Pro Squash Player

Todd Harrity came out as gay in a Twitter post on Saturday, becoming the sport’s first openly gay pro player. Harrity is ranked #1 in the U.S. and is ranked #54 in the world.

To everyone I know and to all who know me.

I have something that I am finally ready to get off my chest.

I am gay, and I’m ready to live my life as an openly gay man. I have decided to come out because I am convinced that having everyone know this about me is the only way I can truly be content. I also think it is best for everyone around me, so that we can more fully understand each other.

To the people I have already told, thank you. I was not ready to have everyone know this about me. I appreciate you keeping my secret, and not telling any curious people who might have asked you.

To the Pro Squash world,

We are a diverse group of different nationalities, ethnicities, and faiths. I don’t know how this will be received by everyone. But I have been dealing with this for a long time. This is what’s necessary for me to be myself, and best enjoy the rest of my time on the circuit, and beyond.

Lastly, I am not famous. But if I can be a source of inspiration to any others in a similar situation, I am pleased. This has not been easy for me. It has taken me a long time to accept myself as I am. But now I have, and am ready to put all of this behind me and move on with my life.

Todd Harrity

The Professional Squash Association released a statement following Harrity’s coming out: “The PSA would like to offer their support to Todd at this time – the squash world is a diverse place and no matter what creed, race, sexual preference or anything else, we should all welcome and accept each other.”

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Frédéric LOPEZ - The French TV host came out during his TV show.​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Emilie LOPEZ - Coming Out during an interview for the Gay Internet Site Têtu.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
mchale-instagram-550.jpg

Kevin McHale
US Actor, Singer

Kevin McHale, who most people will know as wheelchair-bound Artie on Glee, made it all the way out of the closet. Since last summer his instagrams have featured shots of him together with Austin McKenzie (star of last year's revival of Spring Awakening on Broadway). Earlier in the year he posted a picture of his hand covered by another (which looked like another man's hand) with the ASL sign for "I love you". Two weeks ago he posted the picture below of Austin asleep on his shoulder with the tag #MyCoachella. Finally, he tweeted that the Ariana Grande song "#NoTearsLeftToCry is gayer than me and I ACCEPT."

McHale_MyCoachella550.jpg

Well, out is out. Everyone has their own process. Welcome, Kevin!

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
ixkfM5l3_t.jpeg

David Archuleta
US Singer, Songwriter

American Idol Season 7 runner-up David Archuleta came out yesterday on Instagram. "I’ve tried for almost 20 years to try and change myself until I realized God made me how I am for a purpose. And instead of hating what I have considered wrong I need to see why God loved me for who I am and that it’s not just sexuality."

Here's a song from his album last year, Therapy Sessions.

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
ODP0J8iF_t.jpg

Carl NASSIB
US Football Player

Nassib plays for the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League (NFL). He made the announcement on his Instagram. He is the first active NFL player to publicly come out as gay.

"I just wanted to take a quick moment to say that I’m gay. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while now but finally feel comfortable getting it off my chest. I really have the best life, the best family, friends and job a guy can ask for.

I’m a pretty private person so I hope you guys know that I’m not doing this for attention. I just think that representation and visibility are so important. I actually hope that one day, videos like this and the whole coming out process are not necessary, but until then I will do my best and my part to cultivate a culture that’s accepting and compassionate."

Nassib also said that he is donating $100,000 to The Trevor Project, which is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ+ youth.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
OYdSv92Q_t.jpg

Luke PROKOP
CA Hockey Player and NHL Prospect

Canadian Luke Prokop was a draft pick for the Nashville Predators and is currently training with the team. If he is picked up he will be the first openly gay player in the National Hockey League.

He posted on Twitter yesterday:

“It has been quite the journey to get to this point in my life, but I cannot be happier with my decision to come out... From a young age I have dreamed of being an NHL player, and I believe that living my authentic life will allow me to bring my whole self to the rink improve my chances for filling my dreams.”

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
qGi2f5Tp_t.jpg

Josh CAVALLO
AU Top Flight Footballer

Josh plays midfield for the Adelaide United Football Club in South Australia. He is the only known current male top-flight professional to be out.

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
ueTqMsbb_t.jpg

TJ OSBORNE
US Country Music Singer

How did I miss this? TJ, the younger of the country music duo The Osborne Brothers, came out in February. I only found out when he kissed his boyfriend on the way up to the stage to pick up his CMA award last night for Best Duo or Group Vocal.

The brothers also performed the song TJ wrote to his younger self after coming out, "Younger Me". This is a great step forward for country music, especially with so many artists publicly standing behind TJ.