• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Waiting

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score

It was a beautiful Saturday morning.* I didn’t have to go to any college classes, and I even had the day off from work.* I turned the television on, but there really wasn’t anything on that I wanted to watch, so I just tuned it to the History channel for some background noise.* I was just wearing a pair of sleep pants and a t-shirt because I didn’t want to get dressed yet.

I opened up my balcony door and stepped out into the sunlight.* I could tell it was going to be a great day.* The sun was out, there were only a few clouds in the sky, and it was only supposed to be in the low 80’s.* That would be the mid 20’s for the European folks!* I loved the feel of the wood balcony on my bare feet.* There was something that was just so natural about being in touch with nature like that, so I took my t-shirt off too.

I went and got my newspaper from my front door and sat down on a lawn chair that I had on the balcony.* It was just a cheap $5 thing that I had bought at a garage sale a few weeks ago.* At 23 years old you furnish an apartment with things that don’t exactly match, and then work to purchase stuff to make an apartment your own.

After reading the paper some (yes, I like to have a paper instead of online.* I’m weird.) I picked up my phone to check if any family had sent me messages on Facebook, check my email, and scroll through some pictures on Tumblr.* Then I decided to check Grindr as well.* It had been a few weeks since I had last checked it.* Most of the time it seems like it’s the same people there, so checking it isn’t a regular thing.* But seeing I live in a pretty big and busy city there are always people passing though, and you sure don’t want to miss a hottie!

My profile picture isn’t anything special.* It’s just of me sitting shirtless on a bench at the college campus that is just a few blocks from my apartment.* I like to say that I’m good looking.* I keep myself in shape by swimming about three times a week, and doing a lot of bike riding as my main mode of transportation.* I don’t have a six pack or anything, but a lot of people, both guys and girls, have said that I have a nice chest and stomach.* And being still naturally smooth body wise helps too.* I was a late bloomer in that department and a few of my friends hate me for only having to shave once, maybe twice, a week.

I didn’t see any profiles that I wanted to send a message to.* I was about to set my phone down again when I got a ping that someone had sent me a message.* Of course the first thing that I did was look at his profile picture first.* And damn, he was a hottie!

I loved the fact that his picture was a full shot and not cropped just to his face or his private parts.* Even though giving a little tease of what was in his pants was nothing to complain about.* And I don’t know why, but his wearing of thong sandals made him look even hotter.* He said he was 19 years old, was only three miles away, was a freshman at the college, and was looking to meet some friends.* Of course since Grindr is primarily a hook-up app, I knew what he meant by “friends”.

We chatted for a bit to find out what each of us was looking for.
“I haven’t fooled around with anyone yet since I got here,” he said.* Classes had only been going on for a little over a month, so that wasn’t surprising.* “So right now I just really looking for hot guy that I can give an amazing blow job to.”

“I’d be up for that,” I replied back to him.* We would just have to figure out where to meet up at.”* My dick was already getting hard by now thinking about this hot guy sucking me off.

He messaged back, “Well, I live in the dorm, and have a roommate, so we can’t meet here.* Do you have a place we can meet at?”

Ever since I was younger, one of my rules has always been to not invite a guy for a hook-up over to my place.* That way, if it ever gets to weird, the person doesn’t know where you live.* Maybe if it turns out to be a regular thing I’d invite them over, but usually not on the first time.

“If you don’t mind the spot being outdoors, then I have a pretty great spot to hook-up at that is only a few miles off the campus.”

“That sounds pretty hot,” he wrote back.* “I haven’t ever done anything outside and have wanted to for a while.”

So I told him about he spot that I was thinking about and how to get there.* “I’ll be sitting on a stone ledge on the left hand side as you come around the corner.* I’ll have my shirt off and my pants and boxers at my ankles waiting for you.”

“Dude, that sounds so hot!* I’m already hard thinking about it,” he said.

“So we meet in an hour,” I asked.

“One hour,” he confirmed.

“I’ll see you there.”

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'll subscribe to this thread!

Just one thing I found a bit quirky & don't understand why you do it: Why on earth do you put an asterisc (*) after the full stop in most sentences in this story? Why?

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
The Asterisc

OK, oops I didn't notice that. I originally typed up the story on Wordpress and the copy and pasted it over. I didn't notice the asterisc's when I published the post here. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
OK, oops I didn't notice that. I originally typed up the story on Wordpress and the copy and pasted it over. I didn't notice the asterisc's when I published the post here. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

I mean, there's no harm done, I was just a bit puzzled...:)