• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Hot for collegue

Caregiver

Reaction score
Ever since I started working on my last job a certain someone caught my eye, a tall hunk of a man, quite older than me at the time (I was 25 he was 39), with silver hair, the ability to talk you into doing everything and everyone seemed to be eating out of his hand. People, and especially women around him seemed to melt, as he was the smoothest of talkers. I was just an IT guy in this big firm and he worked across the hall from me, and quite frankly he kind of avoided me and only talked to my colleague. He would often call him out of the office and talk with him there, he would then give him his laptop and walk away.

Often I tried to find out why he acted like that, but my colleague just said: "He's weird, and doesn't want new people to go through his laptop."

This naturally only raised my curiosity, what is that he could be ashamed of? What kind of dark secret does he hold and hide? As time passed by I was more and more curious, until one day he came to the office while my colleague from IT was out. He asked for him, but I told him Dave is out. He didn't look too pleased, and after much deliberation, he decided to give me his laptop so I could see why it isn't booting up. I took the laptop and started working after he left, but he came back and virtually stood over me like a hawk. I finally managed to boot up his laptop and after I checked for viruses I found out it was filled with all kinds of trojan horse and whatnot. I also noticed that Skype launched and while he was looking away talking on his phone I took a peek at it and saw his Skype handle and that his chat is filled with people called something like "Ass-eater, horny-MILF, etc", so I wrote down his Skype handle thinking I will contact him one day.

Days and weeks passed and I couldn't bring myself to contact him, I was just terrified something would happen if I contacted him, for better or for worse. About a month later I was cruising gayromeo and I saw someone who looked familiar, I started looking at his photos and on one of the pictures, I noticed a scar on his hand that I recognized as his. It was still a longshot, but the next day I was in his office and I kept looking at his hand to see if the scar matches the one from my memory. I thought that it did, so I decided to finally gather the courage to contact him.

I messaged him on gayromeo and then waited for him to respond, that was the longest two hours of my life, as the anticipation was just unbearable. He finally responded, but only with dick pics, not that I complained. I got turned on instantly and could barely contain myself from going to his office and just starting to suck him off. We finally arranged a meeting, he wanted me to pick him up in a parking lot of a nearby mall. I gave him the make and color of my car and waited for him to meet me there. He pulled up with his car, and slowly made way towards my car, and as he inched closer I could feel the heart in my mouth, just throbbing away. He opened the door and sat down in the backseat, and as I turned around I could see the surprise on his face. He looked a bit lost for a sec but quickly came to his sense and smiled at me. He told me: "I sure didn't expect you here". I just smiled at him and felt relief he seems to be fine with me being his hook-up.

We talked for a little bit and then decided to enter the mall, he told me to enter the bathroom there and wait for him in the stall. I did just that and waited for him there excited as a kid in a candy store. Every time someone entered the bathroom I felt butterflies in my stomach, then I got a text asking me in which stall I was, I responded and as he pushed against the door-knob I unlocked the stall and let him in. He didn't say much, just took his dick out the pants, "gloved-up" and gave me a wink. I took his still soft dick in my hand and started slowly kissing it and licking it, trying to get him hard, the harder it got, the nicer it looked and I just wanted to swallow it. Soon, it was in my mouth, being sucked and slobbered all over. It wasn't the biggest dick I saw or held in my hands but it didn't matter really.

I never thought I would do something like this, sucking off a guy in a public restroom, but it sure felt good to suck on that juicy member, while looking him in the eyes. I could see him bitting his lip and just enjoy me sucking him off and playing with his balls. He didn't last long and blew his load, and I continued to suck him until he pulled it out of my mouth. he pulled me up and gave me a nice juicy kiss, pulled off the rubber and just put his member back in his pants and left the stall.

I stayed there for a while trying to pull myself together, as I started to think if someone heard us playing around. Then I got his text with just the address of a motel which is a popular spot for one night stands. He told me to get there, pick up the key under his name on the reception and let myself in as he has something he needs to take care off in the meantime. I arrived there, picked up the key as he told me to and went into the shower. As I was showering I heard the door open and decided to get out of the shower. When I entered the room, he was already half naked and was standing there just smiling, and said: "your dick is hanging out your towel". I blushed for a second and then started walking towards him, with my dick swinging before I dropped my towel. He didn't say a thing, just grabbed me and threw me to the bed with my face down, and went straight for my hole with his mouth.

I could feel his tongue going up and down between my checks and I was just tingling with excitement, as his licks became more and more intense and as he started to tongue fuck me. I got hard instantly and was really not far away from cumming, had he stroked me for just a while I'd blow my load. He didn't lose much time getting me lubed up and ready to be fucked, but I got a bit of a surprise there as he didn't put his dick in, he started sliding something in, but it felt smooth and not veiny. I quickly gathered he put in a butt plug, and once it was in he slapped my ass and turned me over, and shoved his dick in my face, and started face fucking me. I was struggling for air and chocking a bit, but at the same time, I was in ecstasy, the dick piercing my throat and the butt plug stretching my ass.

Once he had enough of my mouth he said: "your turn to play with my hole kid" and he put his ass up in the air and said, "grab anything you like from the briefcase". I opened the briefcase, I found out it wasn't filled with stuff you'd normally expect there, but rather with all kinds of sex toys you can imagine, from cock rings, cock pumps, anal beads to double headed dildos. I took the lube and lubed him up, and then took the beads and started pushing them in one by one. As I was pushing them in, I also stroked him off and the sounds he made, made me bit my lip with excitement. I couldn't contain myself not to slap his ass.

Working his ass I kept thinking how nice it would be to fuck him and to make him cum with my dick in his tight ass. But he had other plans. He told me to stop and to pull out the beads and to lay down on my back. I did just that as a good boy and raised my legs up presenting my hole with the butt plug sticking out. He carefully removed the plug and started pressing his dick against my tight hole, and then slowly but surely pushed it in. He was hard and big and I felt every inch of the dick making the way inside me.

He fucked me good, and really gave it to me, and as harder he pounded me the harder my dick got and flopped around my stomach, he leaned over me and put his fingers in my mouth, and I licked and bit them. I begged him to fuck me. I stroked my cock and quickly came as the dick was hitting just the right spots. I could fell him slowly dropping down the pace as he was getting ready to cum and he soon blew the load.

We laid next to one another and he started kissing me and stroking my cum covered dick, while talking dirty to me, saying all kind of nasty things, like how he'll make me his little boy toy, and how he's going to fuck me at work and what not. I just dared him to do it. We soon fell asleep and as I woke up in the morning he was gone, and left the note which said: "my place after work today". I took the shower in the morning and then drove home to quickly change as I was due to come to work in 45mins.

I was at work just barely on time and eagerly awaited to see him, but he didn't come in until later that day around noon. He asked me to lunch along with my colleague, and when we took the elevator, as it was filled to the brim, he pressed against my back and I could feel his hot dick pressing against my ass, which made me think how bad I want him to pound me again.

To be continued ...