• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

A Pre-Christmas Hook-Up

RazzmaTazz

Be Fucking Nice
Reaction score
The one thing that I've loved about Grindr since I started using it is that I can always find new people and profiles to check out as I drive around the city and the suburbs. And living right near Los Angeles, that means a ton of new profiles to view almost on a daily basis.

I was on my way back home from visiting a friend of mine in Anaheim when I got a message from this super cute looking guy asking if I wanted to come over to his place for a quick hook-up. His profile said that he was 18, 5'9", 140 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. His picture told me that he was white, super cute, and had a nice toned chest, with a nice tan. Unfortunately, I had to say that I couldn't come over just then, but maybe sometime soon. So we ended up starting to chat to each other every day until finally, the Friday before Christmas we had the opportunity to hook-up.

He said that he had a fantasy that he wanted to be already naked, kneeling on his couch doggy style, when I got to his apartment. He wanted me to be able to just open his door and see him there ready to get fucked.

"And your parents aren't going to suddenly come home and walk in on what's going on?" I asked.

"No. I only live with my mom and she's out of town for the weekend on some business trip and won't be back until Monday night. So I have the apartment to myself to do what I want," he replied.

"Cool then," I said as an OK to his little fantasy. "Google Maps says I can be there in about an hour."

"Sweet, man. I'll have to buzz you into the building when you get here, and then I'll get ready for you. Just knock a couple times so I know you're at the door, but don't wait for me to answer. Just give it a couple seconds and come in."

"Will do," I replied, and then started to get myself ready to go.

I jumped in the shower and took a quick five minutes just to freshen myself up. I ran my fingers through my hair a few times, pulled on a pair of cargo shorts going commando, tossed on a tank top and headed for my car. It took me about 40 minutes to get to his place, all the while thinking about how hot he looked in the pics that he had sent me and how hot he was going to look like in real life.

Though he said he was 18, he did say that he was senior in high school that year, but wasn't on any of the school sports teams. He said that he wasn't "out" but didn't try to hide that he was gay. He had only hooked up with other guys about half dozen times, and this was going to be his second time from Grindr.

I got to his apartment at right about the time I said that I was going to be able to get there. I was already imagining him in my head that he was already naked and doggy style on his couch like he said. The thought got me hard as I headed for the apartment building door. I buzzed for apartment number 522 that he had said and quickly stepped inside when I heard the door's buzz and click as it unlocked. I made my way to the elevators and pushed the button inside for the fifth floor. I adjusted my cock in my shorts as I rode the elevator up, and then once more at his door before knocking.

I knocked on his door like he asked me to do, waited until a count of five, and opened the door. What I saw was spectacular! The door to his apartment opened up right onto the living room, he was about twenty feet right in front of me, doggy style on his sofa, legs and feet hanging over the edge, and head down in his crossed arms. The lights were off, but he had Christmas lights hanging near the ceiling going all the way around the room creating some “mood lighting”. It was just light enough to see details, but dark enough to be extremely erotic.

I closed the door behind me and made my way over to him. I stood right behind him for a good few minutes just checking him out, breathing hard, and getting severely hard in my shorts. I reached out and set my hand on his ass. Just as I did he let out a little shiver and moan. I ran my hand all over his ass cheek, feeling how smooth he was. This was natural smoothness I could tell. I ran my thumb down the crack and of his ass and over his hole, giving it a little push in as I did, but not enough to break it in.

“Oh, God,” I heard him whisper as he felt the slight pressure on his hole.

I didn’t reply at all. I took off my shirt, kneeled down behind him, put both hands on his ass to spread his cheeks apart a little, and gently licked him from behind his balls all the way up to where the crack of his ass meets his lower back.

“Oh my God, dude!” he said a little louder. “That is so hot. It feels so fucking good.”

I probably kept this up on him for a good ten minutes or so. I’d dig my tongue down deep in his hole, making him squirm and moan and squeal in enjoyment. When I’d lick down toward his balls, or up toward his back, I’d gently push my thumb against his hole and feel his whole body quake with the anticipation of getting fucked.

“Fuck me now,” he said with his head buried in the back of his sofa. “Please.”

I stood up, gave my cock a few good strokes to make sure that it was hard. I really didn’t need to though. I’d been slowly stroking my cock from time to time while I was tonguing his ass. I slapped my cock against his ass a few times which made him cry out a little feeling my cock on his body for the first time.

I gave my cock a quick spit lube and put the head of it against his tight hole. I had it just enough so that it stayed firmly against his hole while I grabbed each of his hips with my hands. Then I slowly started to push my way inside of him, pulling his ass onto my cock when I felt him also push back slightly to assist in getting my cock deep into him.

In just few seconds I felt my cock go past his ring, and with a deep moan from him ran my cock balls deep into his ass. It was incredible how tight his ass was. It seemed even tighter than the virgin ass I’d had just a few weeks prior. But that’s another story. His ass was so tight I felt like it was going to make me cum at any moment. I started to think of other things than this sex and how hot his body was, and the fact that my cock wad deep into him and pressing against his prostate. I was trying to keep myself from cumming for as long as I could.

Once we both caught our breath I started to slid my cock back out of him. I pulled back just far enough so the head of my cock was the only thing that remained in his ass, and then I pushed back deep into him. My fuck of him had truly begun.

As his ass got used to my cock being inside him, and my cock got used to the tightness around it, I started to speed up my fucking so that it was now on fluid motion. Long dicking his tight, sweet, baby smooth, teenage, ass from the head of my cock back to balls deep inside him.

“Oh fuck, man”, he would say. “Oh God, fuck me. It feels so good in my ass.”

I didn’t reply with words. I just grabbed his hips tighter in my hands and sped up the thrusts in and out of him.

I gave his ass a hard spank with my right hand and the moan and squeal he gave from that I about thought he had cum all over his couch just then. No, he hadn’t. But I could tell from his reaction that a spank like that was not something he was expecting. A few more minutes of hard and fast thrusting in his ass when he said he was about to cum.

“Fuck, I’m getting close, dude”, he said. “Keep pounding me.”

I had to stop though for just a short time. There was no way I was going to fuck this boy to cumming and not be looking into his face as he did. I pulled out of him quickly, and before he could question what I was doing, I grabbed one of his legs and started to pull it over. He realized what I was after and flipped himself over so he was now sitting up on the couch. I put my arms under his legs to lift them up and bring his ass to edge of the couch.

With his legs up, I guided my cock back into his ass and watched his face as his eyes rolled just a little, the look of pure pleasure on his face as he felt my cock run back up his ass. There was no slow time fucking now. I put my hands on the couch just over his shoulders, he held his legs high up over mine, and I started to fuck him with all intensity. Sweat was dripping from my hair, and I could feel it rolling down my back as I just looked into his eyes and pounded his ass.

It was me this time who said that I was about to cum. He looked up then right into my eyes, opened his wider than they had been.

“Fill me up,” he said. “Don’t take it out of me.”

“Gladly,” I replied, and started to give him harder thrusts than I had up till that point.

His moaning and squealing from the motions of my cock in his ass made it not take very much longer to give him an ass full of cum. Just as I started cumming, he grabbed my ass with both hands and tried to pull me even deeper into his ass than I could. Any deeper than I already was was going to invite my balls in.

As I started to unload my cum into him, he tossed his head back, tightened his whole body, which squeezed intensely on my cock that was still in him, gave out a squeal that I’m sure the neighbors heard, and shot his cum load all over his chest. Most of it resting between his nipples, but some managing to make it all the way up to his neck.

I gave him a few more hard thrusts as we both unloaded our seed. Mine deep into his ass, his al over himself. When it was over, and our dicks went down a little, I pulled out of him with a little pop, lowered his legs so his feet were on the floor, and rested my hands on his knees. I just looked up into his face, and with no words passing between us, we agreed that that had been one for the record books.

I stood up then and grabbed a handkerchief from the front pocket of my shorts, and gave my cock a quick rub down. I then offered it to him to wipe off the cum that was still settling on his chest.

As I started to get dressed again, and he handed my rag back to me, he said that he was hoping that this wasn’t going to be a one time thing.

“With an ass like that, dude,” I said, “I’ll try to come back any time you want to get together.”

“Great,” he answered back. “With a cock like that, next time I want to suck it before you fuck me.”

When I got dressed again he stood up too. Still fully naked he walked me to the door to let me out.

As I started to walk down the hallway, I gave a look back over my shoulder and he was still standing in his doorway. He was standing about half in and half out of his apartment. Had anyone come this way from the elevator they would have seen him completely nude at his door. What would the neighbors think?

When I got to my car I put his profile as a favorite, and put his address and number into my phone contacts. Yes, sure, I was going to get back with him again. We have been chatting to each other ever since sharing experiences and fantasies. Our schedules have been nasty enough that we haven’t gotten together again yet. But we are thinking that sometime in the next week we may be able to. More on that later.