• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Blatant Leecher Says Hi!

S

Squallmuzza

Haha he wasn't interesting at the time. In fact, you'd barely recognise him as the same guy frankly.

He changed a lot. I knew the innocent version XD

G

goejavin

Hes cute...your cute, Squall...he's changed, you've changed and its all good. We LOVE you cause your just a doll and we'll love him too if he joins GH...of course...but if he dont...you kick ass..lol

S

Squallmuzza

Haha nah. He'd be way too keen to report a link to try to make himself an extra few bucks, trust me ;)

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

nanana...

Now you're slagging him off, that's not nice.

X

XMan101

Why are people replying to a welcome thread that is 3 years old and the original poster is now a staff member ?

I seriously wonder if people read anything on here :p

josh_the_hot_boy

1-800-DIAL-A-FUCK
Reaction score
I read stuff on here all the time. At the beginning of this thread I thought his big secret was that he filmed George W. Bush and Dick Cheney having sex and that he was gonna sell it to the highest bidder.

X

XMan101

I read stuff on here all the time. At the beginning of this thread I thought his big secret was that he filmed George W. Bush and Dick Cheney having sex and that he was gonna sell it to the highest bidder.

He was out bid :p

S

Squallmuzza

Yeah this somewhat boggles me as well. I mean, I know I'm a complete sex magnet and all, but this intro thread gets revived every so often. It's hella weird @_@

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
maybe it´s his own intro(wrong thread or so)
better late than never.;)

btw,WELCOME guys(Squallmuzza,fresher) :rofl:;)