• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Hello!

Cerno

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I actually had known this forum for a long time but only now am interested in joining, after seeing this forum has Graphic and Writing section! That's so awesome! And it seems that there are also some gay writers and artists here. So I decided to join in.
:cheers:

I hope to make friends here. Please don't hesitate to PM me. Thank you!
:thumbs up:

Last edited:

GayHeaven

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Hi Cerno
2539fad3a78cdd90cafc070bc3dd5774.gif
to GayHeaven

Cerno

Reaction score
Thank you for the very warm welcome! I should hv joined this forum since years ago :D

@Whisper: That's very informative! I didn't know that... I bookmark the anonymizer link for future use. I hope members here will too enjoy having me here ^_^

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Thank you for the very warm welcome! I should hv joined this forum since years ago :D

@Whisper: That's very informative! I didn't know that... I bookmark the anonymizer link for future use. I hope members here will too enjoy having me here ^_^[/QUOTE]

If you have any questions you can always send a pm to me or to anyone of the staff :)

Last edited:

bigsal

Super Vip
Reaction score
I'm sure the forum will be richer with your presence and your contribution.
Ciao Cerno and welcome among us.

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
Cerno, you are really an artist. Amazing work. Very nice you shared our forum!

Whisper

Crazy Bitch
Reaction score
Jake & Alex, behave now, don't scare the new members :p

Cerno

Reaction score
Hector, you are really an artist. Amazing work. Very nice you shared our forum!
Aw thank u ^_^ So far still jobless LOL Really wish an ebook publisher will be interested in my design.

Welcome and looking forward to see your stuff
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hector... welcome on GH, and yes you've just met one of the craziest couple on the board... may your god have mercy on you LOL :))
LOL Quite interesting. Sound fun though :) Maybe I'll find a bf here ^_^ Still single here!
And that's a VERY CUTE avatar!

Welcome!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I love cats too.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Hi Cerno,

nice to see a guy like you here. I hope you enjoy your stay.

What country are you from, now again? :D Not that it really matters but I'm a very curious. man. :p

Cerno

Reaction score
Hi Cerno,

nice to see a guy like you here. I hope you enjoy your stay.

What country are you from, now again? :D Not that it really matters but I'm a very curious. man. :p

Hello, nice to meet u too. About my homophobic country, I can PM u. I'm very secretive about that LOL I mean, I'm here using my pen name. Considering that I write gay erotica, I can't openly tell where I'm really from. Once an info is written online, it may be googled. Call me paranoid but last time I use my real ID, someone wants to slit my throat :( It took me 2 years to clean up my ID and stories from the internet before returning using Hector Cerno.

My pen name is from Greece :)

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Either write it via PM or let me guess. :D

It won't take too long, there are only 206 states on the earth. So are you maybe from Abkhazia? :D

(but I can understand your wish for anonymity ;) ).

Last edited:

Cerno

Reaction score
Either write it via PM or let me guess. :D

It won't take too long, there are only 206 states on the earth. So are you maybe from Abkhazia? :D

(but I can understand your wish for anonymity ;) ).

Yeah maybe I'll PM you. And feel free to add me at Skype if u like to chat :) If u add me there, automatically u see my country ^_^

I'm not usually secretive. I have several user names in other forums. But when I assume my pen name as user name, I never reveal my country publicly. I wish I could.... But I do see a member from my own country here.

Btw is that your real pic? Nice smile.... Err... Im single :)

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Btw is that your real pic? Nice smile.... Err... Im single :)

I have my hair differently now.

But I don't know if I want to have a relationsship with someone if I don't even know, where he's from, you know. :p

Cerno

Reaction score
I have my hair differently now.

But I don't know if I want to have a relationsship with someone if I don't even know, where he's from, you know. :p

Hair different? How different?

Then get to know me :D Im sure u'd find me loveable if u r top ^_^ Sorry I dont normally 'sell' myself like this for love LOL Just kinda in the mood to start looking or I'll end up old and single in the next 30 years.

Do u Skype btw?

R

Rozas

Hoi Cerno it looks like you'll be an active member and you are already loved.
Welcome in Heaven.

Cerno

Reaction score
Hoi Cerno it looks like you'll be an active member and you are already loved.
Welcome in Heaven.

Hoi to u too. Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I intend to be an active member and hopefully gain new friends (and a bf :blushing: )

Nice welcome photo btw :cheers:
I love you guys too. I've only been here for a day but it feels like home already.