• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Manorexia

Ioanna

Reaction score
In ten years the number of men that with life-threatening eating disorders anorexianervosa also called wel manorexia ended up in hospital tripled, which according to figures fromthe health care system.
Mainly young men at risk for disorders such as anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa and Foetus to do because they feel increasing pressure to meet the slim beauty ideal. The number of male patients under 18 that was included with this kind of condition has tripledin ten years. The problem, according to experts, however, much larger than that, forexample, does not take into account thenumber of patients who seek help from their GP but are not included.
There are many menwho suffer in silence.

Ioanna

Reaction score

Skinny they were, some even creepy skinny,the men paraded for Saint Laurent. Does the fashion called "Foetus" in hand?
Hedi Slimane, the creative director of Saint Laurent, the reputation that he considers to beemaciated men beauty ideal, despite the manynegative reactions. His loyal fans find no problem with.
Is that the norm? "Lately we see that themodels are again thinner, but still skinny models are still the exception," says KoenTambuyser of Dominique Models modeling agency. '
Yet we should not underestimate the influence of the catwalk. If the models on the catwalk areskinnier, so does the demand for skinny menfor advertising campaigns and fashion editorials. The catwalk affects the general fashion trends. "

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
As so many times before, Ioanna, you've written a post that is interesting, disturbing and at the same time so sad. Thanks!

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score

Well this isn't anorexic, I'm like that:p But you've got a great point with your post, there are so many skeleton like guys, especially in gay scene. Like the ones, that if they fell to floor, they would shatter. But also the adonis complex nerves me. Many young kids pumping them self to look like superheros, that even their growth can suffer. The idea of fat free body, with huge muscles or with out, the obsession, the sacrifices people make for it... The pure superficiality of it all.

I eat healthy and exercise, but I also enjoy restaurant food, garbage food every now and then, candy with movies, drink (a lot:p), and I definetly take a pastry in cafeteria, but my basic lifestyle is healthy. So many booring guys with whom you can't fo anything, cause even coffee is some sort of poison, cause it dryes skin... 'I go to gym, eat healthy, and just look good, that's all I do'~X(

Ioanna

Reaction score
Ah my good friend Otage (hostage in French ... remember?) has spoken, and of course he's right.
Regarding this picture is indeed not anorexic but I found it a nice picture that certainly does not detract from the subject ... and as for anorexia that this photo is not to ... caught?

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Ah my good friend Otage (hostage in French ... remember?) has spoken, and of course he's right.
Regarding this picture is indeed not anorexic but I found it a nice picture that certainly does not detract from the subject ... and as for anorexia that this photo is not to ... caught?
But of course I remember;) I love the way you write. For some reason I read that in my mind in the voice of Vincent Price:p I love his voice:heart: Might be all these nightshifts starting to affect, Edgar A. Poe with Prices voice:blushing:

Allright, bit out of subject, but for my defence, this is the graphics and writing (aka art too) and even though nourishment of mind doesn't help anorexia, it can help the distorted mind and thinking patterns:p