• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What Anime do you Hate?

paladino

Reaction score
actually i think bleach managed to keep him message and style for 100 episodes or so
and then the first filler arc began and they lost it
the manga is cool all the way though
and i never did watch one piece

i cant watch naruto no more ... there was only one show i watched who had a 2 episodes powerup regularly and that was DBZ ... which i watched when i was young and stupid (and didnt know better :) )

Shush83

Reaction score
there was only one show i watched who had a 2 episodes powerup regularly and that was DBZ ... which i watched when i was young and stupid (and didnt know better :) )

I agree. I didn´t list DBZ mostly because I watched it when I was really young and now I kinda think of it as a childhood/teenage years memory. :p

nature1490

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
DBZ it's future shows along with Neon Genesis Evangelion

ayana-shimmer

Reaction score
My pick is .hack//sign, I can't seem to find ANY bad reviews of this anime. Some even consider it the best ever made, despite it's horrible choices in direction, music, length, etc.

rant17

Reaction score
No you can't hate monster, i've never met someone who didn't dislike monster let alone hate!! i do admit its rather long and sometimes dry but every episode, every unimportant character, everything adds to the bigger picture. its my all time favourite :)

H

Haplo

I actually can't stand almost any anime anymore, here In Italy either they show only the same ones, over and over and over, or they don't show them at all... (DB it's basically on air at least three months every year...)
They only one I have good memories of is Digimon, but only the first two seasons...:blushing: I reallly liked it, and some characters were quite "interesting"...:p
Except for that one, I'm more into comics/mangas than the animated series, so...

Fiddy

Reaction score
Highschool of the Dead kind of pisses me off because it's a good idea ruined by creator bias. Of course, I might just say that because sudden close up of anime boobs annoy me.

syrenex

Reaction score
Highschool of the Dead kind of pisses me off because it's a good idea ruined by creator bias. Of course, I might just say that because sudden close up of anime boobs annoy me.

I agree! it would be better if they tone it down with the boobies and butt action. :D

Shush83

Reaction score
I agree! it would be better if they tone it down with the boobies and butt action. :D

I agree!
I mean, the idea is ok and I like a zombie apocalypse story as much as the anyone else, but really, SO MUCH fan service really starts to get on my nerves after a while.
Boobs and asses don't jiggle that much, really!

Spar

Reaction score
Family Guy, from the head to the tail. Forever.

yank

Reaction score
Cant stand Bleach, was one of the first anime i watched but as time passed i steadily grew more hateful towards Ichigo! He is the one most irritating characters to me and i find that every other character is much more interesting, but they never really explore the other characters much. Besides that (kinda spoiler warning!) they introduce characters like Nel who show they can be extremely awesome and have a big and interesting background....and then they drop the character in the story with not so much of a passing mention afterwards! I cant stand it!
Buut that said since it was one of the first anime i watched and became one of the first manga for me too i still try to keep up with it just so i know whats happening and in case things change.

paladino

Reaction score
actually i think bleach managed to keep him message and style for 100 episodes or so
and then the first filler arc began and they lost it
the manga is cool all the way though
and i never did watch one piece

i cant watch naruto no more ... there was only one show i watched who had a 2 episodes powerup regularly and that was DBZ ... which i watched when i was young and stupid (and didnt know better :) )

i totally agree with the assessment, usually when they start playing filler-ville things go down
you should read both bleach and naruto's manga, both are quite good and coherence. on the convertion to anime, bleach took it into the right place with fast and decisive battle (until episode ~100 that is) while naruto took it to the DB(bad) area by having 3 episode chargeup every now and than