• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Gay Audio Fuck book collection

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
constructionworker.jpg

Huge-Cock.gif

Construction Cock Fucking My Ass Hard
Fucked By Josh's Huge Dick And Learning How To Deep Throat
Fucked by Two German Soldiers on the Kitchen Table
Fucking the Sexy Mail man

25941565d75ef55d7d7de572d7d66849ba7cbf50.jpg

You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here

I have quite a few of these I will be posting if there are people that will enjoy them.

Last edited:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Gay Audio Fuck book collection part 2

security%20guard_l.jpg

fuck19_l.jpg

Fucking My Room Mate and Co-Worker
Fucking The Brains out of the Chief of Police
Fucking the Security Guard
Fucking the Young 19 Year Old Boy

Last edited:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Gay Audio Fuck book collection part 3

cowboy%20dick_l.jpg

highway.jpg

Fucking His Butthole with My Cowboy Dick
Fucking the Prayers ouf of the Bibleboy
Fucking Mr Married with my 8 Inch cock
Highway Fuck

Last edited:

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Gay Audio Fuck book collection part 4

bathhousefuck.jpg

airplane%20fuck.jpg

Airplane Fuck
Bathhouse Experience Being Fucked Hard
Fuck Party In London
Fucking Ass On Train

l

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Gay Audio Fuck book collection part 5

public_l.jpg

marine.gif

hockey.jpg

Hockey Jersey Lesson in Being Fucked
Public Sex Cock Suck And Ass Fuck
Suck Cock And Fucked Up The Ass by Marines
Moving In And Getting Fucked

2594209318d62c2209c5acfe458f28ca4d939b30.jpg

elman84

Reaction score
The links are dead. Could you reupload them please?

P.S. I solved by entering the TOR network and everything is gone!

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
The links are dead. Could you reupload them please?

Send a PM to stonecold and tell him what you need - I'm certain he'll fix it as soon as possible!!!

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I have lost all my files in a fire. I am hoping someone who downloaded this still has the files because I am unable to find this anywhere. Thanks Stone

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I lost all my files in a fire. I am hoping someone still has this collection. I am unable to find it anywhere. Thanks Stone

Oh dear, what a pity!!!

I hope there was no really serious damage? Hopefully no people or animals getting hurt?

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Our house was 70 percent destroyed, I lost some of my fur babies and that was why I was away from GH for a couple of weeks. We are about to begin the rebuilding phase as I think all the permits and code projects are finally ready to go. I lost a week from being devastated from losing some of my fur babies but I am now trying to get back to some sort of a regular routine because life does go on and my hubby and surviving fur babies need me to be strong.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Our house was 70 percent destroyed, I lost some of my fur babies and that was why I was away from GH for a couple of weeks. We are about to begin the rebuilding phase as I think all the permits and code projects are finally ready to go. I lost a week from being devastated from losing some of my fur babies but I am now trying to get back to some sort of a regular routine because life does go on and my hubby and surviving fur babies need me to be strong.

So sad :(

But at the same time I'm happy that you and your hubby are OK. :big hug:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
That's dreadful news, I am so sorry. Hopefuly the insurance will pay to repair the house but nothing can make up for the pets who are gone forever. At least they knew they were loved while they were still here. Some animals never get any love. The ones who have survived will be more precious than ever now.