• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

bullied or bullying....

lhardwick69

Reaction score
you see all these killings going on in schools and some of them are blamed on bullying-- and/or people trying to keep others out of their click so making them feel unwanted as a friend...and i am sitting here i guess as people would say--a past victim of bullying--

back in middle school 6th grade id leave school go up a trail that led to set railroad tracks right behind my school i can cross there and go up a little hill cross a road and be home..there was this asshole he was there and he'd be there waiting on me and any other kid he could make himself feel stronger and better then you were--there was days he would smack me in head punch me in the nose and dared me to move-- one day he would hit me and my nose was bleeding and he dared me to move i was crying and i would ask him why he was doing this to me only answer he would say was because he could--

i went to walk away he pushed me down onto the tracks hit my back on the track and it hurt and i started crying more and i told him i was going to tell my mom on him...he grabs me pulled my shorts down grabs my hips and says if i was going to act like i bitch he was going to fuck me like one..--his buddy that was with him was like dude thats going too far--shoved him away from me helped me pull my pants up and let me go--i turn around there were arguing and next thing i knew they were fighting and as i got older i thought damn was he really going to fuck me right there and if his friend didnt butt in it would have i think..

i took longer way home walking for while and one day there at end of the road close to where i lived was his buddy i didnt know what to do-- and i walked closer and he started speaking to me and i tried to ignore him until he grabs my shoulder looks me in my eyes and says hey you wont have to worry about him anymore--i looked at him saw a black eye fat lip and i asked if he did that too him he says yeah but you should see him..
i said no i dont he giggled and says trust me you wont have to worry about him..i was like ok--he walked me on home as he knew where i lived and when i saw where he went i knew where he lived and knew his younger sister i went to school with her--

couple days later i decided walk home shortcut and i couldnt believe it--that bully was there waiting and i went to turn other way he ran up to me and soon as he touched me he went to the ground i turn around there was his buddy on top of him punching his face in..and cussing and yelling at him..-- he gets up and says wanna kick him and i did right in the gut---and his buddy was like im going to the cops and tell them what you did--

cops showed up at my house and i was asked few questions and when it came to asking me if pulled my pants down my oldest brother heard what was said and the cops left and then he hopped on his bike and rode down the road --he was gone a good 30 minutes comes back blood all over his shirt hands face and i was like what happened my mom freaked out and he says--that bastard wont bother you again-- he had went down and just about beat the guy to death and when cops asked him who beat him up he said he didnt know said the guy had a mask on and my brother own a mask ..

it was true though after that day i never saw him again.. but other kids he had bullied said he moved to another state so apparently he got into alot of trouble as for if anything happened to him like jail for what he did i never heard anything else happening..

there was few times i was bullied in high school can tell them if like but i just mostly posting this and hope others will either post stories of being bullied or in other cases bullied someone and now wish to talk about it and see if could change it if bullied would you..

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I went from an all white private school to a predominantly black public school in the 70's. This was little more than a decade after schools were integrated, so tensions were still a bit high. Nothing like the 60's, but much worse than today.
I was a honor student, wore slacks and dress shirts, said "sir" and "ma'am", small for my age, I did gymnastics, and my step-father was a former cop. The other students assumed that I came from money, which couldn't be further from the truth. I was there because after another raise in tuition, my mother could no longer afford the private school I was attending. Those nice clothes came from the discount racks at various department stores because they were cheaper than jeans and T-shirts. Needless to say, I was a walking target for bullies. It didn't help matters that many of the staff, including the assistant principle were militant blacks and my step-father, I'm ashamed to say was quite racist. So after a few meetings between them, I was labeled a racist by the staff and any problems that arose were automatically my fault. I should also mention that getting bullied was not an option for me. If I were to get beaten up by a black kid, dear old dad took that as an insult and I'd get another ass whipping for not winning the fight.
But I did have one thing in my favor. My best friend was a couple years older and more like a big brother. He was also heavily into martial arts Jeet Kune Do and Krav Maga to be precise. (He later opened his own dojo and now his son has his own as well, that's how "into it" he was) So while my family couldn't afford the classes for me, he'd teach me what he'd learned. And since I was sparring with someone much bigger than me, I got good.
It only took a few altercations (and the resulting suspensions) for it to become known that the skinny white boy was not to be messed with.
Just because I wasn't physically bullied, doesn't mean I wasn't bullied though. I remained an outsider the entire time I was there with my only friend being the blind kid that was also an outcast...

lhardwick69

Reaction score
theres all sorts of bullying its all part of some asshole picking on someone that some do bullying by pushing hitting and stuff like happened to me and then theres the part that deals with the mind--the more bullying they do the more it messes with your mind and makes you feel sad depressed but also angry at same time..

my incident happened in late 70's early 80's he wasnt the only one picked on me others did too but not as bad as he did...ive also known people being bullied --freshman one year got picked on because he was short skinny nerdy i was a sophomore--i saw it happening to point these two boys were keeping him from bathroom..--i went up to them told them leave him alone they were like what you gonna do----i grabbed the boy they wouldnt let in bathroom and we went into restroom i shut door behind me and him--needless to say it was too late as i began to smell shit--he had pooped his pants--...

he lived far from school and his parents couldnt come get him so i was like i live couple blocks from school i can take him to my place let him change and get some clothes they were like ok---we got to my place and he was so nervous shy and scared he just stood there in bathroom----i went in sat on toiet had him look at me and i told him those guys are assholes and they will get whats coming to them--and that needed to get him changed and get back to school he didnt offer to take clothes off--so i got on my knees untied his shoes slid them off-- aand reached up unbuttoned his pants unzipped them and slid his pants and underwear off-- he quickly covered his dick with his hands--i giggled and said dont worry we wont be hurting that at all and giggled and he smiled--

i got up ran sink with some hot water got soap and washcloth told him i wasnt gonna clean his dirty butt alone he had to help and he did some and i took rag out of his hand and said here let me--and washed his ass good rinsed it in sink few times and i wiped one last time saw his hole and said there good enough to eat off of and he giggled-i took his clothes tossed in washer added detergent and started his clothes washing and said come on lets see if i have something you can wear and he followed me upstairs towel wrapped around him and he sits on my bed--and i just started talking to him about school where from and stuff--ended out he came from another school and his parents moved to here to keep kids from bullying him and i sat beside him turned his head to look at me and i said if need anyone come to me and trust me those guys will get whats coming to them..

i looked down and at edge of towel i saw head of his dick-- and told him watch out someone might think you want them to suck on that he smiled and said reason why other guys bully him is because at his other school he would stare at other boys in shower and locker room.. i said ok so you like boys thats no reason for them to pick on you--he began to open up and tell me how one boy at his other school forced him to suck his dick because he saw him looking i was like that sucks only way should have sucked on that boys dick is if you wanted to-he gave me this look like oh shit and i was like oh so youre gay--he turned his head away and i put my hand on his back told him he was in good company that i was gay as well--he then looked at me and this made him somewhat i guess more trusting of me i reached my finger out ran it over tip of his dick he never covered up and i was like see would a straight guy do this--..

from this point on i will not post unless want me too-- anyhow afterwards we decided to late go back to school that day he ended out staying the night with me after his parents brought him some clothes and got to know me and my parents and next day in school he went walking in hallway--there those two were again making smart comments and i went to say something but the teacher that let us go home walks up to them told them go to principals office--they got suspended for 5 days and when came back they had to clean locker room and work in library an hour a day for a week--they never bullied him anymore--

Last edited: