• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
Though not in the same league (or anywhere close) as the loss of a loved one but my useless ISP has still not managed to sort out my dead phone line or broadband speeds of up to a massive 0.25 Mbps it's over a week now……it will come as no surprise that I shall be leaving them at the earliest opportunity

btw, are you subscribed to EE ?

I feel sorry for you cause I know it is very frustrating...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the problem will be solved soon ;)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Though not in the same league (or anywhere close) as the loss of a loved one but my useless ISP has still not managed to sort out my dead phone line or broadband speeds of up to a massive 0.25 Mbps it's over a week now……it will come as no surprise that I shall be leaving them at the earliest opportunity

This totally sucks:angry:

These serious tech problems dragging on for day after day after day after day after...is so damn annoying & I so hope you'll find some remedy asap.

Useless providers like yours should be quashed :angry::angry:

M

manolitorr

Hey Manolitorr that is the most wonderful thing I've read in a long time. These simple few words show that you have had a deep liaison with your father. And that is a great thing! You will never forget him and sure he will always be with you. Believe me - if you will need his help - he will be there!

Thanks Shelter, difficult weekend and a very complicated year on a personal level, go up slowly

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Still no broadband repair!!!... bloody useless ISP shitbags ...can just about surf GH but can take 15 seconds to open a thread , then I find that no pics will show :(:(:(~X(~X(~X(

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Still no broadband repair!!!... bloody useless ISP shitbags ...can just about surf GH but can take 15 seconds to open a thread , then I find that no pics will show :(:(:(~X(~X(~X(

Oh Slimjim I really know how you are feeling. Just a year ago I changed my internet provider and it lasted nearly three weeks until everything was as I wanted that it was. And the most horrible thing was the absolute indifference of the technicans. :angry:

But try to be calm - it will help your blood pressure! p:p

Last edited:

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score

Horrible, horrible, horrible :(:(:(

I hope the useless fuckers realize, that THEY should pay you A LOT for being so patient - NOT the other way around...~X(

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Horrible, horrible, horrible :(:(:(

I hope the useless fuckers realize, that THEY should pay you A LOT for being so patient - NOT the other way around...~X(

Well after far too long my b/band is working again... and yes negotiations are underway about financial compensation

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
Well after far too long my b/band is working again... and yes negotiations are underway about financial compensation

Good to see that it's finally moving in the right direction :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Habukaz

Reaction score
The futility of trying to connect with people on the internet.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
I was driving home yesterday with my phone in my pocket, and I somehow (?) dialed up an Uber!
They charged me ten bucks for missing my ride.

blake1970

Reaction score
My dad died and there will be no funersl or service that makes me sad

robbober

Reaction score
What makes me sad? Well angry also I guess. Well that would be not getting help from my roommate no more outside or in the house with things to the point now that I sadly have to look for someone to pay to help me around here. I work long hrs. During the week and the weekends I am stuck working at home sun up to sun down. What happened Was his buddy got out of jail now and my roommate works, then comes home and goes to bed, gets up plays Xbox for a bit then goes to his buddies tell it's time for work. This is fine he is living his life but I can not, have too much to do around here and have not even started on firewood for the winter yet so I am stuck here lonely and no help with things and no time to go and have some fun myself. This is what makes me sad today. It's called life I guess.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
My dad died and there will be no funersl or service that makes me sad

The same question like Haiducii --- why not?
What happened. I think that will be impossible. Isn't a simple funeral a fulminant human right?

Blake a big hug for you in this darkest hour of your life. - Nevertheless I can't understand!! X_X~X(

Last edited:

Cuivre

Banned
Reaction score
I keep it simple ... it is hot and humid today and I don't feel like going out to enjoy the sun or do any work outdoors which seems like such a waste of a pretty day. but so it goes during a heat wave.