• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
You don't know Frank!? :eek: He was my father's half-brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you Haiducii - and I beg your very pardon that I couldn't find it out for myself. I hope you will excuse this inattention - but please remember it is really too hot for me to move too much my brain! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

T

takeitall456

Joël ROBUCHON - French Chef who collected 32 stars in Michelin Guide (1945)

T

takeitall456

Charlotte RAE - American actress (1926)
best known for her portrayal of Edna Garrett in the sitcom « Diff'rent Strokes »

T

takeitall456

V. S. NAIPAUL (Sir Vidiadhar Surajprasad "Vidia" Naipaul) - Caribbean writer
of Indo-Nepalese descent and Nobel Laureate (1932)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
170212-williams-aretha-franklin-tease_o6tpmj.jpg

Aretha FRANKLIN (1942)
Queen of Soul

Feel free to post your songs and memories here in the Music Thread.

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
OMG! - Aretha R.I.P
Just this morning I've read in our papers that she is very ill. And now .....

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score

Kofi Annan 1938-2018
Diplomat from Ghana, for ten years secretary general of The United Nations. Without any trace of vanity, ego or self interest, he dedicated his life to the promotion of peace over war. In answer to the charge that he is not assertive enough he said "But it doesn't bother me, because sometimes you don't have to fight to get your way. You don't have to pick a fight to get them to change their mind, or get them to see things your way. You really don't."

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Michal MAUDR aka DJ LOUTKA - Czech DJ (1967)

(Suicide by Hanging)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Barbara HARRIS - American Actress (1935)

(Peggy Sue Got Married - Family Plot - Nashville)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
65522467.jpg

Ciril ZLOBEC - one of the most celebrated Slovenian poets (1925)

He was the last of the prominent quartet of poets that published a joint collection of poems called "Pesmi štirih" (Four Poets). Zlobec along with Tone Pavček, Janez Menart and Ciril Zlobec, published the collection in 1953 to mark a shift from collectivism to intimism in Slovenian 20th century poetry. The collection also marks the beginning of contemporary Slovenian literature and its authors have always held a special place among Slovenian readers.

trencherman

Reaction score

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous Host Robin Leach Has Died at 76
The long-running syndicated series inspired much of our current reality TV landscape.

By Tyler Coates
Aug 24, 2018

Robin Leach, best known as the host of the long-running TV series Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, died on Thursday at the age of 76. According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, where he worked as a celebrity columnist, Leach suffered a stroke in November 2017 while in Cabo San Lucas.

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous ran in syndication for 11 years between 1984 and 1995, highlighting the extravagant homes (and exorbitant wealth) of its subjects. Created by veteran producer Al Masini, Lifestyles was one of the first shows on television that focused on the lives of the one percent—although its in Reagan Era beginnings, the show did not view its subjects with a critical lens. Many of its locations were luxury resorts, and the show served as a marketing tool. It was also on an episode of Lifestyles that Donald Trump commented on his then-one-year-old daughter Tiffany's legs and breasts (while cupping his then-wife Marla Maples's on screen).

All of that was punctuated by Leach's posh, haughty British accent as he introduced the homes. His voice was his trademark, and it brought a certain levity to the show—making it a curious entity that would ultimately pave the way for MTV Cribs and VH1's The Fabulous Life Of... Without Lifestyles, we arguably wouldn't have many of the luxury and glamour-based TV series we have today, from House Hunters International to the many iterations of the Real Housewives franchise. And while the show didn't create our collective interest in the rich and famous, it definitely encouraged our voyeurism by serving us a delectable meal that we wouldn't be able to consume on our own.

trencherman

Reaction score
Mum’s the word. Aside from this forum’s wise interdict against political discussion if not the old latin saying De mortuis nil nisi bonum "Nothing except good should be spoken about the dead."

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
neilsimon.jpg

Neil SIMON (1927)
Playwright, Screenwriter, Author

Simon received more combined Oscar and Tony nominations than any other writer and was certainly the most popular playwright of his generation.