• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Daddy and Boy relationship

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
There is a strange thing about getting old. Al your body parts seem to degenerate except one part: your brain. Actually your brain keeps thinking as a young god. A beautiful young body still turns me on. But when I see the reflection in the mirror reality comes back as a big bang. But I still dream about having sex with such beauties. In my mind of course. I would never do it in reality. Even not if a possibility would appear. My joy isn't worth the damage it could cause such a nice youngster.

rebornme40

Reaction score
There is a strange thing about getting old. Al your body parts seem to degenerate except one part: your brain. Actually your brain keeps thinking as a young god. A beautiful young body still turns me on. But when I see the reflection in the mirror reality comes back as a big bang. But I still dream about having sex with such beauties. In my mind of course. I would never do it in reality. Even not if a possibility would appear. My joy isn't worth the damage it could cause such a nice youngster.

What if there is a beautiful bow falling in love with you, would you take him or would you turn him down thinking that you would ruin him?

jer468

Reaction score
Curiously, I've just been asked by a 53 year old guy. I'm 31 and have not given him a yes or no answer.

Interesting thing about your post is that you don't say how you actually feel about the guy. If you were truly in love with him (or even had a strong draw) my guess is that you wouldn't be thinking about it ... you would just follow your heart (play the violins now please). The fact that you are thinking about it, expressing some reservations etc. suggests to me that this relationship is not a powerful one for you and my guess is that it won't keep you interested for very long ...

But I'm sure for the 53 year old, hope must spring eternal!

HPWB

Reaction score
My partner is 23 years my senior (I'm 22) and we've been at it for close to 3 years. We get along famously and share a very equal relationship.

I do not (and did not) go out with him for his 'money' (He does occasionally pay for dinner which i must admit is sweet, but i get uncomfortable when he spends lots of money on me). Instead, we share very similar ideals in life and enjoy many hobbies together.

It does get a little difficult with the different generations of friends as there is often a conflict in interest and social 'conduct'. However he has met my best mate and we all get along very well. I've also met his closest friends and there have been no issues there either.

Regarding the 'control' question...we generally make decisions together but because he is more financially minded, he takes care of the 'cash flow'. I however definitely take control in the bedroom :p I must admit, his ripping body is an added bonus.

Tjerk12

Super Vip
Reaction score
What if there is a beautiful bow falling in love with you, would you take him or would you turn him down thinking that you would ruin him?

Love is probably the most used word by people, but seldom properly defined. When you ask somebody what he means with the word love, you get an answer as “you know”. But do we know? Go to Wikipedia and you will be surprised by the long and difficult explanation. Even great philosophers have different descriptions. However, all have one thing in common; there is a great form of mutual understanding. Sometimes people match. Feel attracted to each other. Then we speak of love. But this can be a variety of feelings, not necessarily including the physical part. Let us assume that there is a boy of 20 yrs old who falls in love with me (64 yrs). I am not bad looking but it is reasonable to suppose that there are other than physical reasons for him to do so. I would not reject his love, but for me the basis would be a platonic relationship. Only if he would persist on more (under normal circumstances, so not under influence of alcohol or drugs); I would do so. But never take the initiative myself.

tuneart

Reaction score
most people probably will say it won't work out. the age gap is a little too wide.

S

Shadow

It surely must depend on the two people involved. There is no more reason why it would work or not, just as a relationship between two people of the same age.

rebornme40

Reaction score
It surely must depend on the two people involved. There is no more reason why it would work or not, just as a relationship between two people of the same age.

Yes, a relationship is supposedly to complement each other, including the slightly cheesy fact that the older can help the younger with his experience and the younger can make the older feel a little more 'vibrant';);) with his youth. :rofl:

rebornme40

Reaction score
Love is probably the most used word by people, but seldom properly defined. When you ask somebody what he means with the word love, you get an answer as “you know”. But do we know? Go to Wikipedia and you will be surprised by the long and difficult explanation. Even great philosophers have different descriptions. However, all have one thing in common; there is a great form of mutual understanding. Sometimes people match. Feel attracted to each other. Then we speak of love. But this can be a variety of feelings, not necessarily including the physical part. Let us assume that there is a boy of 20 yrs old who falls in love with me (64 yrs). I am not bad looking but it is reasonable to suppose that there are other than physical reasons for him to do so. I would not reject his love, but for me the basis would be a platonic relationship. Only if he would persist on more (under normal circumstances, so not under influence of alcohol or drugs); I would do so. But never take the initiative myself.

it seems to me that you have a perfect love life. i envy you.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My very first bf was 18 years older than I was but what threw people off was the fact that he did not look his age at all and he was very handsome with an incredible body and GREAT SEX. My family had a very difficult time dealing with this and it caused me to be outcast from them. We were together four years and it would have last longer but I was the one who wanted it over. What I realized was that this guy was so worried that I would meet someone else, that he let it get the best of the relationship altogether. If he saw me talking with another guy or girl who were my co-workers whenever he picked me up from work, he would question me for over a half hour about me having sex with them. I remember we had house warming party this one year, and one of my friends at the time was very popular within the bar scene and had slept with a lot of guys because they found him to be so attractive. However, this was my very best friend at the time and we had a lot in common outside of the bar scene that made our relationship work and besides, he was really smart and intelligent. But very few took out time to notice anything but his body and cock...lol..Anyway, since I had been involved with this guy, we had not seen each other in months, and when he attended our house warming, he was so happy to see me, that he picked me up off the floor and gave me the biggest hug. He had gotten somewhat emotional because we haven't seen each other in awhile and we used to be around each other everyday, that he didn't let me go for a couple of minutes, and then he gave me a kiss...which we used to do all the time as well..but it was always a friendly kiss. At this moment, my bf got so jealous and wanted the party to be over right away. He then walked my friend to the backroom and warned him to stay away from me because he knows that we've had sex and he wanted more...???? This kind of behavior led me to break up with him..and he also gave me a very difficult time with this as well..

Now that I'm older, I do have younger guys hitting on me all the time and many of them do not know my age because not to sound conceited or anything but I too look younger than what I am. Many of them don't believe that I am older, and some who do find out don't really care because to them, its all about the physical or they looking for a "sugar daddy"..however, it bothers me because I can sense a lot of them haven't reached a maturity level yet and I rather let them have the experience of growing up because I'm on a different level than they are..and its not worth it...

rebornme40

Reaction score
My very first bf was 18 years older than I was but what threw people off was the fact that he did not look his age at all and he was very handsome with an incredible body and GREAT SEX. My family had a very difficult time dealing with this and it caused me to be outcast from them. We were together four years and it would have last longer but I was the one who wanted it over. What I realized was that this guy was so worried that I would meet someone else, that he let it get the best of the relationship altogether. If he saw me talking with another guy or girl who were my co-workers whenever he picked me up from work, he would question me for over a half hour about me having sex with them. I remember we had house warming party this one year, and one of my friends at the time was very popular within the bar scene and had slept with a lot of guys because they found him to be so attractive. However, this was my very best friend at the time and we had a lot in common outside of the bar scene that made our relationship work and besides, he was really smart and intelligent. But very few took out time to notice anything but his body and cock...lol..Anyway, since I had been involved with this guy, we had not seen each other in months, and when he attended our house warming, he was so happy to see me, that he picked me up off the floor and gave me the biggest hug. He had gotten somewhat emotional because we haven't seen each other in awhile and we used to be around each other everyday, that he didn't let me go for a couple of minutes, and then he gave me a kiss...which we used to do all the time as well..but it was always a friendly kiss. At this moment, my bf got so jealous and wanted the party to be over right away. He then walked my friend to the backroom and warned him to stay away from me because he knows that we've had sex and he wanted more...???? This kind of behavior led me to break up with him..and he also gave me a very difficult time with this as well..

Now that I'm older, I do have younger guys hitting on me all the time and many of them do not know my age because not to sound conceited or anything but I too look younger than what I am. Many of them don't believe that I am older, and some who do find out don't really care because to them, its all about the physical or they looking for a "sugar daddy"..however, it bothers me because I can sense a lot of them haven't reached a maturity level yet and I rather let them have the experience of growing up because I'm on a different level than they are..and its not worth it...

it seems to me that your relationship was pretty romantic. Too bad you left him. Isn't hard to find someone who is young, goodlooking, with a great sex and most importantly LOVING AND CARING?

i think what he did was because he needed assurance from you to show your love.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

X

XMan101

it seems to me that your relationship was pretty romantic. Too bad you left him. Isn't hard to find someone who is young, goodlooking, with a great sex and most importantly LOVING AND CARING?

I disagree, to me he sounds he was over possessive and lacked confidence and the ability to trust. I couldn't cope with anyone or any situation like that and I'd certainly never act like that myself. I'd have probably put my foot down long before it got to a friend being threatened.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

You don't understand...he was insanely jealous and very obsessive. I did everything in my power to reassure him that I was in love with him and only him..to the degree that I stop hanging out with friends who frequent the club and I spent all of my time away from work with him only..he would tap the telephone wire so that he could listen in on my calls in the basement of the house we lived in..he would also make me strip whenever I came home from work..to make sure that I didn't have office sex while at work...therefore, I was always in his reach and sight...any individual who is secure with himself needs space in order to evolve..he doesn't need someone sniffing him out 24/7. ..its very suffocating..unless that is the type of relationship you want...then I guess its all good then...~X(

rebornme40

Reaction score
You don't understand...he was insanely jealous and very obsessive. I did everything in my power to reassure him that I was in love with him and only him..to the degree that I stop hanging out with friends who frequent the club and I spent all of my time away from work with him only..he would tap the telephone wire so that he could listen in on my calls in the basement of the house we lived in..he would also make me strip whenever I came home from work..to make sure that I didn't have office sex while at work...therefore, I was always in his reach and sight...any individual who is secure with himself needs space in order to evolve..he doesn't need someone sniffing him out 24/7. ..its very suffocating..unless that is the type of relationship you want...then I guess its all good then...~X(

In that case, what he needed was help. He might have been better 'mentally', if he had gotten enough help from somebody he was madly and insanely in love. I still feel sorry for him though. He was in a situation where he needed help but he he was abandoned.:(:?:(:?:(:?:(:?

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
In that case, what he needed was help. He might have been better 'mentally', if he had gotten enough help from somebody he was madly and insanely in love. I still feel sorry for him though. He was in a situation where he needed help but he he was abandoned.:(:?:(:?:(:?:(:?

Well we all have a matter of different opinions and due to the fact that I was young and I was evolving into being a responsible adult, this was more of a fear than looking at it as a cry for help..as you think it was..however, I don't agree with your analogy at all..and because I was the one involve..I think I may know the situation a lot better than someone standing on the outside looking in with rose colored glasses on...its been over twenty years since this guy and I have been involved..and I ran into him over a month ago, and he is still stuck in that time frame and approaching me in the same manner..and here I am a mature man..not a young boy...so, as you say he may need help from someone that he loved..then you would think after twenty years that the help would have been gotten...just sayin...:thinking:

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I disagree, to me he sounds he was over possessive and lacked confidence and the ability to trust. I couldn't cope with anyone or any situation like that and I'd certainly never act like that myself. I'd have probably put my foot down long before it got to a friend being threatened.

You know I thank you first of all for responding to my post. However, for you to say what you probably would have been done long before me its not a fair statement because first of all, we all respond differently to situations once we are there within that situation. What you think you probably would have done would have been done differently being in the situation because your feeling may have different especially if you are in love with the person involved. If you ever been in love, then you would know that love makes you endure situations that you feel can be conquered because that is how strong my love was for him. The fact of the matter is that we all wake up eventually, some faster than others..then you have those who are just basically stuck on stupid for life..and the thing is, for me to be as young as I was..it wasn't that I had not wanted to leave prior to this, he begged me to stay and he would make changes..however he didn't..and because I loved him, I was willing to give him a chance for our relationship..but I did wake up..and I did move on..:thumbs up:

Last edited:

rebornme40

Reaction score
You know I thank you first of all for responding to my post. However, for you to say what you probably would have done long before me its not a fair statement because first of all, we all respond differently to situations once we are there within that situation. What you think you probably would have done would have been done differently being in the situation because your feeling may have different especially if you are in love with the person involved. If you ever been in love, then you would know that love makes you endure situations you feel can be conquered because that is how strong my love was for him. The fact of the matter is that we all wake up eventually, some faster than others..then you have those who are just basicall stuck on stupid for life..and the thing is, for me to be as young as I was..it wasn't that I had not wanted to leave prior to this, he begged me to stay and he would make changes..however he didn't..and because I loved him, I was willing to give him a chance for our relationship..but I did wake up..and I did move on..:thumbs up:

Btw, are you in a loving relationship right now? Are you with someone who loves you as much as he did? is yes, then you woke up in the RIGHT BEd. if you are not, You might have woken up in the wrong bed.

I dont know why from your story, i can feel that you must have loved him very much. It was just you wanted to love him the way you wanted, not the way he wanted.

hope you are happy now and i pray fof him to get over you, which i think is extremely difficult.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Btw, are you in a loving relationship right now? Are you with someone who loves you as much as he did? is yes, then you woke up in the RIGHT BEd. if you are not, You might have woken up in the wrong bed.

I dont know why from your story, i can feel that you must have loved him very much. It was just you wanted to love him the way you wanted, not the way he wanted.

hope you are happy now and i pray fof him to get over you, which i think is extremely difficult.

I was in a very loving relationship...in fact, he loved me for the person I was, not for the person he wanted to mold me to be..my bf passed away a little over two years ago..and I miss him very much..I am single by my own accord..I've never been single since I was high school..and now..with everything that I'm in the process of achieving goal wise, I felt at this time of my life, its beneficial for me to be single..and its not that guys have not wanted me as their bfs..not in the least..the funny thing about the guy I was telling you about is that he has been with other guys since we've broken up...with bad results because of possessive ways..and to a certain degree because they sense from his conversations that he still had feelings for me..and yes..to answer your question....because I have had the love that way beyond my expectations and taught me that there is unconditional and genuine love in the world..I am very HAPPY...:heart:p.s. yes, I did love the guy that I spoke of in this post very much that I couldnt see anything pass him..he was all I breathe and lived for..during the time we were together...but its a new day...and a new ME...

X

XMan101

You know I thank you first of all for responding to my post. However, for you to say what you probably would have been done long before me its not a fair statement because first of all, we all respond differently to situations once we are there within that situation. What you think you probably would have done would have been done differently being in the situation because your feeling may have different especially if you are in love with the person involved. If you ever been in love, then you would know that love makes you endure situations that you feel can be conquered because that is how strong my love was for him. The fact of the matter is that we all wake up eventually, some faster than others..then you have those who are just basically stuck on stupid for life..and the thing is, for me to be as young as I was..it wasn't that I had not wanted to leave prior to this, he begged me to stay and he would make changes..however he didn't..and because I loved him, I was willing to give him a chance for our relationship..but I did wake up..and I did move on..:thumbs up:

I accept that, and I did make a pretty sweeping statement. I do know that love can make you blind, even I've had a dose of that, and I can't say I fall very easily. It's easy in those situations to ignore certain things or allow other actions, especially if you're young.
Always seems crazy after you've stepped away but love IS blind ;)

Glad things turned out happier for you afterwards, despite your sad loss later :)

Reaction score
Good Q...

DO you think a relationship between a 18 yo and a 53 year old will work?
Do you find it a daddy-boy relationship sexy?
I am above 40 and i am always attracted to someone below 25.
What do you think?
===

Any man will tell you about a fantasy of that topic and some will/will not care if they are going 4 the long term or just a one night stand Ex;

I myself have been with an older man and loved it...
he told me what to do and I did it just like that :butslap: without a thought of regret, but that was a one time thing and I never saw him again... what I'm saying is that if I ever see him I would not hesitate to say "Hi"

My answer Yes.