• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

Are you circumcised (cut) or uncircumcised (uncut)?

• I'm cut.

Votes: 344 38.0%
  • I'm uncut.

Votes: 561 62.0%

• Total voters

jockeylover2

Reaction score
What The F**k?

uncut. I am totally against circumcision, whether it's man or woman. If you cut it off you have less fun and need lots of lube. That's why most european man are happier, than others. ;)

First of all, circumcision dates back many thousands of years. It predates the story in the old testament by thousands of years. It was a right of passage in very ancient times.

Secondly, who's to say European men are quantitatively any happier than any other group of men? I believe the vast majority of African men are uncircumcised as well as the indigenous men of South America (as well as the colonial Europeans there), the Pacific Islands, Asia and all Muslims throughout the world.

Your comment smacks of Aryan supremacy. During the Nazi reign of terror throughout Europe a sure fire way to determine if a man were of Hebrew descent was to inspect for circumcision.

Your words are weapons that can cause harm to others if not chosen wisely.

I am circumcised. I prefer the appearance of circumcised penises. It is more aesthetically pleasing to me. As far as using more lube (HA!! LOL) that is just ludicrous. I prefer LESS lube than circumcised men I have known. It is true that the head of a circumcised penis is desensitized from being exposed to air and clothing. Therefore, I prefer less lube so there is more friction and that increases pleasure for me.

Having debunked your entire hypothesis I will close in saying that circumcision is a practice that supposedly promotes better hygiene for men and is seen by some religions as a covenant with the Almighty that is sacred to some. If my parents had asked my permission to have the procedure done on me I would have flatly refused because I am such a wuss, lol. I also don't have any tattoos or piercings (which I find it odd that you didn't mention that practice in your little diatribe) because I am a wuss and I don't like pain.

I hope you learn from this experience that you should think before you speak. I don't mean to sound aggressive towards you but I thought you might need a little scolding for being so brash with you opinions.

jl2

H

hammervice

What would make a person want to start circumcision boys

how did this start , and who got the ideal

sweetuttsada

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
since ancient time~
for hygine purpose i think... ppl in those days never clean up their pipe i think

I

intensepump

Circumcision is proof that our medical community is only interested in money and doesn't give a damn about real quality health care. This is a very good example of why our system is in crisis and why it SUCKS. Snipping off perfectly good body parts for no reason is barbaric and is medical malpractice. It took me a while to figure out that I had been an innocent victim of the merciless cock chop shop. Who knows...had my cock not been so abused, it might now be a nice 12 inches instead of 11. How much profit was made from my skin...those cock chopping bastards. As you can see, this is an issue that makes me angry; to have had my body altered without my consent for the sake of medical profits.

I do feel I have suffered loss of sensitivity in my cock. I have been with uncut guys and there is no comparison. I suppose...had I not been cut, I couldn't have gotten my name, Intensepump. I could no longer fuck for hour upon hour since I would have been far too sensitive for that. So how much pleasure have I been robbed of due to this sensitivity robbing cock chopping?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created with a foreskin, that their penis is endowed with such skin by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of sex with a foreskin. GIVE ME FORESKIN OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!!!!!

Stop the chop NOW!!!!!!!

Last edited:

sweetuttsada

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
circumcision.. is to prevent young boys using their foreskin to masturbate....
but i masturbate anyway

jockeylover2

Reaction score
Smegma

What would make a person want to start circumcision boys

how did this start , and who got the ideal

Personal hygeine is a relatively new concept. Even today not all cultures are as hung up about simple acts of hygiene such as regularly bathing.

Imagine yourself living in the ancient past. Bathing really amounted to dips in any available pool of water. Soap is a relatively new invention as far as the human timeline is concerned.

The foreskin of a human penis protects the sensitive nerves surrounding the head. It does have a drawback. Bacterial agents from urine and sexual contact tend to collect under the foreskin where it is warm and moist. Without proper hygiene the bacteria multiply quickly and a very nasty yellow substance begins to collect. I have heard it referred to as "Dick Cheese" but the actual name is "smegma". Don't ask me what the origin of that word is, I don't know (lol).

Smegma has a very putrid smell and it will quickly cause a urinary tract infection not to mention possible disfigurement and loss of circulation and the result would be that you dick would rot off.

Before the era of modern medicine with antibiotics and other treatments prevention would have been the best medicine. I "imagine" if that our ancient ancestors were smart they would have realized that removing the foreskin would prevent this common problem for a society that didn't understand the benefits of proper personal hygiene. I'm sure the early medicine man (or woman) would have decided to remove the foreskin from a full grown man to relieve swelling from the infection and then decided that a wise precaution might be to perform this on the infant sons when the pain would not be remembered.

I am certain that by the time the circumcision mentioned in the old testament was done this practice had been going on for countless generations. Religions are really good at absorbing elements from secular life and making them part of some ritual. Even pagan rituals were absorbed into all of the modern religions and touted as the current religions creation.

Anyway, I can see the reason for the practice. I understand the religious context of sacrifice. But the fact is I would not circumcise myself if I had that choice to make, lol.

jl2

G

goejavin

I'm cut and its all fine but sorta wish I was uncut although I have yet to see one up close and personal.

Nelson

Reaction score
I'm uncut and until recently felt rather odd about it. The reason being is that in my neck of the woods, and in my family, most guys are circumcised. (That is, most guys who are older than me.) My dad refused to get get me cut because he didn't see the point. My uncles had their sons cut because they didn't want them to feel out of place. That makes sense to me, because I was always the only one of my mates who was uncut and I felt odd because of that.
What I've discovered recently, through medical articles sadly and not "hands-on" experience LOL, is that around 1 in 3 Aussies are circumcised and that statistic skews higher in older age brackets. In other words, circumcision has largely fallen out of fashion in the past twenty years. My girlfriends prefer uncut guys and so do I - although I'm more or less a virgin.
One of the advantages that uncut guys have over cut guys is that we can dock each other. (Haven't done it yet, but I can't wait to try it!)

tincan

Reaction score
I'm uncut here and wouldn't want to be any other way. Being circumcised seems rather pointless in my eyes I do think it's wrong though that babies have it done to them. It should be left until they're old enough to make the choice, and not their parents.

Either way it makes very little difference. A cocks a cock.

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
There is a procedure called a "Foreskin Restoration" that involves stretching the skin back out to cover the glands, but it's still not the same...

X_XMore information than I need!!!!!X_X

Even though its not an issue for me - I still have my own.

jockeylover2

Reaction score
Ah honey, let's not fight

Man, your answers are almost as long as the last book I read. You must be a teacher, priest or professor. First of all a tradition of thousand years doesn't make it right. Secondly your comparison with the Nazis is much worse than my assertion. It's about human rights and I want, that every body has the right to enjoy the inch of skin, which makes it pleasant to masturbate. You are circumcised, you don't know how it is to be uncircumcised. You prefer circumcised dicks, that's what you like. I am uncircumcised, I love it, and I prefer uncircumcised men. That's what I like. It's a question of taste.

Don't get me started on piercings and tatoos. That wasn't the question in this thread. By the way I am not pierced and I don't have tattoos on my skin. You and your prejudices... Actually my hypothesis is confirmed by your answer. Thank you for that. You got issues, man. X(

Hey TRA,

Don't be mad. I wasn't trying to start a fight. I wanted to point out that happiness is a state of mind - not a matter of cut vs. uncut. I see that you haven't listed your location but I'm guessing you must be living in Europe. I happen to live in the USA. I am a very happy person and I don't see what the shape of my penis has to do with that, lol.

By the way, I am not insulted at your assertion that I must be a teacher, professor or priest - I am none of those. A more enlightened assertion would have been that I must be a rabbi, lol. I'm not that either. Since you haven't told us what your occupation is I don't feel obligated to list mine.

As for my lengthy retorts I happen to enjoy expressing myself and if that is outside of the norm for you I apologize. I guess I should just shut up and let you do all the talking, lol.

In closing, I still think we could be friends if you would like. My door is always open. I don't fear the exchange of ideas and differing opinions. Unlike more close minded people.

Hang in there TRA - things will work out fine,

jl2

snazzy01

Reaction score
First of all, circumcision dates back many thousands of years. It predates the story in the old testament by thousands of years. It was a right of passage in very ancient times.

Secondly, who's to say European men are quantitatively any happier than any other group of men? I believe the vast majority of African men are uncircumcised as well as the indigenous men of South America (as well as the colonial Europeans there), the Pacific Islands, Asia and all Muslims throughout the world.

Your comment smacks of Aryan supremacy. During the Nazi reign of terror throughout Europe a sure fire way to determine if a man were of Hebrew descent was to inspect for circumcision.

Your words are weapons that can cause harm to others if not chosen wisely.

I am circumcised. I prefer the appearance of circumcised penises. It is more aesthetically pleasing to me. As far as using more lube (HA!! LOL) that is just ludicrous. I prefer LESS lube than circumcised men I have known. It is true that the head of a circumcised penis is desensitized from being exposed to air and clothing. Therefore, I prefer less lube so there is more friction and that increases pleasure for me.

Having debunked your entire hypothesis I will close in saying that circumcision is a practice that supposedly promotes better hygiene for men and is seen by some religions as a covenant with the Almighty that is sacred to some. If my parents had asked my permission to have the procedure done on me I would have flatly refused because I am such a wuss, lol. I also don't have any tattoos or piercings (which I find it odd that you didn't mention that practice in your little diatribe) because I am a wuss and I don't like pain.

I hope you learn from this experience that you should think before you speak. I don't mean to sound aggressive towards you but I thought you might need a little scolding for being so brash with you opinions.

jl2
Your statement about muslims being uncut is not strictly true. Most muslims of African descent are Circumcised, not sure about other parts of the world