• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Do u taste ur own cum?

Did u drink u own cum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

intensepump

I know what they say about booze...
but i drink lots of scotch..and my cum still is very tasty...not bitter at all.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I know what they say about booze...
but i drink lots of scotch..and my cum still is very tasty...not bitter at all.

No.1, you drink scotch, yuk...so your taste buds are all out of whack to begin with...

No. 2, your cum is probably 80 proof...

SykO

Reaction score
I've tried to lick a little just to taste it and hmm, i don't really like it..

I'll leave the cum drinking/tasting to the professionals.. ( i always spit :p )

Triz

Reaction score
I could never bring myself to try my own, it may be mine but I just dont wanna try it. Though Ive learned im just not that found of it even from other ppl. :p Oh well lol.

wretch

Reaction score
i do a couple of times a week

sometimes it tastes salty not a strong flavor but nice on the tongue

waste not want not i say

lhardwick69

Reaction score
i have tasted my own cum yes --and someone commented would you suck your own dick-back years ago when i was very very flexible i did suck my own dick--i laid down and put my feet against the wall and scooted myself up the wall until i was rolled over to where my cock was near my face--tasting the head of my dick and precum made me want to take more of my dick in my mouth so with a little forceful pulling on my legs i was able to get 90 percent of my dick in my mouth i sucked it and sucked it and when i felt myself about to cum i began to wonder should i shoot it in my mouth or all over my face--i decided to shoot it in my mouth-- sucked it dry even hehehe--then i worked myself up and my back was sore for days--so i never tried that again

lhardwick69

Reaction score
why spit it out once its already in your mouth hehehehe swallowing it doesnt make the taste better or worse as all the tasting already been done with the tongue

jaxfltop

Reaction score
I used to give myself head on occasion (not since the belly) so yes, but I much prefer other peoples

Sandrik

Super Vip
Reaction score
Yes, but i don´t like it much, also not from anybody else... ;o)

boogieman

Reaction score
Tried it once, wasn't my thing.

Tried it for a second time a while later in the heat of the moment. It seemed really hot as I was about to do it, but then when it shot in my mouth I got turned off and felt weird. I didn't swallow because there was too much and I thought I'd vomit if I did, and I couldn't spit it out right away because I had cum all over my chest and face that I needed to clean up first. So I had to keep it in my mouth for a minute or two before I could spit it back out, which I didn't enjoy at all!

Saying that, I would swallow another guy's cum no problem as long as I knew he was clean. There's something weird about putting my own in my mouth though. It's not really my thing.

borstel

Reaction score
I have did it a few times, but not on regurly bases.

lilone321

Reaction score
When I was younger a friend told me that guys would like it, so I tried it tasting a little of my own once, and I hated it.