• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Do u taste ur own cum?

Did u drink u own cum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kalei

Reaction score
i do all the time, when i edge, i cum in my face, besides i'm a recyler :p

nakedgayboy

Reaction score
yes I eat the sperm of my friend.
but let us first lovemaking

mrpiz

Super Vip
Reaction score
I dont like mine as much as I think I should. I would like to ejeculate directly in my mouth. Simple cleanup, but I rarely do.

denpete

Reaction score
cum tastes great, but I go wild, when a cock produces a lot of tasty precum.

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
yeah almost every time i cum, and i do prefer mine than others, maybe havent met the right guy yet :p
could that be a new love philosophy, stay with the guy who you love to taste his cum :p

LPfan

Reaction score
I do all the time. I also don't know how to edge, so if anyone can teach me so I can have more, that'll be greatly appreciated. ;)

sjm0911

Reaction score
i taste it sometimes, depends on how horny I am. sometimes i just feel like eating some cum haha

tyan

Reaction score
^^^ agree
:)
sometime to make sure my cum "taste normal" lol
actually my cum taste different every week, depend on what i eat.
:D

Cerno

Reaction score
I don't... although I want to... Why? Coz once I cum, I lose my sex drive. And cum looks disgusting.... I can only eat someone else's cum... Or unless I can cum by bending my body around so that my cock hangs above (but only succeeded once).

sshadow84

Reaction score
Yeah i think we all suffer with losing interest after we cum? That's why when i'm with someone else I prefer to cum last so i can be totally horned up and take his cum on my face, in my mouth, wherever...

Some times when i've been really fucking horny i've fought through that post-cum loss of interest and just scooped my load up off my chest into my mouth. It tastes great and normally gets me rock hard again very quickly! I should do it more often!

Cerno

Reaction score
Yeah i think we all suffer with losing interest after we cum? That's why when i'm with someone else I prefer to cum last so i can be totally horned up and take his cum on my face, in my mouth, wherever...

Some times when i've been really fucking horny i've fought through that post-cum loss of interest and just scooped my load up off my chest into my mouth. It tastes great and normally gets me rock hard again very quickly! I should do it more often!

Yes me too! But my problem is I dont have permanent bf :( When I have one, I will eat his cum everyday.

I feel the same too! Sometimes after cum, Im tempted to scoop up some cum. But problem with that, the cum has turned cold and runny.

whtlkn4blknil

Reaction score
Yes I have quite frequently. Have no hesitation to eat mine or that of my friend. What's the point of letting the guy cum in your mouth if you're not going to swallow it?

ERICOOL85

Shadow Treader
Reaction score
id say i eat my own like 65 % of the time xD hahaha i like mine, its sweet and a bit salty :p ive tasted the cum of 2 guys i really liked once, one was a bit sour and kinda mild, and the our was salty but really good :) , anyone wanna come and give me theirs in my mouth xD :p if your younger than me and hot i might want to try it more than once if you let me :p xD

themathguy

Reaction score
i usually want to, but once i'm finished and its actually there in my hand i lose the desire. i've done it when i make myself cum a bit before orgasming and i love the taste.

berod86

Reaction score
I used to every once in a while in the past, but haven't in a very long time. The idea of it is often kinda hot when/before jerking off, but once I cum the interest is gone. ;)