• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Top Or Bottom?

Top or bottom?

• Top (mainly)

Votes: 53 26.4%
  • Bottom (mainly)

Votes: 85 42.3%
  • Both (I really do not care)

Votes: 63 31.3%

• Total voters

Floddr

Super Vip
Reaction score
I know.. there is alredy a therad. But I'd like to see the result in a chart.

Okay, boy: Are you a top or a bottom.
(Choose "both" if you really do not care..)

(It makes no sense for girls to take part. That's why I didn't leave an option
especially for them...)

Last edited:
S

smallsleepyrascalcat

I think I won't be able to answer for I don't really know what makes a top and what makes a bottom.

X

XMan101

Always been top, apart from a couple of experiments a long long time ago which I didn't like too much :p

W

whatthef__k

i'm versatile, it mainly depends on the other guy i'm with :p

ragazzo

Reaction score
i prefer to be top. to be bottom is painful and i dont get any pleasure. but if my partner wants it too much, i can make him a favor :-*

S

SkyGrey10

I'm versatile! It all depends on who I with or if I want to change it up some!

Jamie

The Restless Soul
Reaction score
Boq... if I think about what I fantasize...TOP...but I wouldn`t run away from being a bottom from time to time :) depends on the "package" of the guy I`m with (or I will be with ) :) cause if it`s too big I will def run away:)

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
Boq... if I think about what I fantasize...TOP...but I wouldn`t run away from being a bottom from time to time :) depends on the "package" of the guy I`m with (or I will be with ) :) cause if it`s too big I will def run away:)

LMAO That might be one of the funniest responses I've read in a while. Personally, I can be both; but I like being a bottom. There's something very erotic, meaningful and a little beautiful about having someone inside of you and being connected with them in that way... :x

What can I say? The romantic in me strikes again!

S

Squallmuzza

I'm a top all the way. Tried bottoming once, and well, that was the most uncomfortable, boring experience of my life. Maybe he was just crap, but regardless I just feel it wouldn't be my cup of tea.

I would probably be a little bit vers for a guy that I liked, but only if he was primarily a bottom as well.

ritsuka

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
It's really lame how so many people say they tried bottoming once and it was painful so they stopped forever. Imagine if girls had that attitude and decided to stick with oral sex because their first time hurt? You need to spend some time gradually stretching out your hole and getting used to having things in it, and then it is really comfortable, easy, and pleasurable (naturally since that is where the male g-spot is.) My view is that gay sex should be egalitarian--both partners give and take. I would pretty unsatisfied in a relationship if a boy wanted to constantly enter me without offering his butt as well.

Last edited:
X

XMan101

My view is that gay sex should be egalitarian--both partners give and take. I would pretty unsatisfied in a relationship if a boy wanted to constantly enter me without offering his butt as well.

I would too, despite my overall Top preference. In fact I would feel it quite natural to do so with the right partner ;)

He has never appeared yet though :p

S

Squallmuzza

I would too, despite my overall Top preference. In fact I would feel it quite natural to do so with the right partner ;)

He has never appeared yet though :p

Oh hi xmas, sorry, I was just hiding in the bushes there! Maybe you couldn't see me! :x

JonnyFantastico

Super Vip
Reaction score
LMAO "Bow-chicka-bow-wow!" @ Xman and Squall.

Ritsuka, I couldn't have said it better myself. The first time I tried it was with a guy who only not knew what he was doing (we were both young) and on top of all of that, he was incredibly well endowed for a 13 year old (and he only grew with age). It wasn't until much later that I truly appreciated anal sex and enjoyed the experience and found all of the other satisfactions that come along with it. It's OK to have a preference, but you shouldn't stay so one-sided when it comes to sex; you might miss out on something pretty damn great!