• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What makes you sad today?

Trueshot

Reaction score
What makes me sad is the realisation that I'll probably never live my life exactly as I picture in my dreams, with the friend circle and partner I've always wanted. It may come close, but it'll probably be way off, I dunno. I'm gonna hit 24 soon and I'm kinda tired of waiting.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
What makes me sad is the realisation that I'll probably never live my life exactly as I picture in my dreams, with the friend circle and partner I've always wanted. It may come close, but it'll probably be way off, I dunno. I'm gonna hit 24 soon and I'm kinda tired of waiting.

"I'll probably never live my life exactly as I picture in my dreams"

Be aware no one can, btw. same here ^^ :big hug:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

Hi Trueshot don't try to live your life as you see it in your dreams. Life is not a dream! Try - no not try but do with your life something reasonable. Don't set so high expectations to find your friend's circle or your partner. Life is no film - it is real and your friends and perhaps your partner will not be like an actor. Perhaps they or he may have flaws (like yourself!!!) but love him or your friends as they are and they or he will love you back.

You say you are soon 24 (by the way I'm 30) and if you will have until now no boyfriend or partner don't be tired of waiting. Go out and take over the opportunity to find one - and you will see it will be not an actor or a special model but a real normal guy who will like you and perhaps soon will love you. p:pp:pp:pp:p

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
Shelter you speak with much wisdom for one so young.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Shelter you speak with much wisdom for one so young.

:blushing::blushing::blushing:Wow, Stonecold - thank you. I'm honoured! But that is something I'll feel. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
Migrane seizure

Such fun to go blind all of a sudden.

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Migrane seizure

That’s awful ihno. I wish you better health and no more episodes like that. No matter our differences I do feel a connection with you and care about you.

:big hug:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score

That’s awful ihno. I wish you better health and no more episodes like that. No matter our differences I do feel a connection with you and care about you.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
Migrane seizure

Ouch - No fun! I hope things get better... makes my annoyance over not being able to access my e.mails this morning seem trivial

Last edited:

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
barebackat.jpg

Thanks. :) As long as I don't forget my meds (which I never do) the seizure is pain-free. I've made a reconstruction how the peak of an aura looks like if I'd look at the faces. And I didn't exxagerate much.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
That's a good representation of the aftermath of a really excessive popper session, it must be a similar kind of blood pressure roller coaster. Only mine is for fun, yours is anything but fun.

ihno

Daughter of Deuterium
Reaction score
That's a good representation of the aftermath of a really excessive popper session, it must be a similar kind of blood pressure roller coaster. Only mine is for fun, yours is anything but fun.

Thanks. It's not easy to "paint", since you can't look at it. It's all in the background so you can't adore it like those fancy gothic windows you have with LDS. ;) It should be a gif too, since it has kaleidokospian movements.

I have never heard of any substance that gives you blind spots in your center of perception. I only know psychedelic stuff from my wild youth and they're quite different. If poppers looks like a migrane aura it might have found it disturbing. :D Blood pressure is involved I guess, at the start you feel a bit like Elastoman, your arms feel very, very long. But my migrane is more of a culmulated muscle-tension from a scoliosis that just unloads in your brain.

For those who don't know those distortions follow a rather strict pattern that is shared by people (nothing individual about it) and it takes 40-42 minutes. It startes with a millisecond delay in your perception, which you would dismiss without experience till it fills your field of vision after 20 minutes.

Years ago I also had the "pac man" you usually see when you google "migrane aura" but not so much any more. I still have the smiling mouth.

Then it shrinks again till you field is clear again. Only then the pain starts for around 8 hours - or would start if I didn't have my meds - a rheumy relaxant.

Only my memory doesn't work any more which is strange if you can't remember the surname of your fave composer. So I do things slowly. I'm fortunate that I had the luck to find one doctor an one practicioner that created a therapy for me. Most doctors are not educated enough to offer the universal perspective that is necessary to deal with such a condition.

Last edited:

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
You are are lucky at least to find a doctor prepared to spend the time working with you. Many are too overworked to concentrate on particular cases.
Music seems to reside in a place of it's own in the brain in that you can forget a piece exsists yet just a few notes are enough to bring the other hours worth back, but not names or titles.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
European General Data Protection Regulation <GDPR> (May 2018) a horror bureaucratic effort for my little enterprise, although data safety was always my first aim.... and worked!

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
My 15 years and 10 month old faithfull companion, small münsterländer well trained pointer and gun dog is no longer with me, my veterynary had to put her to sleep,
heart disease, I reported before, really a relief for both of us....
Thx. I could do this....

Last edited:

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
My 15 years and 10 month old faithfull companion, small münsterländer well trained pointer and gun dog is no longer with me, my veterynary had to put him to sleep,
heart disease, I reported before, really a relief for both of us....
Thx. I could do this....

I remember your post about it. So sad. My heart goes out to you dear Peter.

You have your memories of times gone by with your best friend. When you think of him just know he still loves you so much and I believe he will be there waiting for you when you move on.

I'm not an organized religion man but I know there is no end to life. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Your buddy's energy is waiting for your energy. I know it. Dogs are the most loyal souls in existence.

I'm so sorry for you and the loss of such a companion. He will never forget you nor desert you. Have faith in that.

Stonecold

GTM Movies
Staff member
Reaction score
I had a bad morning. I woke up after only two hours of sleep with severe stomach pain with a medical issue I am dealing with and went in our office and sat down at my desk. Ming Ming one of my cats jumped up on my desk, went sliding then tried to land on my lap and missed and put out her claws to hang on the chair, she missed and two of her claws went in the head of my penis. I feel sad because I screamed and cussed her out and because a punctured bloody penis head hurts like hell. Ming is a 17 year old Siamese that I bottled fed when she was a kitten. Ming happily has forgiven me, I baked her a salmon filet and have been giving her extra love today.

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Maybe there is a translation function ....? ^^

Last edited:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
i m sad today cause mylover is far from me

That I will truly understand, because my BF very often is away because of a workshop. But I hope for you that he will be back soon. And the day of the reunion always will be heaven! Believe me I'll speak from experience!