• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What's the last or current Tv Show you Watched ?

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
Lost-in-Space-Netflix.jpg

Ignacio-Serricchio-Don-West.jpg

Ignacio Serricchio as Don West

Screenshot-2018-03-06-09.31.58.jpg

Robot

W!nston

SuperSoftSillyPuppy
Staff member
Reaction score
We're watching the first two seasons of Stranger Things and I noticed the location used for the high school looked familiar. It's the same high school I graduated from decades ago.

stranger-things-filming-locations-hawkins-high-school-real.jpg

So when you're watching this show and they do exterior or interior shots of the hallways with green and orange stripes on the walls that's where I went to school.

Our sports teams names were all "Tigers" and you'll see those tiger heads on the walls too.

In fact they filmed many locations right around my hometown. Power lines, court houses, neighborhood streets ... I recognize them all!

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
We're watching the first two seasons of Stranger Things and I noticed the location used for the high school looked familiar. It's the same high school I graduated from decades ago.

stranger-things-filming-locations-hawkins-high-school-real.jpg

So when you're watching this show and they do exterior or interior shots of the hallways with green and orange stripes on the walls that's where I went to school.

Our sports teams names were all "Tigers" and you'll see those tiger heads on the walls too.

In fact they filmed many locations right around my hometown. Power lines, court houses, neighborhood streets ... I recognize them all!

I feel the same when I watch "Roseanne" almost all the exterior shots are from here in Evansville, In...

The Conner house, just a few blocks from the University Of Evansville, currently rented to college students...

Street sign in opening credits...

St. Boniface Cathedral, seen on the rare occasions the Connors attended church...

The Lobo Lounge, where Dan and Roseanne went to throw back a few beers and unwind. This one is special to me because at the time of the original series, it was owned by my cousin. All the shots used in the show were taken at night and it was "dressed" to make it look a little seedy...

This is how it looks today...

pointguy36

Reaction score
Lost-in-Space-Netflix.jpg

Ignacio-Serricchio-Don-West.jpg

Ignacio Serricchio as Don West

Screenshot-2018-03-06-09.31.58.jpg

Robot​

I am really liking this new series....I am only on episode 4 and am already sad that there are only 10 episodes!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
TORKA ALDRIG TARAR UTAN HANDSKAR - Don't ever wipe tears without gloves a real heartwrenching AIDS drama from Sweden from 2012.
A MUST SEE - very recommended to everyone here. I cried my eyes out this afternoon.

Kaji

Reaction score
Magical Girl Ore.

This story is about a 15-year-old girl who is a newbie idol in love with her best friend's brother who is also a popular idol. But she runs into a scary yakuza guy and finds out that her mother was an ex-magical girl, and the yakuza guy was her mascot. Her love interest gets kidnapped by demons that look like burly men with cute squirrel heads. So she contracts the yakuza to become a magical girl, which in this story means she turns into a handsome guy in a magical girl outfit. On top of that, her love interest shows an attraction toward her magical guy form. Her best friend turns out to be in love with her and also becomes a magical cross-dressing guy to save her life.
Thus, their manager, who is a magical girl geek, then decides to turn them into an idol unit.

I don't know what I expected but I sure af wasn't disappointed :D