• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Sims 4

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Play with life like never before in The Sims 4. Create new Sims with intelligence and emotion. Experience new intuitive creative tools to sculpt your Sims and build unique homes. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims, and bring your stories to life.

The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create new Sims with intelligence and emotion, whose every action is informed and affected by their interactions and emotional states. Experience all new intuitive and fun creative tools. Sculpt your Sims in Create A Sim and construct unique homes with the tactile room-based Build Mode. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims with dynamic, emotion-rich gameplay, and bring your stories to life.

KEY FEATURES
New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims. Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.
Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
Vibrant Neighborhoods – Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.
Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectibles, and unlocking achievements.
Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.

The Sims 4 will be available in 2014.

info from >>> thesims.com

Last edited:

itasky

Reaction score
what is that? a ps2 game? so low and unrealistic graphic for a 2013/2014 game

Benneke

Reaction score
LOVE the sims can't wait for the fourth in this series :D

zucchero81

Reaction score
Can't decide on this one yet. I got bored of the Sims series after the last one came out.

yummycola

Reaction score
EA needs to dust off some of its other Sim series, like a sequel to SimCopter. But that will never happen.

qcevolution

Reaction score
Soooo hype for this. I love the Sims. It always manages to suck away chunks of my life.

R

regnomraw

The Sims started getting progressively less fun when they introduced objectives and stuff. Endless chore work really...they need to reinvent the genre.

PieterkePan

Reaction score
OMG... I love it that they returned to the cartoony style of graphics! This game kills my social life BIG TIME :) !!

Stillaboy

Reaction score
The Sims 4: Create A Sim Official Gameplay Trailer

:eek:

theseeker

Reaction score
I sometimes feel like they don't emphasize the whole "building" part of the game enough anymore, is there a better game than sims that does this? I mean, most of the time I spend on sims is just build, and the only active character I created in sims 3 was this rich guy in a nice christmas-y house.... but that quickly devolved into him having all sorts of sexual relationships with everyone else, maid, butler, cook, neighbors, whatever... :rofl:

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4: Build Mode Official Gameplay Trailer

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4: Stories Official Gameplay Trailer

nikon5241

Reaction score
Never could really get into the Sims games other than SimCity on the NES. I tried the PC version many years ago but it just wasn't the same as playing it with a controller... and that incredible cheat for money.

Tyromez

Reaction score
Going to give this a try had stop playing the sims but might get back into it