• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

What have you done today ?

slimjim

Super Vip
Reaction score
I got the lawnmower out and cut the grass for the first time in about 10 weeks! ….whereas it's usually twice a week.

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
I got the lawnmower out and cut the grass for the first time in about 10 weeks! ….whereas it's usually twice a week.

Yeah, there's been remarcably little lawnmowing to do this summer... It's been a strange summer - too hot, too dry, too many forest fires :p

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
breakfast, shopping, accounting, gym, little snack, painting wood at the house, lunch (beef with onions and bread), relaxing......

trencherman

Reaction score
I peeled the cantaloupe I bought yesterday like I do papayas except allowing for its thicker rind. I ate a slice this morning. Not notably sweet but a squeeze of half a lime improved its appeal. The old cantaloupe flavour is there and reminded me of the cantaloupe punch we used to get drunk on during my uni days sharing a two bedroom apartment with cousins. We did not spike it with any alcohol but we dragged our feet like zombies after finishing the bowl. Must have been the added sugar.

mmarty

Reaction score
I took my brother to lunch today for his Birthday. We both got a salad and we both got the eggplant parmesan, yummy! We have such different lives but we are so alike.

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
I have been a busy boy today!
My house has night time storage heaters. I put them in about 15 years ago. Totally uncontrollable. YUK!

So have been ripping them all out and putting in new electric radiators

Before

During, and that wall needs a paint. Some other time!​

And after :)

Three more heaters to do. But not today. Im pooped!

Mardo

Banned
Reaction score
I have been a busy boy today!
My house has night time storage heaters. I put them in about 15 years ago. Totally uncontrollable. YUK!

So have been ripping them all out and putting in new electric radiators

Before

During, and that wall needs a paint. Some other time!​

And after :)

Three more heaters to do. But not today. Im pooped!

I would not be able to do something like that -any major job to do with electrics or plumbing and I would be too afraid of making a mistake. Although sometimes my mind can kick into 'nifty' mode. How did you learn?

trencherman

Reaction score
Stood up from my computer desk too quickly to answer the knock on the door and banged my already achy knee badly, the edge of the desk left a deep straight impression right in the middle of my knee cap. This will probably invalidate me from the gym for a few days as I loathe walking around even with a slight limp.

The knockers were two old hippie types canvassing for our federal election on October 21. They represent NDP which I like because it gave us our free health insurance here in Ontario. Although I normally vote Liberal, I promised them my vote. I simply ignore the campaign. I look to American media for my daily outrage.

Last edited:

trencherman

Reaction score
Exercising deceleration for my comming retirement.... morning walk to get fresh rolls for breakfast, shopping, lunch, power nap, gym, some liquidation work, gardening, dinner, ...gh....:thumbs up:
got my pension award today beginning first of october^^ :cheers::cheers:

I have not been working for a living for fifteen years now. I found that not working, retirement from a job, etc. is greatly under rated. I bet you it's the work of this damned protestant work ethic, rationalized greed greatly responsible for that guilt we feel when not working. Idleness is actually a form of happiness.

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
The past two fall seasons have been soaking wet around here. So my fall gardening list has been piling up.
This year, it's perfect (so far). So I've been digging in the dirt.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
I was out with my BF to a luscious brunch in a big Hotel here in Berlin. We've been there for more than 4 hours. Than back home - and now we enjoy very lazy the late afternoon. Later perhaps together a good bottle of Wine. Well - that has been our Sunday!

And tomorrow - hmmm, don't think of tomorrow! We are living today!!!

peter123

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I have not been working for a living for fifteen years now. I found that not working, retirement from a job, etc. is greatly under rated. I bet you it's the work of this damned protestant work ethic, rationalized greed greatly responsible for that guilt we feel when not working. Idleness is actually a form of happiness.

I am proud having worked hard and busy all my life and got to finacial security and i am proud I can live my retirement and enjoy it without responisibility for others any more...

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score

I am proud having worked hard and busy all my life and got to finacial security and i am proud I can live my retirement and enjoy it without responisibility for others any more...

Did you retie early?

Any tips :)

YOYO

yoyo888

Super Vip
Reaction score
Bought a new mobile (cell) phone.
Went for a "Motorola E5 Plus".
Its huge. Much bigger and heavier that my old phone. Oh well I will get used to it :)

YOYO