• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

The Sims 4

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
First Real Gameplay Video- Official EA

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
New Emotions Official Gameplay Trailer

N

natasgato

For me the only thing that would make it interesting is a no holds bared, adult only version, with full on nudity, that fully supports straight and LBGT sexual scenarios, as well as relationships(which I think it does).
With out all the confusing mods/hacks to make it happen.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat: Official Trailer

The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat: Official Trailer - First Add on

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4 Get to Work

First EP trailers

Official Scientist Gameplay Trailer

Official Detective Gameplay Trailer

Official Doctor Gameplay Trailer

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4 Get to Work: Official Retail Gameplay Trailer

Create and manage your own unique retail business in a brand new neighborhood in The Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4 Get to Work: Malpractice

This flu season, the Doctors are in The Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack.

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4 Get to Work: Official Launch Trailer

The Sims 4 Get to Work: Official Launch Trailer
You rule the workplace in The Sims 4 Get to Work, available March 31, 2015.

The Sims 4 Get to Work: Still Life
A love so strong it stops time in The Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack.

New in this EP:
Save Lives
Live the thrilling life of an emergency room Doctor and spend your days saving lives, delivering babies, and performing emergency surgery.
Solve Crimes
Grab your badge and start investigating crime scenes, interrogating suspects, and solving mysterious cases as a Detective.
Create Crazy Inventions
Use your analytical mastermind to craft diabolical creations as a Scientist and decide whether you’ll use your inventions for good or evil.
Build A Unique Retail Business
Create a variety of retail businesses including bakeries, clothing boutiques, art galleries, bookstores, and many more.
Learn New Skills
Capture the picture-perfect photo or bake and decorate a delicious treat with the new Photography and Baking skills.
Discover Aliens
Create and customize aliens in Create A Sim, uncover which Sims are actually aliens in disguise, and discover the mysterious Alien dimension!

All info from> thesims.com

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Gameplay

The Sims 4 Get To Work Gameplay - The Crime Scene

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4 Get to Work

The Sims 4 Get to Work: Live Broadcast Gameplay

Check out this live gameplay walkthrough of The Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack!

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff

Let's get this party started. The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff is now available.

Luxury Party Stuff is all about high end, red carpet, party ‘til dawn bashes that require – nay, demand – all the trappings and majesty of the right crowd. The pack features stunning dresses, suits, makeup, and accessories for the Sims in your neighborhoods. You’re really able to set the scene with pulsing, glowing, beat-magnifying objects like a new bar, sculptures, and killer lighting that’ll be perfect for revising your neighborhood’s local lounges and bars.

The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff has two awesome new gameplay objects that are essential for throwing a fantastic party. Firstly, the banquet table, which you can fill with recipes your Sims prepare themselves, or quickly stock it with new appetizers. Nobody should party on an empty stomach. The second object is the new food/drink fountain, which you can place on top of your banquet table. Streaming from the top are all sorts of delicious things to consume, including rich, decadent chocolate (perfect for strawberries) and several other delightful delicacies. There’s even room for mischief and more, especially for Sims gifted in the Culinary and Mixology skills!

info >>>> thesims.com

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
How to Throw a Fancy Party in The Sims 4

And Party Every Day

By now, some of you have your new fancy duds, banquet table, flavor-gushing fountain, and party attitude with The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff*. But while you might know how to throw a regular party, you may not know how to party to the max. And you want to know, oh boy, do you want to know. Well now – and I’m wearing sunglasses as I type this, so you know I’m legit – I’m going to tell you how to really party.

Here are a handful of tips to throw a top-notch party in The Sims 4.

Plan a Social Event! Click your Phone and select Plan a Social Event. If you’re going to throw a party, do it right. Pick the perfect guests, hire a caterer, the whole nine yards! Or, just do as your budget allows. You can throw a party with Goals or just have people over to hang out – remember, party on your terms.

Pick Out the Perfect Outfits. You have Luxury Party Stuff (or you should), so your Sims might as well look their best. Use the dresser to Plan Outfit and set your Sim’s Party Outfit to make sure they’re dressed to thrill. If you want to make sure all of your attendees are dressed to the nines, you can load into your Sim’s friends home and fix their outfits as well.

Invite Interesting Friends. You can have all the best outfits and food, but a party will fall flat if the attendees are dopes, jerks, or pedestrian individuals. If you’re into the arts, be sure to recruit painters and snobs from the neighborhood. If you’re looking for a raucous occasion, befriend hot heads and bros. Whatever floats your boat, float it with interesting Sims.

Hit the Gallery to Up Your Guest List. Your fellow Simmers have created some incredible celebrity look-a-likes and new, original characters wearing the killer The Sims 4 Luxury Stuff clothing. Go onto the Gallery to see if there are any must-invite Sims for your guest list.

Learn a Party Trick. Your Sims needs to entertain their guests. Food and beverage and good company go a long way, but when the conversation lulls, your Sim’s guests will need something to catch their eye. Or, ear! Learn a party trick, like playing the piano. Or, have some sweet dance moves. Whatever you do, make it good.

Plan the Menu. Your Luxury Party Stuff banquet table can hold several different foods. It’s possible to quickly put out plates of Sausage and Peppers, Roasted Chicken, or Almond Macaroons – or you can choose your favorite recipes from the game and use those. The new fountain can also add some fun deliciousness, and can be filled with chocolate, cheese, caramel, or cider. Flexibility and variety are the spice of life, and the key ingredient of a great party (though, if Google is correct, they’re not actually real spices).

The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff is out right now, and it’s the best way to enhance your parties in The Sims 4. Give it a go, tell us what you think, and share your best party stories with us!

info @ thesims.com

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Star Wars™ Costumes

Celebrate Star Wars™ Day with New Costumes in The Sims 4

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The World of Newcrest is Coming to The Sims 4

The World of Newcrest is Coming to The Sims 4

Simmers have created millions of Sims since The Sims 4 released last September, and many of our players have been asking for more space to move them into. Next week, we’ll answer that request by adding a new World, free* for all The Sims 4 owners!

The World of Newcrest will be joining Willow Creek and Oasis Springs next Thursday! Everyone playing The Sims 4 will be able to start building right away in Newcrest, a completely empty world ready to be settled by your Sims.

We know that many of you wanted more room to expand, but didn’t have the heart to evict the likes of Bella Goth, Malcolm Landgraab, and Bob Pancakes. We can’t blame you – who would want to live in a world without the Goths? That’s why we made Newcrest a clean slate. It’ll contain three new neighborhoods, each with five empty lots. You can download homes from the Gallery, build your own, and put whatever you want there! Bars, clubs, parks, houses, pools – you’ll be able to let your creativity shine in Newcrest. In case you want to start building homes now to get ready, here are the lot sizes:

Neighborhood #1:

• 50x40
• 40x30
• 40x30
• 30x30
• 30x20

Neighborhood #2:

• 30x20
• 30x20
• 40x30
• 20x15
• 20x15

Neighborhood #3:

• 30x20
• 30x20
• 30x20
• 40x30
• 40x20

Moving day is June 11, so start building awesome new houses (or find some cool ones on The Gallery). We can’t wait to see what you create in Newcrest!

all info from >>> thesims.com

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
EA Announces The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff Pack

The Sims team has just announced The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff. The second stuff pack for the series includes swimsuits, hairstyles, casual outfits, and Hot Tubs. Perfect Patio Stuff Pack will be available next week.

Hit the Hot Tub! Perfect Patio Stuff is Coming Next Week

Your Sims have been on an outdoor retreat. They’ve gone to work. They’ve attended some luxurious parties. That sounds fun, but more than a little exhausting. Isn’t it time they just had some rest and relaxation? Next week, your Sims can get just that, when The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff Pack releases, complete with new decorations, items, and – of course – hot tubs!

Perfect Patio Stuff gives your Sims all the things they need to create an awesome outdoor space. There’s a new grill and patio bar where Sims enjoy some outdoor dining, and new furniture and décor to help keep your Sim’s back yard looking fresh and stylish. New swimsuits, hairstyles, and casual outfits are also included for Sims who want to relax in the afternoon sun.

But most exciting is the addition of the all-new hot tub! Up to eight Sims (including children, for the first time in The Sims history!) can be in the hot tub at once. It’s a great place to hang out, and can get even better if your Sims enhance it with the stereo and aromatherapy upgrades. Sure, hanging out in hot water is pretty awesome, but listening to some killer music and enjoying pleasant aromas at the same time? That’s livin’ the life.

We wanted to make sure that hot tubs in The Sims 4 were the best in the series, and we think you (and your Sims) are going to love them. The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff has that and much more – and we can’t wait for you to see it for yourself next week!

Machor

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff: Official Trailer

Add hot tubs to create the perfect outdoor space for your Sim’s home with The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff!
Includes the all-new hot tub that handy Sims can upgrade to include a stereo and even aromatherapy.