• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Electricity

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Hi guys only a question: has anyone of you ever experimented with electricity toys on your cock or in your ass or at your nipples?

I've never done it, but I'm interested in. Can it be dangerous? Will it make you cum? Can anyone exchange experiences about this topic with me? Thank you.

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
If you live in Berlin you have a better choice of clubs and groups for unusual types of sex than almost anywhere, but I guess you dont want to go to places like that and are looking to experiment at home instead, is that right?

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
If you live in Berlin you have a better choice of clubs and groups for unusual types of sex than almost anywhere, but I guess you dont want to go to places like that and are looking to experiment at home instead, is that right?

:blushing::blushing::blushing:
You are totally right. And as well I don't really know if I want it to do. I'm only curious - a little bit.

So :thinking: ?

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
The worst thing you can do is buy anything made by Zeus or Rimba, two names for one company, they sell poor quality junk. Its cheap but you will want to throw it away, I did. Anything worth having will cost real money.
Forget nipple fun for now, that has risks for the beginer, it is only safe for experienced players. Cock and bum fun is easier to learn, not much can go wrong. As a bottom, you need a good buttplug, like the moaner from estim systems. Beginers are usualy advised to use sticky pads for cock and balls but these dont stick if there are hairs about. You dont like to shave them, me neither, so loops of conductive rubber are better. There are good vendors of cr rubber on ebay. For a very cheap introduction a TENS unit like the Ultima 5 is good enough as a power source. To take it up a level means spending a lot more.
The question often asked is, does this kind of thing spoil you for real sex. Quite the opposite, since it makes you so horny, you are also hornier for your boyfriend.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
Wow thank you Dargelos. I've learned now that you really are a master in this topic. And I see, or better I feel, that your well-meaning advices are very well founded.

Thank you for your honest report. And yes I won't shave and in this case wouldn't have thought about hair on my balls. You are really a very good teacher and I'm very grateful to you.

So and from this reason a very special good and happy Christmas to you and all the people which will love you.

I must and will discuss this with my boyfriend now. And I hope I can persuade him because I would like to try it. He is a little bit conservative and fears injuries.

So let's see - I know how I can get him!!!! -:)

dargelos

Super Vip
Reaction score
if you need some more ammunition; consider what a TENS is meant for, they are recommended by doctors for recovery from muscle pain, so they have to be safe. All we are doing is misusing them by appling them to stiff cocks instead of to stiff backs.