• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Gay Fantasy Novels/Books

S

Stoic

Can you guys recommend one?

I just finished reading all Lynn Flewelling's books and I'm aching for more homoerotic fantasy novels :)

S

Stoic

Yeah I tried to read "Magic's Pawn" but I didn't like the story so much, esp the first parts where it dragged on and on. Maybe because I was comparing it too much with Flewelling's writing skills. I'll see if I can read it again and finish it this time :/

Thanks for the list though :) That Elf child looks interesting.

bijou

Reaction score
It all depends on what you mean by "fantasy". Dreamspinner Press has a fantasy/paranormal section. My latest novel is a Native American story. It has shapeshifting so DreamS listed it as paranormal. It's a bit of a stretch, but...
B

S

Stoic

I found this treasure googling for more fantasy novels.

http://anonym.to/?http://booklist.rassaku.net/

Btw I just finished Kirith Kirin by Jim Grimsley and I find it really good. Well except for some character development, especially in the beginning, it was a little rough. But by the middle you'll get hooked :)

wwxxii

Reaction score
Fantasy wise:

The Guardian by: Mary Calmes (on the short side but very entertaining)

Non Fantasy but Still Good:

Simple Men by: Eric Arvin

S

Stoic

Ah! I didn't notice Diana Gabaldon's new book is out in the market: The Scottish Prisoner!

18th Century gay sex is awesome :devil:

aarion81

Reaction score
If you haven't heard of her yet, I would suggest the Lord of the White Hell duology by Ginn Hale. It's kinda Harry Potter-esque at first, with everything taking place in a private school. But the story quickly sheds the trite and true (you see what I did there?) and really comes into it's own. The author shows a remarkable attention to detail and world-building, going so far as to create separate and distinct cultures with different beliefs, customs, and food (yes, she even names the foods!) The story is fantasy, but the romance parts are believable and have a natural progression, instead of being badly concealed erotica with werewolves and dragons pasted on. Best of all, no whiny emo protagonists (Valdemar, I'm looking at you!)

http://anonym.to/?http://www.blindeyebooks.com/lord.html

Please anonymise external links

Shadow

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stoic

C3mLP.jpg

I just finished reading Bloodraven and I must say its one of the top fantasy M/M books I've read in awhile. It has a lot of torture/rape/gore scenes though that's not for the faintest of hearts. But the story itself and how the characters develop will surely reel you in especially the sex scenes between the two main characters :blushing: (It has ALOT of those too)

explrrrs

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
18% Gray by Anne Tenino
It's an awesome book, it's simply fun to read.