• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

I love ASIAN BOY! *-*

sexgigi

Reaction score
THEY ARE CUTE!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

hapiguy88

Reaction score
I am an Asian guy, born in raised in San Francisco, USA. Whoever would be in this part of the world, just give me a buzz. We may be able to party!

blammy

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
i love Asian guys too, they're just so smooth and beautiful :)

imadorky

Reaction score
u like me ? o hope i can show u my face :) or everything :p

Alexei25

Reaction score
Asian boys can be very nice. I love their smooth bodies and usually uncut appendages. Their skin has a mesmorizing aroma. Their rears are often like ripe melons just waiting to be cracked open. I have never been with an Asian boy who does not like to be deeply rimmed. They often emit generous amounts of pre-cum, which is especially tasty, sucking it out through their foreskins. I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.

suchat13

Reaction score
I'm Asian man but I like Latin man more than Asian (usually like this) because they look strong and have a nice body and dark.

hawtsean

Banned
Reaction score
Many Asian guys seem far more willing to experiment with their personal limits and to engage in BDSM play, than do many Caucasian guys. It would seem that adopting a submissive mindset and physical role within the context of BDSM is not upsetting to most Asian men; they "allow" themselves the flexibility to enjoy the moment without necessarily being submissive in their general, day-2-day lives. This isn't the case with many Caucasian guys, who seem to have a different and more fixed view of themselves and their sexual roles.

hhindd

Reaction score
I love Asian men with a British scent so cute!

trencherman

Reaction score
Some Asian boys can be outwardly sullen at times but the Japanese descent Brazilians combine Asian fine features with Brazilian outgoing personality and friendliness (not to mention casual sensuousness ). The Japanese Brazilian stewards that the now defunct Varig employed made me forget the indignities and discomfort of air travel in coach.

randome

Reaction score
I am super into asian. I'm white and almost exclusively date asian guys. Asian + white is such a hot combo.

stephen1169

Reaction score
was stationed in Vietnam in 1969 you would be surprised how many single and married men love gay sex. they will bottom or top for you got gangbanged by 4 of them before I left got to fuck their wives too.