• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Ryan Lochte

mikey11

Reaction score
KAqnJ.gif
:p

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
They're calling him a himbo ( a female version of a bimbo, for you folks who are not up on stupid American terms). And planning a reality tv show for him.

I hope he turns it down. Better to be known as a great swimmer than a tv himbo.

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
nice to look at but needs to shut up

iotbg

MEMBER 24997
Reaction score
maybe a nice guy,but overrated as a "sex-symbol"
not really that hot(my opinion) :p

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
nice to look at but needs to shut up

I am so glad that you've posted this response because I have been thinking the same thing. When he opens his mouth, his tone is so flat and dull that its a complete turn off. Also, what I've also noticed is that he is really trying to make good of his 15 minutes big time. He has been on every talk show and he is pushing himself into the "Hollywood Scene" by alluding the fact that he would have no problem doing nude scenes if that's what it takes. This path would probably be his "meal ticket" into the industry since he has mentioned he would love to be in "Magic Mike 2". However, from what I've seen in regard to acting, his acting abilities sucks..

redbones111

Reaction score
He has been on every talk show and he is pushing himself into the "Hollywood Scene" by alluding the fact that he would have no problem doing nude scenes if that's what it takes. This path would probably be his "meal ticket" into the industry since he has mentioned he would love to be in "Magic Mike 2". However, from what I've seen in regard to acting, his acting abilities sucks..
The fame is going to his head. That kind of attitude can be very dangerous, especially in the film industry.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
I am so glad that you've posted this response because I have been thinking the same thing. When he opens his mouth, his tone is so flat and dull that its a complete turn off. Also, what I've also noticed is that he is really trying to make good of his 15 minutes big time. He has been on every talk show and he is pushing himself into the "Hollywood Scene" by alluding the fact that he would have no problem doing nude scenes if that's what it takes. This path would probably be his "meal ticket" into the industry since he has mentioned he would love to be in "Magic Mike 2". However, from what I've seen in regard to acting, his acting abilities sucks..

If you stop and think about it... What other choice does he have than building on his 15 min. of fame? He may be getting a few endorsement deals, but he may only have one more Olympic run left in him and no chance of beating Phelps record. So he can either shoot for the stars or meek out a meager existence coaching a kids swim team...

Life after Olympic Gold is a downhill run for most.

bodle

Reaction score
personally i think he is really hot and gets a bad rep. i think he just tries to hard and doesnt handle the attention as graceful as he could. i love for him to try acting to see if he's any good.

jw4833

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

If you stop and think about it... What other choice does he have than building on his 15 min. of fame? He may be getting a few endorsement deals, but he may only have one more Olympic run left in him and no chance of beating Phelps record. So he can either shoot for the stars or meek out a meager existence coaching a kids swim team...

Life after Olympic Gold is a downhill run for most.

I totally agree with you and that is what I meant when I posted my response to this.

garth33

Super Vip
Reaction score
They're calling him a himbo ( a female version of a bimbo, for you folks who are not up on stupid American terms). And planning a reality tv show for him.

I hope he turns it down. Better to be known as a great swimmer than a tv himbo.

I think his MOM even said he's totally into one night stands with no relationships so YES! Her son is a HIMbo banging as many girls as he can...any why wouldn't he? Nice bod but nowhere near as many medals as phelps....his focus is totally just trying to do better in the Pussy Olympics - which I'm sure he's doing quite fine:):)

No need to cry for him....

g33

howien212

Reaction score
Think it's true?

PerezHilton.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned that someone is reportedly shopping around a nude photo of Ryan Lochte, which the Olympic swimmer is said to have sent to a former girlfriend in college!

And although you can't see his face in the FULL-FRONTAL shot, pretty much everyone will be able to recognize his body now that it was broadcast all over the world during the games…AND you can even see the tan line from his speedo!

serendip

Reaction score
i just think he's way overrated... i like him though... want to see him in his birthday suit....

sammyyummy

HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends
Reaction score
cute but just dont let him open his mouth...what comes out is a turn off

spudnik

Reaction score
He really does not come across well when he speaks. I hope he does not do reality television though because it will only hurt him and his image. Wish someone would give him a real chance and good direction, because he is willing and capable of the hard work and dedication. I mean you do not win Olympic medals by phoning it in.

bonjourguy

Reaction score
Supposedly there's a leaked pic out there of his cock. It's being shopped around. Apparently it was leaked by an Ex of his. Hopefully someone can find it.. ;)

socrates

Reaction score
he's totally hot :O
I watched the finals, had to dry up my saliva :p