• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Ryan Lochte

tonka

Super Vip
Reaction score
So now he's being called a swimbo rather than a himbo.

That's really not good. SWIMBO already has a meaning. SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED!
Whatever Ryan is, he's not that.

Cerno

Reaction score
I cant make up my mind about him. Sometimes he looks cute but mostly he doesn't.

mikey11

Reaction score
They're calling him a himbo ( a female version of a bimbo, for you folks who are not up on stupid American terms). And planning a reality tv show for him.

I hope he turns it down. Better to be known as a great swimmer than a tv himbo.

If the package looks this good, who cares what's inside?
ryan-lochte-600.jpg

prinz4ming

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
I think he's kinda cute :)
And maybe coz of all the hate he gets, I feel kinda sorry for him. He doesn't seem malicious as a himbo/swimbo/dumbo like certain other "celebrities"...yeah I'm lookin at you Paris Hilton.

Plus how can anyone not like someone who looks this hot ;)

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
Who cares if he's a bit dense... I'm not interested n fucking his brain...

Askani

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Still... MUCH better looking than Phelps and improved quite a lot

This

Or This

wablood

Reaction score
Who cares if he's as dumb as a box of hair? I'm not interested in marrying him, I just want to get into his pants.

cujoboy

Reaction score
He's a sweet, cute airhead and I would love to fuck him!!!!!

Camlover

Reaction score
For some reason I can't get past his "public persona". I don't know if its real or for the cameras, but he comes across as an idiot, and I can't seem to get into him.

brink602

Reaction score
It's not as attractive when it speaks - Beverley Leslie haha

jack1753

Reaction score
agree difficult to have a conversation when your cock is buried in his mouth or your tongue is stuck up his arse BUT fuck he his hot

Nephlim

Reaction score
I curse the day when they switched out speedos for those shorts