• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

Spicing up your sex life

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
I've been with my guy now a year, and it's the longest time of relationship for me. The sex has become a bit of a routine. Anal in same position etc. What are good ways to spice it up? Things not anal, and good anal things?

gb2000ie

Super Vip
Reaction score
You could experiment with things like:
1) place - why only have sex in the bedroom? There is something fun about 'christening' the other rooms in your house :)
2) more and better foreplay - a shower together? a bath together, a nice sensual massage?
3) toys - soooo much to choose from there
4) the gay Kama Sutra is full of suggestions for novel and interesting positions, and perhasps more importantly, sequences of positions.

Bottom line - have fun, experiment, improvise!

And congrats on your first year long relationship - I wish you guys many years happiness togehter!

B.

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
And congrats on your first year long relationship - I wish you guys many years happiness togehter!

B.

Hey Otage - this it is what I want to wish both of you as well. Wow the first year is over. Let many others following!

And never give up because some things start to be routine! Sex is good and essential for a relationship - but not everything. There are soooo many things in an intimate togetherness which will make your life better than only sex. Have sex in all positions you like and want, but don't reduce your relationship only on sex.

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
The little devil on my right shoulder is saying find a little boy-toy to share between the two of you...

The angel on my left shoulder seconds the notion...

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
The little Devil has suggested that I get a boy-toy for myself. But, I'm not gonna cheat, destroy the trust. The problem is, that my guy doesn't believe talking about sex.. it works, or it doesn't, and man that there have been some kinky stuff with other guys that I have done, and miss does things.

But, we really have to talk about things. Sex isn't everything, but this lack of sexual passion has lately been a issue behind the scenes. I mean, I'm not ready to give up good sex:/

brmstn69

Super Vip
Reaction score
It's not cheating if your both fucking him...

jamiejag88

Reaction score
My BF was pretty vanilla and didn't talk about sex either. Be direct and ask him if he has any fantasies that he would like to make a reality. See how he responds. It might not be right away. My BF brought it up months later. I was very happy to oblige!

anarren

Reaction score
My BF was pretty vanilla and didn't talk about sex either. Be direct and ask him if he has any fantasies that he would like to make a reality. See how he responds. It might not be right away. My BF brought it up months later. I was very happy to oblige!

I think this is spot-on. Talk up his fantasies, share yours.

Threesomes can be tricky - sometimes it just hastens the inevitable, but they can occasionally be fun.

RufusMc

V.I.P Member
Reaction score
Roll play is usually fun.

Jump him in random places.

Talking is an important thing, I pinned my man down and got a few surprises out of him as to what he really wants!

lhardwick69

Reaction score
things become rouitine because you let it become routine--as for myself as I am sure it is with others as well its all about trust and experimenting with things from bondage spanking whipping adding foods to the mix like bananas--and its awesome to peel a banana slide into a guys hole and then eat it out-- chocolate syrup and whip cream is others things to use as well it makes your licking more interesting becaue youre working hard at licking that stuff up..

I am a man of no limits--ive began doing stuff slowly just see if I like it --like a guy taking his belt off whipping my ass with it easy to harder to see how much I can take--and same on my back and I have came few times during this without jacking off--

so get rid of the routine if youre already bored with it-theres so much stuff to do to keep things interesting

as for what ive done ive pretty much done it all but fisting so its all about trust and how far youre willing yo push yourself with your love

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
If you don't know it, listen to "Escape (the Pina Colada Song)" by Robert Holmes. (Or Google the lyrics.)

The message is: possibly you both have things you would like to do, - and neither has mentioned it to the other, so you are both unaware and frustrated. If you don't tell him that you like to <insert favourite fantasy here> he is not going to know. If you do tell him, surely the worst you will get is a response of "No I don't want to".

It's my opinion that a lot of angst is caused by the perception that anal sex is the "real thing", and that everything else is just foreplay. You don't HAVE to do anal every time, if you don't want to. Maybe a long slow hand job? Play little games, see how quickly you can make the other cum? Or alternatively how long you can keep him on the edge without cumming? Just some ideas.

dragonscub

Reaction score
The problem is, that my guy doesn't believe talking about sex.. it works, or it doesn't, and man that there have been some kinky stuff with other guys that I have done, and miss does things.

But, we really have to talk about things. Sex isn't everything, but this lack of sexual passion has lately been a issue behind the scenes. I mean, I'm not ready to give up good sex:/

"Sex isn't everything" for some people, but for you it may indeed be "everything", and you need to get very clear and honest with yourself on this point before you can make any further progress with this man. Our community is not immune from non-productive judgement, some of which we internalize and act on (contrary to our best interests and those of our partner).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being highly sexed, and needing great sex to be happy in a relationship. Some of us are willing to sacrifice perfect sex, to varying degrees, in exchange for other elements we may come to depend on in a partner (affection, emotional security, friendship, etc). These things are not mutually exclusive: you can get satisfying sex AND all the other benefits from some long term partners, if you are lucky and find the right match. But such perfect matches are not as common as we'd like to believe, straight or gay. More often then not, we compromise: the lover who is endlessly hot in bed might be useless at anything else, the lover who pushes all your friendship and deep affection buttons may be dull under the sheets. Some simply aren't wired to sustain passionate, monogamous sexual interest in one person beyond a certain amount of time: no matter how much affection and attraction is involved boredom sets in, and sexual boredom is deadly if you cannot honestly work thru it together.

Other factors external to the relationship come into play. Some of the amazing members who contribute excellent advice on this forum live in countries where finding a gay partner is difficult, so they have much more motivation and stake to compromise, and make an imperfect relationship work for them. The experience and wisdom they share is always enlightening and valuable, but may not apply universally (just as my opinions could never be universal- each relationship is individual).

Those who live in countries like UK or USA, where the next hot cock is just minutes away on Grindr, often have more complicated feelings about relationships and more difficulty tolerating problems, especially sexual disappointments. When you've spent your adult gay life in an environment where experienced, skilled sexual partners are easily available it severely reduces your ability to cope with sexual frustration in a "closed" relationship. Your cock wants what its used to: variety and heated passion. Getting involved in a deeper long-term commitment may satisfy your heart and soul, but perhaps not your cock: the two sides can suffer a disconnect that isn't always easy or possible to bridge.

Relationships are thrilling at first: sheer attraction and excitement of discovery can power you thru a year or so. But then you start seeing each other more clearly, the romance element wears off, and it becomes more work. Whether the effort is worth it depends on the compromises you can live with. It has been my experience that men don't change their inherent sexual nature: they either have the "it factor" that keeps things fresh with their partner, or they don't. They're invested in getting their partner off, or they're more self-centered. They're imaginative and open to experiments, or prefer the basics in the same manner every time. There's no "wrong" or "right" involved: it simply comes down to compatibility. No amount of role playing, toys, games, or three-ways will solve such an incompatibility, if it is the crux of the matter.

So don't let resentment build up: its poisonous. Find a way to communicate with your partner, despite his reluctance to talk about such things. You MUST work thru this together: if he shuts down and refuses to talk about about it, no solution is possible. You need to know NOW if he has any unexplored desires (or is intrigued by yours), is willing to joyfully explore ways to keep the spark alive, and considers sexual reinvention a fun aspect of monogamy. If he reacts with annoyance or tries to make you feel guilty for broaching such questions, your relationship will need to be renegotiated: perhaps you transition to non-sexual status, or you become lifelong occasional "fuck buddies", or you have external playmates while keeping this relationship your primary focus. Total mutual honesty is key: if you can respect each others priorities and trust your affection, you will find a satisfying path to whatever relationship you were meant to have.

Hope you are able to figure things out soon, then enjoy each other for years to come. Good luck!

Last edited:

lhardwick69

Reaction score
and inviting another guy and turning it into a threesome can lead to trust issues--one might enjoy it more than the other and puts doubts into boyfriends head if you still love him same as did before the threesome--too many relationships fall apart afterwards--a friend of mine had a threesome with two girls and after that his girlfriend kept saying he was cheating on her and so on so it creates insecurities in relationship

Shelter

Super Vip
Reaction score
and inviting another guy and turning it into a threesome can lead to trust issues--one might enjoy it more than the other and puts doubts into boyfriends head if you still love him same as did before the threesome--too many relationships fall apart afterwards--a friend of mine had a threesome with two girls and after that his girlfriend kept saying he was cheating on her and so on so it creates insecurities in relationship

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree: and that for 1000%.
No no no I wouldn't like to do that. You are totally right - it would destroy soooo much!

Otage

Super Vip
Reaction score
Thank you all. All have been good suggestions, and all imput is always helpfull:thumbs up: It's been a while since I started this thread, and things are quite fine now:p Talking and doing was the thing, and not to take sex too seriously. It had become a bit of a broblem because of few bad times, and the broblem thing kinda started to manifest too much, making it a bigger of a deal that it really was.