• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

5 Seconds of Summer (Australian Rock Band)

Cute Prince101

Super Vip
Reaction score

5 Seconds of Summer (commonly abbreviated as 5SOS) are an Australian rock band from Sydney that formed in 2011. The group consists of Luke Hemmings,Michael Clifford,Calum Hood & Ashton Irwin who were originally YouTube celebrities, posting videos of themselves covering songs from various artists during 2011 and early 2012. They rose to international fame while touring with One Direction on the Take Me Home Tour.

The group have been referred to as a pop punk band in the media, though the members reject this description, claiming that they desire to play more music than just pop punk. In early 2014, the band released "She Looks So Perfect" worldwide as its debut single, which topped the charts in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and the United Kingdom. The self-titled debut studio album was released in June 2014, which peaked #1 in 11 countries, and followed by a live album titled LiveSOS. The band released their second album Sounds Good Feels Good in October 2015 and followed up with the release of a live / documentary DVD called How Did We End Up Here.

The band released a music video for Jet Black Heart on 17 December 2015 featuring fans.

Here is a Music Video of theirs called "She Looks So Perfect" :)

jeansGuyOZ

Smartarse from Down Under
Reaction score
They wear their jeans nice and tight. :)

That's about the only thing I like about them. I suppose they are no better or worse than most "boy bands".

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

They wear their jeans nice and tight. :)

That's about the only thing I like about them. I suppose they are no better or worse than most "boy bands".

Except they are not a boy band...

Ice-PS

Reaction score
They are a boy band, nothing else (but the music style is not like typical boy bands).
- They look like a boy band, not like a rock band
- Youtube pop group
- Marketing and production is comparable to pop groups, not rock groups
- They have no own songs, the songs were written by/with others (see Wikipedia -> songwriting trips)
- They toured with One Direction

I think in 2 or 3 years we don't hear anything more from them. Especially after all of them had their voice change / voice break (I've found only 4 songs from 2014 in my archive and some of them were singing very high). And the music industry has another "stars" to "suck out" and make more money with them.

S

smallsleepyrascalcat

They are a boy band, nothing else (but the music style is not like typical boy bands).
- They look like a boy band, not like a rock band
- Youtube pop group
- Marketing and production is comparable to pop groups, not rock groups
- They have no own songs, the songs were written by/with others (see Wikipedia -> songwriting trips)
- They toured with One Direction

I think in 2 or 3 years we don't hear anything more from them. Especially after all of them had their voice change / voice break (I've found only 4 songs from 2014 in my archive and some of them were singing very high). And the music industry has another "stars" to "suck out" and make more money with them.

Except they are not a boyband.

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score

Except they are not a boyband.

Oh... now I get it :duh:

5sosgp.jpg

pointguy36

Reaction score
The Asian guy (far right on the first pic) is pretty hot and likes to show off his dick!