• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

You must be at least 18 years old to legally access this forum.
  • Hello Guest,

Thanks for remaining an active member on GayHeaven. We hope you've enjoyed the forum so far.

Our records indicate that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Why not dismiss this notice & make your next post today by doing one of the following:
    • General Discussion Area - Engage in a conversation with other members.
    • Gay Picture Collections - Share any pictures you may have collected from blogs and other sites. Don't know how to post? Click HERE to visit our easy 3-steps tutorial for picture posting.
    • Show Yourself Off - Brave enough to post your own pictures or videos? Let us see, enjoy & comment on that for you.
    • Gay Clips - Start sharing hot video clips you may have. Don't know how to get started? Click HERE to view our detailed tutorial for video posting.
    As you can see there are a bunch of options mentioned in here and much more available for you to start participating today! Before making your first post, please don't forget to read the Forum Rules.

Active and contributing members will earn special ranks. Click HERE to view the full list of ranks & privileges given to active members & how you can easily obtain them.

Please do not flood the forum with "Thank you" posts. Instead, please use the "thanks button"

We Hope you enjoy the forum & thanks for your efforts!
    The GayHeaven Team.
  • Dear GayHeaven users,

We are happy to announce that we have successfully upgraded our forum to a new more reliable and overall better platform called XenForo.
    Any feedback is welcome and we hope you get to enjoy this new platform for years and years to come and, as always, happy posting!

GH Team

They All Died In 2016, 2017, etc ...

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
65160741mm.jpg

Demeter BITENC - Slovenian actor and production manager, known for Slom (1979), The War Boy (1985) and Winnetou (1963) (1922)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
65493245.jpg

Metka KRAŠOVEC - acclaimed Slovenian painter, who was the first female painter to been afforded the opportunity by the Museum of Modern Art to hold a retrospective exhibition of her work (1941)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Henri MICHEL - French Footballer then Coach (including the National Team) (1947)​
(cancer)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Wiam DAHMANI - Moroccan presenter, actress and singer (1993)
(Heart Attack)

gorgik9

Super Vip
Reaction score
He almost got into the 27 club - with Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison and others :(:(:(

As far as I get it he wasn't at a happy place in his life, trying for the last few years to stop being AVICII and become Tim Bergling once again - getting too famous too fast is an extremely strong drug. It can kill you. And severe pancreatitis on top of that...

I just got it confirmed a few hours ago from his parents, that the cause of death for Tim Bergling / AVICII was suicide. I think that the formula for disaster was that he was a very introvert young man but forced to be in the focus of everybody's attention - which he hated and loathed. He loved making music, but hated being on stage in front of everybody.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Habib FAYE - Senegalese Musician (bass player) (1964)
(pulmonary infection)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Rose PODWOJNY, known as Rose LAURENS - French Singer (1953)
(Cancer)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Steve COY - English Musician (1962)​
(Dead Or Alive 's Drum Player)​

T

takeitall456

Claudine Luypaerts, better known as MAURANE - Belgium Singer (1960)

Last edited:

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
ScottHutchison500.jpg

Scott HUTCHISON (1981)
UK Singer, Songwriter, Artist

Scott Hutchison was a Scottish singer, songwriter, guitarist and artist. He was the founding member of the indie rock band Frightened Rabbit. He wrote most of their songs, as well as created the art work for each release.

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Margot KIDDER - Canadian Actress (1948)​

She Was Loïs Lane in the very first SUPERMAN movies.​

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
Margot KIDDER - Canadian Actress (1948)
She Was Loïs Lane in the very first SUPERMAN movies.​
Margot was an amazing actress. Last year I posted a link to her performance in as Eliza Doolittle opposite Peter O'Toole in the play Pygmalion (the non-musical version of My Fair Lady).

Of course, she will always be remembered as Lois Lane in Superman. I think it was when I was watching the scene below as a kid that I realized that I didn't want to be Superman, I wanted to be the one Superman was holding.

Last edited:

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Glenn BRANCA - American Musician (1948)
(Throat Cancer)​

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Jlloyd SAMUEL - Trinidadian & English football player (1981)
(car accident)

klimt

V.I.P Member
Reaction score

Sam NZIMA - South African Photographer (1934)

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
T.Wolfe_headshot550.jpg

Tom WOLFE (1930)
US Author and Journalist

He began as a featured writer at the Washington Post, and then went on to write The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, Bonfire of the Vanities, and The Right Stuff.

topdog

Super Vip
Reaction score
philip-roth-newark-new-jersey600.jpg

Phillip ROTH (1933)
US Author

Roth was a Jewish novelist from New Jersey, which was also the setting for his novels including Goodbye, Columbus and Portnoy's Complaint. He was one of the most awarded American writers, including winning the Pulitzer Prize for his 1997 novel American Pastoral.

T

takeitall456

Pierre BELLEMARE - French writer, radio & television host,
TV producer, director and actor (1929)

haiducii

Super Vip
Reaction score
8423bc4b51.jpg

Alan BEAN - the fourth person to walk on the moon and the last surviving member of the Apollo 12 mission (1932)